Someday I will Understand

Chapter 57 Emotions

The words Gerard heard were beautiful coming from Kate’s mouth he realised that everything was going to be ok. It may take some time and work but they could get through this.

“Will you come to Japan with me Katie like we had planned?”
“I’d love too but I cant, I’ve booked a flight to Australia, Em is due to have her baby soon and I want to be there”
“Oh...” Gerard said sounding a little upset
“BUT... If you really want me there and you can promise me there will be no shit, I’ll be on that plane with you tonight”
Gerard had a huge grin on his face “I promise, and I believe you will need this back” once again sliding the silver ring on to her right index finger “I love you Katie always”
Kate smiled and kissed his lips.

Once back inside they told Frank and Mikey the good news that they were back together and Kate would be going to Japan, Mikey gave them both hugs and was really happy, Frank a little taken back just congratulated them.
Kate grabbed her stuff while Frank followed her upstairs once in his room he spoke “Are you sure this is really what you want”
“Yeh Frankie it is, I love him and I want him in my life not out of it, I promise you though if you are the father of this child you will be the father I would never take that from you. “
Frank said nothing but helped Kate get her stuff and put it in to Mikey’s car.

Once in the car everyone headed back to the Way’s family home, Gerard couldn’t keep the smile off his face and was sitting in the back with Kate just holding her hand and constantly looking at her.
Arriving there everyone gathered in to the lounge room where Donna walked in from the back yard and looked at them shocked, she then looked at Gerard and then towards Kate and could see they were holding hands. Walking up to Kate she wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug
“Oh my god, this is wonderful news I’m so happy that you were able to work out your problems”
“Thanks mum” Gerard said smiling he hadn’t been able to take the smile off his face since he left Frank’s

Before they knew it, it was time for them to leave to go to Japan Gerard and Kate were excited they were going to take this as a new stage in there life, Kate had told Gerard all the news about the baby and what was to happen next he was genuinely excited about it all and knew there was a small chance he was the father but he was going to hold on to that hope all he could.

Boarding the plane everyone was there though Kate had decided to tell the other guys about her pregnancy once they landed in Tokyo rather then on a plane for the whole world to hear, being that it was going to be a 13 hr flight, Kate snuggled into the blanket she had with Gerard and fell asleep.

Arriving in Japan at the Narita Airport the humidity was warm and due to the time difference it was early morning, once everyone was out of customs and the airport everyone loaded on to a bus it was a 70 minute drive to the hotel so Kate thought this was the perfect time to be able to talk to everyone, tonight the boys would be attending the JVMA’s and all were very excited as they would be performing as well. Sitting on the bus Ray asked Kate how she was feeling “Um well I have some news and I thought you guys should know but then again I really only have to tell you and Bob” who turned around at the mention of his name. “So I’ll explain and then you can ask questions later, I’m pregnant”

Ray and Bob looked at her like stunned mullets, Brian had a big smile on his face “Is anyone gonna talk” Kate asked“CONGRATS” Ray said giving Kate a big hug and a brotherly hug to Gerard

“There’s more... at this stage it’s Frank’s baby I know you guys must be thinking how and what all I will say is that this happened when Gerard and I weren’t together and I think I can speak on behalf of the 3 of us that we have sorted the situation out and when the time comes there will be a paternity test, I don’t wish to cause any trouble or any animosity among any of you, since I first met you, you guys welcomed me with open arms no questions asked and I hope that doesn’t change” Kate said with a smile

No one commented and but both boys and Brian gave her a hug to show there support, Kate was fully aware that all the guys would talk to each other about the situation privately.

Arriving at the plush hotel, Hotel Okura Kate was glad to be able to take a shower, she would be attending the JVMA’s and also presenting and award but at the same time she would be going solo this was just a last minute decision made and Brian had made all the commitments for her.

Kate’s management weren’t impressed but she didnt care as they wished they were notified earlier Kate wouldn’t be seated next to Gerard or any of the other guys she would have Bridget and her cell phone so she could text Gerard through out the night , Bridget had taken an earlier flight to Japan and was up waiting in Kate’s room ready with some outfits to show Kate.

Once in there room Bridget squealed when she saw Kate and lunged at her with a big hug following on with that she done the same to Gerard.
“Hey Bridge how are you?”
“This is so exciting this is my first awards show and its like wow I cant wait”
“It is exciting isn’t it”
“Guess what Kate I choose like a few outfits and I think you will look smashing in all of them, I had people from the JVMA’s call and they have said it is an honour you can attend, oh yeh your mother called and wanted to see how you were doing so I said when you got here I’d get you to call”
“Thanks Bridget”
Now directing her attention at Gerard Bridget started to talk again “Are they all here?”
Gerard looked confused but nodded in agreement, Bridget let out another squeal “Oh my god MCR are here, can I meet them”she asked with all seriousness
“Sure Bridget why don’t I take you there myself and you can spend some time with them”
“I cant I gotta help Kate, don’t I?” Bridget said looking towards Kate
“Nah it’s fine Bridge, I’ll have Gerard here so he can help me decide what dress to wear tonight, have fun with the boys”

Bridget started to jump on the spot and ran out the door with Gerard behind her, Once Gerard returned Kate had found the dresses that Bridget had chosen and had them all lined on the bed.
“How did it go” Kate asked with a laugh
“They wont know what they are in for, they were all in Frank’s room so I’m sure they will have some fun for a while, now why don’t we put the DO NOT DISTURB sign up” Gerard also said laughing
“Babe we cant, remember Bridget has a key”
“Oh but she doesn’t” Gerard said waving a key around in Kate’s face
“How’d you get that?”
“She left it on the table so I put it in my pocket”
“Sneaky sneaky” Kate said with a laugh

Gerard opened the door and placed the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door handle and then proceeded to walk over to Kate where he grabbed her hand and lead her to the bed where he carefully removed the dresses that were laying on top of it and placed them on a nearby chair so that the bed was now free.

Moving closer towards her he lifted her in his arms where he softly placed her on to the bed, crawling on top of her he started to kiss her with soft sensual kisses so there lips were barely touching and then started her to kiss her with such intensity, using his hand he started to run her nether regions while at the same time unzipping her pants and sliding them off her where they fell to the ground, Kate’s body felt as though it had a desire of uncontrollable passion that she needed to let out, grabbing Gerard by the waist she tugged at his pants and boxer’s exposing him in all his glory.

Once they had removed each other’s tops both were naked under the blankets with just there skin touching each other, moving so that she was now on top of Gerard she began to kiss his chest as she moved down his body, shivers of excitement ran through his body and his erection grew harder by the second.

Rolling her over he wanted her now slowly he entered her pushing all the way in, Kate’s body stiffened as she dug her nails in to his back. Gerard couldn’t help but get lost in her beautiful eyes as they looked up at him.
As he started to thrust in and out of her Kate rocked underneath him matching every thrust with her own. As they began to move faster, Kate started to moan pulling Gerard in harder with each thrust, wrapping her legs around his waist she was on edge she pulled him in as far as he would go until he could hold it in no longer and released himself with in her, both collapsed into each other’s arms.

“Oh baby that was so good” Kate said with a sigh
“I know honey, I love you” Gerard said kissing her on the lips

Kate rolled out of bed and strolled through the hotel room naked to have shower, Gerard eagerly followed her, once both in the bathroom and with the shower water running, both got in together where once again there was that sexual hunger and urge to become one, this time though it was nice and quick with the hot water hitting there bodies, Kate felt all the sensations and couldn’t believe Gerard had done it again so quickly but to her it was beautiful and it made her love him more, being so close to him made her happy being able to share these emotions with Gerard were special to her.

Once out of the shower and fully dressed Kate decided to choose a dress with the help of Gerard.
Gerard looked at his cell and saw he had a few text messages all were from Bob, the first was saying- please help, the 2nd being - Where the Fuck are you and the 3rd being - I could fucking kill you.
Gerard showed Kate the messages and both started to laugh
“She’s not that bad is she” Kate asked
“Nah babe she’s fine, she’s just excited and Bob doesn’t know how to handle it that’s all”
“I’m glad I really like her”

Kate had chosen the two dresses she would ware one for the red carpet and one for the actual show, the red carpet dress was a Japanese style, it was an orange colour exposing one shoulder with pretty designs on it and the other which Kate would wear to the show was a simple strapless dress that had a pink ribbon around it and the end of the dress being with different layers of frills and the pink ribbon tracing along the bottom of the dress.

(TO GET THE FULL EFFECT OF THESE DRESSES THEY CAN BE FOUND IN KATE’S MYSPACE
www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand)