Someday I will Understand

Chapter 50 Love is in the AIR

****PLEASE CHECK OUT KATE'S MYSPACE WHICH IS http://www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand HAVE A LOOK AROUND THERE ARE PHOTO'S AND INFO, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND ADD AS A FRIEND THE MORE HITS THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY YAY!!!****

Waking up the following morning, the first thing Kate done was glance at the ring on her finger to her it was simple yet beautiful, rolling over she noticed Gerard was still fast asleep and she didnt want to wake him, so she got up quietly and made her self a cup of coffee, walked out on to the balcony and lit a cigarette, she was still overwhelmed at what had happened that night. She didnt hear Gerard get up but she did feel his arms go around her waist as he kissed her on the cheek.
“Morning Beautiful”
“Morning”
“Aren’t you cold out here?”
“Nah babe its fine, that’s why I have the coffee and the smoke” Kate said with a warm smile
Gerard kissed her on the cheek again and walked inside.

Once Kate and Gerard had their stuff packed they walked out of the hotel hand in hand both were really happy that they had worked their issues out and wanted to show the world just how in love they were and nothing was going to destroy that.

Once on the bus everyone seem to notice how happy they were when Ray could see a shiny object shining from Kate’s hand so he grabbed it to have a look and yelled “What’s this?”
Gerard just looked at him while Kate had a smile on her face that she couldn’t hide
“Is there something your not telling us?” Ray asked again this time wanting an answer
Gerard started to laugh and looked over at Kate who was smiling
“What’s going on?” Frank said who had just walked on the bus and could hear all the commotion from outside
“Them too” Ray said and pointed
Kate spoke”Ray there is really nothing to say you have seen it so I’m sure you know the answer to your question”
Gerard started to laugh again “What’s so funny?” Frank asked confused “Ray wants to know why Kate has a ring on her finger”
“Huh a ring what?”
“Babe I think you should explain this one” Kate said
“Fine well last night Kate and I had a great night and that’s all I’m saying about that and I gave her a present because I love her and as you can see what is on her finger that’s it”

Everyone looked at the ring still confused at Gerard’s explanation “Gerard and I have made a commitment towards each other it is a commitment ring or promise ring and NO we are not engaged!” Kate said

“Cool that’s really sweet” Ray said giving Kate a hug, Kate looked towards Frank who had sadness in his eyes but when he caught her glancing at him he smiled.

Back on the road again the bus had been travelling for about an hour when the motion was starting to make Kate’s stomach churn and she bolted to the toilet to throw up
Once getting out of there she didnt feel any better.

“Kate are you ok” Gerard asked looking concerned
“I don’t think so, I feel like crap and all I wanna do is throw up, it must be something I ate yester...” Before Kate had a chance to finish her sentence she bolted back to the toilet.

For the next hour or so Kate continued to throw up and when she had no more she rested on the bunk trying to close her eyes and sleep but her throat was so sore and causing pain her body just wouldn’t allow her to rest.

Gerard was concerned about her health though hoping it was only a 24 hr bug, laying down the rest of the trip to Portland, The boys stayed up the front to allow Kate to rest.

Once in Portland Kate’s health didnt change and it was decided that she would stay on the tour bus to rest, in order to get better as after tonight Gerard and her would be taking a flight back to California and having a few day’s to relax before heading off to Tokyo to attend the JVMA’s and also to perform.
Everyone left the bus while Kate had fallen asleep when she awoke she saw a note from Gerard

I didnt want to wake you, but I will see you later tonight
I hope you feel better
Love you always
Gee xoxoxoxo


Kate got out of the bunk and headed straight to the bathroom to throw up, she knew there was nothing to throw up but it is all her body was allowing to do.
Cleaning herself up she had a glass of water which she was able to hold down and decided that she wanted to get some fresh air, seeing Phil relaxing on the sofa, Kate asked to be let out, he opened the doors and Kate walked outside in to the warm breeze, it was already nightfall but the breeze wasnt cold outside at all.

Walking to the back of the arena Kate showed her security pass and was allowed backstage, she didnt know where to find Gerard but decided to go for a wander and see what she found, her stomach still felt like crap she felt as though she was feeling fatigued and her breasts she could feel were tender, she didnt know what to think last time she felt like this was when she was pregnant and she knew there was no way in hell she could be as her and Gerard always used protection and were careful. Kate put it to the back of her mind trying not to worry herself.

She eventually found Gerard who was out the back talking to the make-up artist Julie who was doing the final touches of everyone’s make- up
“Baby how you doing” Gerard said a little surprised to see Kate
“Ok, I still feel like crap but I needed air, I haven’t stopped throwing up it’s like I cant hold anything down”
“Well I wont kiss you, I don’t wanna catch what you have” Gerard said with a little laugh
“Trust me I want to give it away it sucks” Kate said with a frown
“So are you going to watch the show?”
“Nah babe, I think the music will be too loud... where’s the bathroom?” Kate said looking desperate
Julie spoke “it’s straight in there” Julie said pointing to a door

Kate ran to the bathroom and bumped into Frank on her way, unable to stand still she bolted to the toilet and threw up yet again, Frank being concerned waited to make sure that she was ok
“Katie are you ok”
“No, no I’m not”Kate said trying to speak properly
“Do you want me to get Gee”
“Nah it’s ok, I’m just gonna go back to the bus” Kate said her eyes red from all the throwing up

Gerard was waiting outside the bathroom door when Kate walked out and gave her a hug “Baby why don’t you rest”
“I’m going to go back to the bus, this really sucks why do I have to get sick for?”
“I know but I bet you will feel better tomorrow”
“I hope so”

Kate walked back to the best contemplating what could be really causing this all she had last night was a chicken salad and she didnt know how that could be causing her to be sick, she started to get a little worried but decided not to worry about it, hoping this bout of illness would be gone by tomorrow cause tonight it didnt look like she would be heading home especially if she still felt this bad once the MCR show had finished