Someday I will Understand

Chapter 51 Feelings

****PLEASE CHECK OUT KATE'S MYSPACE WHICH IS http://www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand HAVE A LOOK AROUND THERE ARE PHOTO'S AND INFO, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND ADD AS A FRIEND THE MORE HITS THE MORE PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY YAY!!!****

After the show had finished everyone came back to the bus talking loudly forgetting that Kate was on there resting. Sound asleep she woke up startled from all the noise “Oh shit Kate did we wake you” Ray asked looking a little worried
“It’s ok” Kate mumbled still trying to properly wake up. Gerard sat down besides her and Kate snuggled in to his arms.
“How you feeling?”
“I feel a little better, I’ve at least stopped throwing up” Kate said with a half smile
“Did you wanna stay in Portland for the night then?”
“Yeh I just wanna eat and sleep and get rid of this stupid bug”
“Ok well then lets go back to the hotel then and then you can eat”
“Huh...?”
“Brian book a hotel for everyone, cancelled our flight tonight and re-booked it for tomorrow afternoon”

Everyone headed to the hotel, Kate had started to feel a little better and didnt feel like throwing up anymore once in there room Kate headed straight to the room service menu looking what she could eat, the only thing that sounded any good was chips and a hamburger. Kate rang her order and waited in anticipation for her food to arrive.

“Babe do you think it’s any good you eating greasy food like that, wont it make you feel worse?”
“It’s the only thing that looked appealing”

A short time later Kate’s room service was there, once she lifted the silver lid the smell over took her, it smelt so good and she couldn’t start to wait eating but tasting it was a different story once Kate had eaten a few of the chips and taken a couple of bites from the burger, she had to bolt to the bathroom again only this time the door was locked as Gerard was taking a shower not knowing what to do she found a small bin under the desk and threw up in there.

Gerard could hear what was going on and ran out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist
“I guess the burger didnt agree with you then” he said with a laugh
“Nope the smell was beautiful but the taste, oh my god it was disgusting”
“Babe why don’t you try and have some soup or something?”
“I cant I think I’m just gonna have a shower and go to bed”
“Ok babe I’ll meet you in bed then”

Kate went and had a shower, the hot water on her body was refreshing and the steam allowed her to breathe and not want to throw up.

Once out of the shower and all refreshed, Kate jumped in to bed and cuddled in to Gerard under the blankets where they both fell asleep.

Kate woke up the next morning feeling a lot better though her breast’s still felt tender but other then that she didnt feel like throwing up, relaxing in the room until it was time to go, everyone said there goodbye’s to Kate and Gerard and would see them in a few days for the flight to Japan.

Kate and Gerard headed to PDX for there flight to LAX, Once back in LA this is where Kate was going to have the most fun she had already pre-warned Gerard that there would be Paparazzi there and would take there photo’s.

So Kate offered to walk by herself so as not to hopefully cause any suspicion, Gerard thought it was a good idea as he wanted to keep there private life private so it was decided that Bridget and Mojo would pick both of them up, Mojo would take Kate back to her place and Bridget would take Gerard in separate cars.

Once off the plane Kate walked out first and straight away she noticed the paparazzi, she found Mojo who tried to protect her from getting hurt as the paparazzi were pushing each other and yelling to get photo’s, Once safely in the car Mojo drove off. While Gerard had the luxury of finding Bridget who was beside herself as she was a huge fan of MCR and here she was with her Bosses boyfriend taking him in her car back to Kate’s house.

Gerard thought Bridget was funny a little loopy but funny though he wondered if she was ever quiet as the entire way to Kate’s house she didnt shut up
“So what are you going to do while you’re here in LA” Bridget asked
“Um... not sure just relax with Kate before we go back on tour”
“That’s pretty cool, wow I know I’ve said this like a million times but it is so cool that I get to drive you back to Kate’s, you must think I’m some type of teenie, I’m not I just respect your music or should I say MCR’s music.
“Thanks Bridget

They had finally pulled into Kate’s property and Gerard was glad to be getting out of the car, Kate was already there and not really glad to be home, it was as though there were to many memories that she would be unable to get rid of, After Gerard had dumped his bag’s in Kate’s room he walked into the kitchen where she was looking in the fridge trying to decide what to make for dinner.

Gerard started to think how cute she looked looking comfy just happy to make dinner for them and he started to think that he like spending time with her and rather both of them be on different sides of the country maybe they could live together but it was only a thought and he wasnt going to rush anything.

Once Kate had made dinner which was a vegetable stir-fry, Kate and Gerard decided to watch a movie on TV, Kate was happy that she had Gerard and tomorrow she was going to take him to visit her son as it was time she went and saw him again as she had only ever gone by herself so she was glad that she would have Gerard there for support because it seemed every time she went there it got harder.

Both got ready for bed and went to sleep, but the middle of the night Kate had awoken and started to throw up, so as not to wake up Gerard she closed the bathroom door, but he was able to hear everything and went to check on her
Kate looked up at him with her eyes all puffed and red “Aww baby” was all he could say
“This is fucking ridiculous I felt fine today and now I have this I feel like I’m gonna die”
“Maybe you should go to the doctor’s or I could take you to the hospital now?”
“I aint going near any hospital, I’ll go to the doctor’s in the morning”Kate managed to say before putting her head back into the toilet bowl

Gerard stayed up with her the rest of the night, trying to get her to drink liquids only her body wouldn’t allow her to swallow it, it would come straight back up, Once it hit the morning Kate phoned Bridget to take her to the doctor’s as Gerard would have no idea where to go.

Once Bridget got there, they left leaving Gerard at Kate’s to get a some much needed sleep.