Someday I will Understand

Chapter 46 The reason is you

Waking up early the next morning to the alarm, Kate rolled over and put a pillow over her head not wanting to get up. Gerard opened his eyes and rubbed Kate’s back to wake her “Bub’s we gotta get up”
“Noooooo sleep!” Kate said underneath the pillow

Gerard rolled over and got under the blanket where he started to softly kiss Kate’s inner thigh working his way up to her stomach and on to her breasts, Kate could feel everything that Gerard was doing and knew he was trying to wake her up by teasing her “Baby that’s good” Kate whispered

Gerard didnt answer and continued to do what he was doing. Spreading her legs open her he positioned himself so that he could enter her, but rather started to rub against her to tease her a little knowing she would only want more.
Kate’s eye’s open from the sensation that was being caused, she was liking it and didnt want Gerard to stop.

Gerard looked up at Kate and could see that her eyes were fully opened “Good Morning” Gerard said with a little laugh, Kate smiled and looked at Gerard as if to say please don’t stop “Do you want more”
“Shut and kiss me you fool” Gerard knew what she wanted and he was ready.

Plunging into her quickly, Kate was shocked as she wasnt expecting it, Gerard decided he wanted it quick and fast as he knew they had to get up and get ready to leave.
Kate could feel the sensations rippling through her body and it was just to satisfying, Gerard could feel that she was ready to come and he was about to explode as well, rocking there bodies together Gerard couldn’t hold it any longer and came within her just as Kate reached her peak.

Rolling out of bed the Kate put on an old shirt of Gerard’s and her underwear, while Gerard put on his boxers
“Baby wanna have a shower together, it will save some time, seeing we were busy” Kate said with a smile
“Sounds good a nice hot one”

Gerard opened his door and saw that no one was awake just him and Kate so they crept in to the bathroom and ran the shower, Kate took her clothes off and hoped in Gerard stared at her naked body “Whatcha looking at?”
“Just admiring your beauty”
“Aww baby that’s sweet, c’mere” Kate said as she pulled Gerard in to the shower with her.

Once they were finished they grabbed the bags they needed and headed out into New Jersey’s cold morning waiting to be picked up by Ray who would then take them to where the tour bus would meet them and Kate would again see Frank again, she didnt know what to think she was a little nervous but also anxious as she wanted to be able to talk to him and try and get everything sorted out as she didnt want to have any complications while she was on tour with the guys, she would also be meeting the new guy that would be filling in for Mikey from what Kate remembered his name was Adam.

Ray had picked them up and was real excited to see Kate, he was happy that she would be joining them on the tour, they finally reached the bus and got on, Kate felt that this time around she would really be able to enjoy herself she sat on the sofa and started talking to Ray about how she was going to be doing her first album that she wanted to produce her self, she had some material that she had written but no music to go with it so Ray offered to help her seeing there would be a lot of time spent on the bus

Kate was so ever grateful she wasnt expecting it, if anything she was only going to ask questions to try and get some advice.

Kate knew that Frank had gotten on the bus as she had heard his laugh, Kate looked up from where she was sitting and she could feel that there was tension between them, Kate decided to be the bigger person went over to him and gave him a hug and whispered into his ear “I’ve missed you”

Frank didnt know what to think he was in love with Kate and he couldn’t help it, but at the same time he wasnt going to ruin her happiness he knew that he was better then that and she deserved all the happiness all in the world

He knew that they would have to talk or more that Kate would want to talk to him and try and work things out and he was down with that because at the same time he cherished her friendship and he knew for a fact that he didnt want her out of his life.

Kate got settled on the sofa cuddling in to Gerard as the bus left New Jersey and headed for the Canadian border, it was going to be a long drive but she was ready for it she had everything she wanted right now in life and that was Gerard - she couldn’t ask for anything else and she wouldn’t.

Sitting together on the sofa they started to whisper to each other and laugh, Frank looked at Kate with a frown on his face he really wanted to be happy for the both of them but at the same time he thought it was going to be a little harder then expected.

By nightfall the boys were playing video games and Kate was writing in her journal on the bunk she would be sharing with Gerard when she heard foot steps coming her way, poking her head she saw that it was Frank.
She looked up at him with a soft smile on her face.

“Hey Katie, I was wondering if you and I could talk?”
“Yeh Frankie I’d like that”