Someday I will Understand

Chapter 43 Your acting like you dont know

Getting through LAX airport to Kate seemed impossible there were paparazzi everywhere taking her photograph all talking at once wanting Kate to do this and that (she wondered how they knew where she was and wearing dark sunglasses she wondered how they recognised her) to her it looked like they were a flock of birds fighting over a scrape piece of food, quietly Kate laughed to herself. She so wished that she could have superpowers where she could become invisible so that she could be left alone and not followed 24/7.

Finally getting in the car that would take her home, Kate texted her sister and let her know she had landed safely she then rang Gerard and they spoke from the airport to her house, Gerard was wanting to know when he could see her again with Kate explaining it may not be for a week or so due to prior work commitments that she had committed to.

Gerard thought it sucked but understood though secretly wishing he had made love to Kate last night as he hadn’t been with anyone during there time apart and he was missing the closeness they once had.

Kate on the other hand was glad that her and Gerard could take it slowly, so much drama had happened when they met and it was nice they could take a step back and enjoy the little things of a relationship.

Finally home there was no there was no other place that Kate wanted to be besides bed. Going in to the empty nursery that once used to be Hayden’s and grabbed one of his baby blankets that were sitting folded on a draw and wondered in to her room where she got under her blankets and held the baby blanket tight.

At this stage Kate wasnt happy to come to terms with her sons death but she had begun to accept it and also to get on with her life.
Gerard back in New Jersey was looking forward to continuing on with the Black Parade Tour with the rest of the guys besides Mikey who would be taking a leave of absence as he had recently gotten married in Vegas after performing a show there so at this stage he would be on a belated honeymoon and also have time to settle in to married life with his new wife Alicia.

Getting ready to go to sleep Gerard’s thoughts drifted to Kate and with that he fell asleep.

Meanwhile Frank was up and feeling upset he liked Kate and when she told him nothing more could happen with their night of passion that they shared he had felt hurt but rather then loose face he had decided to agree.
Maybe it was just the sexual energy that they had for each other but it left Frank still wanting more.

Getting up the next day Kate checked her cell which indicated that there was a text msg opening her phone and expecting it to be Gerard she was a little shocked when she saw the message was from Frank, she clicked for it to open and her mouth dropped when she read it

KT8 WE NEED 2 TALK I MIS U,
I CANT STOP THINKN OF U!


Kate didnt know what to think of the text so responded back

FRANKIE WAT R U ON BOUT?

Within a minute Frank had responded

BOUT US, I NEED U CALL ME NOW

Kate didnt know what to do and before she had a chance her phone started to ring so she answered.
“Hello”
“Katie its me”
“I know its you, what do you want Frank and what shit are you going on about?”
“Us Kate, I realised I really like you and I want you again”
“Frank don’t be ridiculous, I thought we spoke about this I cant be with you I’m with Gerard or at the very least we are trying to work everything out”
“I know but I need you Katie I do, you have to admit we have this spark and there is something there”
“There was something there but not anymore, I cant Frankie and I wont”
“What would happen if I told you that I am in LA now?”
“That’s bullshit, Frankie please don’t play with me, you have Jamia and I know she loves you, like you said you guys are just on a break it will work out I’m sure it will”
But I am Katie I got here this morning and I’m on my way to your house”

Kate didnt know what to say she knew Frank wouldn’t be lying and if he came here she would just have to put her foot down and send him on her way
“Kate are you still there?”
“Yeh I am, why are you doing this?”
“I need to see you please”
Kate succumbed to the pressure that Frank was putting on her “Fine”
“Sweet I’ll see you soon”

Kate got out of bed and wrapped her robe around her and waited for Frank to arrive, with in a few minutes she heard the buzzer ring, she buzzed it so the gates would open.

Once Frank drove up the drive way he got out of the car and Kate answered the door where she started yelling at him calling him completely mad and she couldn’t believe that he was doing this to her and at all times where she had just gotten back if Gerard, Frank grabbed her so he could embrace her and kissed her passionately on her pouty lips at first Kate didnt want to give in and kept her lips closed tight but after a few short moments she caved from the feeling of being in Frank’s arms yet again. Slowly he let her go and Kate jumped back and slapped him in the face.

“Fucking hell Frankie we cant do this”
“I know”
“You say you know but you keep pushing”
“I’m sorry, can I come in? Frank said with a small smile and puppy dog eyes
“Yeh ok”Kate snapped

Once inside Kate made herself and Frank a cup of coffee, she new she couldn’t hate him she really did cherish his friendship but at the moment she felt that he was being a pain in the ass and she didnt know what to do about it.

Frank on the other hand only had one thing on his mind and how would he get Kate again, it was like she was a drug and he needed more he hadn’t even thought of Gerard or the consequences that would fall with this, he knew he would get her he would just have to bide his time and maybe continue to push cause as he thought once her guard was down she would be all his - Kate had no idea what she was in for.