Someday I will Understand

Chapter 60 Still have each other

****I'm back from holidays and it's time to start writing again, hope you still want to read my story hehe :)****

Kate was glad to be in Germany as through out the whole flight Kate had spent most of her time in the toilet as her morning sickness had returned.
Getting on yet another your bus Kate collapsed on the nearest sofa and closed her eyes, unable to sleep she sat up and grabbed her water bottle and took a sip of it.

Gerard was at the back of the bus allowing Kate to rest, while there he was talking to the tech heads Bob and Ray about concepts and ideas for their up coming shows, bored with what they were doing Frank went and checked on Kate, Sitting beside her he spoke “How you feeling”
“I could be better”

Frank put his hand on Kate’s stomach and started to rub it looking towards there he said “In there is my baby”
Kate smiled “I know its our baby”
Placing her head on Frank’s shoulder Frank kissed her forehead.
Gerard was standing in the bus corridor and watched them he had a pang of jealousy thinking he wanted it to be his baby not Frank’s but he knew he couldn’t let it get to him he loved Kate to much for that and soon they would know exactly who the father was.

The festival performance went off without a hitch and Kate along with Bridget stood on the sidelines and watched the boys perform, once the show was finished and the guys got backstage everyone started to relax Kate was feeling better from the morning sickness she had on the flight over to Germany.

Everyone was glad they would be able to stay in the hotel as Nuremberg was only a few hours away on the bus which meant everyone could get a good night sleep and be refreshed for the morning, the only problem was that when Brian had rearranged the rooms Bridget would now be sharing with Kate and Gerard would be with Frank, Gerard wasnt impressed as he had wanted to be with Kate, Kate on the other hand didnt mind as she felt that Frank and Gerard would be able to talk over things in private.

Going up to there rooms Gerard walked into Kate and Bridget’s room, Bridget had started to stop her squealing and getting to used to the fact of seeing MCR everywhere, She hadn’t really bonded with anyone mainly she had hung out with Kate and had just been asking heaps of questions which at sometimes would make Kate laugh on how silly they were.

“Baby what ya doing” Kate asked a little confused on why Gerard was in her room as she had thought he was going to bed
“I wanna sleep here with you tonight” Gerard said with a small smile on his face
“ Baby you cant, I have Bridget and I know if you’re here I know what will happen”
“Cant Bridget share with Frank?”
“Gee you know that’s not fair”
“But... don’t worry” Gerard said and walked out of Kate’s room

Kate knew that Gerard was pissed at her as she had knocked him back but what there was nothing she could really do, so rather she hoped in to her double bed and turned the TV on to see if she could find anything to watch, Bridget had already fallen asleep so Kate knew that she couldn’t talk to anyone, watching a German show on the TV and not understanding a word of it, Kate’s eyes became heavy and so she turned the TV off and rolled over in order to get some sleep, but knowing that Gerard wasnt beside her she didnt like it to her it just felt empty.

So she got out of bed in her PJ pants and singlet and took the room key and walked out of her room and down the hallway to where Frank’s and Gerard’s room was and knocked softly on the door, she could hear movement but didnt know which one it would be answering the door.

Gerard rolled out of bed and answered the door he had just started to fall asleep after Frank and him had a talk about Kate and the baby that was yet to be born the guys were able to work out some of there differences and one thing they had both agreed on was to support Kate until the time came for the paternity test.

Opening the door Gerard saw Kate standing in front of him, he wasnt upset at her anymore and he had known he had overreacted when he had snapped earlier.

“Hi” Kate said softly
“Hey”
“I was wondering if you wanted to come to my room, I miss you and I’m sorry I made you angry earlier”
“It’s fine Kate, it was me who snapped and I shouldn’t have” Gerard said placing his arms around Kate and kissing her romantically on the lips
“Aww baby I want you” Kate whispered into his ear

Gerard started to get excited he knew he wanted Kate but where was a different answer as they were both in separate rooms there was no where for them to go.

Getting an idea Gerard grabbed Kate’s hand and dragged her down the hallway to see if there were any rooms that were unlocked but they couldn’t find any, getting a little frustrated Gerard and Kate went back to her room where they noticed that Bridget wasnt there instead there was a little note

I’ve gone to sleep in Frank’s room, I know what you too want and that’s fine with me
Luv Bridgie xoxoxo


Both couldn’t believe there luck they now had the room to there selves and they could do anything they possibly wanted.
Getting into bed both knew what they wanted and needed.