Someday I will Understand

Chapter 62 Bad thoughts

Kate was already mid flight back to Australia and she was looking forward to going home even if it was only for a short time while there she was determined to enjoy herself and be there for her family as they were with her.
Bridget was sitting next to her listening to her I-Pod and Kate could only assume that she was listening to MCR, she new that Bridget was a big fan of the guys and that’s the reason that Kate hired her (at the time Kate and Gerard had broken up and Kate missed him terribly not that she would have admitted that to anyone) Kate choose Bridget as it was the closest she was able to have MCR in her life again and she didnt want to be burnt again.

Kate decided to call Gerard from the air plane phone, there was a lot of static though both tried to talk to each other and from what Kate could make out from their brief conversation was that Gerard loved her and already missed her and that the show had gone really well and everyone was now back at the hotel asleep and then something Kate also thought she made something out to do with green cabbage, she didnt know exactly but made a mental note to ask Gerard the next time they spoke.

After the phone call Kate decided to get some shut eye before landing in Singapore.

Gerard now so many miles away couldn’t sleep he was tossing and turning in bed thinking of everything that had happened to him these past few months he had tried to toss them away but they kept reappearing he thought how when he first started this relationship with Kate it was wonderful and then it went from bad to worse, right now he just wanted to drink all these problems away but in the end he new it wouldn’t get him anywhere he had worked so hard at staying sober and he wanted to leave it that way.

Arriving in Singapore the girls disembarked there flight and decided to look around the gift shops and hopefully go unnoticed, but it wasnt to be and straight away people noticed even if Kate looked scruffy wearing blue track pants and a white hoodie and no make up. After Kate was stopped for autographs and photo’s , Kate and Bridget bolted to the first class lounge at Singapore airport where they relaxed on the leather sofa’s and waited for there plane to board again for the 8hr flight to Australia.

Once back on the flight Kate settled in to her first class seat and tried to fall asleep, Bridget continued to listen to her I-Pod, before Kate knew it she was awoken by the Captain advising for cabin crew to be seated as the plane would be descending in to Melbourne, Australia

Once off the plane Kate was ushered through customs so as not to cause any commotions and escorted to a black land cruiser which then drove off to her sisters place.

Gerard now on the other side of the world was still unable to sleep, he had been constantly thinking about Kate and the baby she was carrying it was hurting him now that he had time by himself he was able to grasp everything and know what consequences were going to happen, Frank and Gerard were able to work through there differences by talking with one another and decided their friendship was too important to let this tear them apart.

Frank understood that Kate was with Gerard and Gerard understood that if the baby was Frank’s he would step a side and not be any influence on the baby besides as an uncle as Frank had put it, both had decided that they wanted what was best for Kate, though Gerard had told Frank he would not be ending his relationship with Kate he loved her too much and that she was definitely the one for him.

But Gerard was still unable to get the thought out of his mind that the girl he loved could be carrying someone else’s child so he determined this was what his problem was and he couldn’t let it go any far, he had promised Kate he would be there for her no matter what and he wasnt going to break that promise he wanted to be true to his word.

Finally arriving at her sister’s place Kate was greeted with big hugs from her family who were very excited to see her, Emma on the other hand had been placed on bed rest as she was now overdue, walking in to her sister’s room she was surprised by her reaction
“Katie you’re here thank god, I thought you weren’t coming and I wasnt going to have the baby till you did”
Kate smiled and then spoke “I wouldn’t miss it for the world” Kate said giving her sister a hug and patting her sister’s stomach
“You look really good Kate, I’m glad to see your smile has returned, where as for me I want Pookie out I’ve had enough I eat like a whale and pee so much I should just bloody sit on the toilet all the time”
“Pookie??”
“Yeh that’s what I have called the bubs until I know what I’m having”
“Fair enough”Kate said with a little laugh
“So Katie how long are you here for?”
“I’m here for a couple of weeks and then I’ll be joining Gerard and the guys in Spain”
“ooohhh Spain I have never been there, it would be pretty, so how have you been?”
“I’ve been ok, I’ve had my moments but nothing I’m not now learning to deal with”

Kate and her sister continued to talk, Kate wanted to be honest with her sister and let her know she was pregnant as well though she couldn’t bring herself to do it she didnt want to reign in on her sisters parade and she knew that Emma would be disappointed in her and that was the last thing she wanted. So she put it behind her and continued to talk to her sister.

Gerard was now finally fully awake after such a restless night and was now pining for Kate he hated being away from her and wished he could just teleport himself to where she was and be with her, hearing a knock at the door, Gerard answered seeing Frank there he was told it was time to go - getting all his things together he left looking forward to going to Amsterdam where he was sure him and the guys would be able to have some fun and hang out like old times.

<<<Please comment let me no what ya think, do you think i'm draggin this story out, any ideas would be great coz i dont want the story to be stale thanks!!! xoxo>>>