Someday I will Understand

Chapter 75 The note

Dear Gerard,
Many things have happened in the past, and many things have changed. It doesn't matter how much time has gone by. Time could never make my feelings for you weak or fade away. All I want in my life is you and your love, Right now all I want you to know is my love for you will never die.

I know we had been through some tough times. I want for us to forget about the past that brought us the hurt and pain that we caused each other and start all over again. I want you to feel the passion, affection, love, and caring that I have to offer you and that I have never been able to show you. You are very special to me and I don't want to give that up.

I know I hurt you so much and I am so very sorry for that pain. I want to be the old me again because I do want to be with you every day and night for the rest of my life. But most of all, I just pray that you will take me back in your heart. Because I don't want any more hurt or pain towards you.

I know you are in a relationship but I don’t care I love you Gerard and I have never stopped, they say go with your heart and that is what I am doing ‘Going with my heart’ I know we are no longer a couple but I wish we were, the bond that we had was strong and I want that back with you.
I cant go on being your friend I need more and I know you do too, The woman you are with will leave you - what does she have that I didnt as far as I see nothing and I remember that day we spent together not too long ago, how much fun did we have reminiscing over the fun that we had..I miss you, Baby. My heart still beats, but it beats with no purpose, no meaning. It beats with an empty rhythm.

Please when you get this meet me you know where I’ll be waiting for you, I’ll be there from 12:30pm

Love Always
Eliza


Once Kate had finished reading the piece of paper fell from her hand and the tears began to fall only they weren’t soft tears they were hard tears crying for the man she loved everything was everywhere her thoughts were running a thousand miles an hour it was coming to her - Gerard had left her for another woman, the tears were starting to dwindle away and the anger was no overtaking her, Kate was angry.

Getting out of bed she put on the first piece of clothing she found which was a maroon maternity dress and her slipped her thongs on, leaving the bedroom she was n she grabbed the letter and being unable to run down the hallway she waddled to where Mikey and Alicia were sleeping and started to bang on the door.

Mikey got out of bed and ran to the door and when opening it saw Kate dressed and looking very pissed off

“Katie what’s wrong?” Mikey asked worryingly
Kate glared at him and them spoke in a cold voice “Where is he?”
Mikey didnt know what to say he hated lying to Kate but he had promised his brother “I don’t know”
Kate was getting more angry and stressed by the minute and unbeknownst to her this wasnt good for the baby “Mikey don’t lie to me, I know who he’s with, I just want to know where...don’t give me any shit, I’m fucking 8months pregnant and I’m not in the mood for crap”

by now Alicia was awake and had come to the door still half asleep
“What’s going on guys?”
“Do you know where Gerard is?”
“Huh, isn’t he with you?”
“No Alicia he is off with Eliza and I want to know where and Mikey I know you know he would have told you if he couldn’t tell me”

Alicia looked over at Mikey “Do you know where he is”
“No I swear, I knew who he was with and that’s it I promise”
“Alicia I know Eliza is your friend can you call her and find out where Gerard is please?” Kate asked

Before Alicia had a chance to reply Mikey did “I already tried Kate... her phone is off as well...I’m sorry I didnt tell you, he told me he would be back tonight and at the latest later tonight...he promised I’m sorry” Mikey said with a sad voice

“Right now Mikey I don’t care, I wanna find him cause he’s gonna cop it big time, she wrote him a letter said she would meet him where he knew..I don’t care if I drive around New Jersey I’ll find him”Kate said with an angry tone.

Standing there Kate showed Mikey the letter that Eliza had written “I found this under a pillow he hid it from me...and he wants me to trust him”
“Katie I’m sorry I didn’t know about that, all he told me was that he had to deal with some things with Eliza and he asked me not to tell you so that you wouldn’t worry and I can see he has made it worse” Mikey quietly

Alicia piped up “I think I know where the could be...I remember Eliza saying something about a park they met at, maybe they are still there or they could be at her old parents house”
“Really where is it... and where is this house?”

Alicia gave Kate the directions and Kate started to head off when she saw Mikey following her “Mikey what are you doing?”
“I’m coming I caused this and I don’t want anything to happen to you”
“Fine” Kate snapped

Getting in to Gerard’s SUV Kate started to drive she had a fair idea of where everything was in NJ and knew she would be able to find the park easily, the drive there was quiet in Kate’s mind she was hurting and wondering how Gerard could betray her like this she loved him and was having his child she had stood by him no questions asked like he had with her and now it was like he was throwing it all back in her face she had known Gerard and Eliza were once an item but he had told her confidently that it was over and they were merely just friends nothing more nothing less.

Arriving at the park there were no people in site so Kate decided to go to the other destination Alicia had offered, parking the car outside a small white house with a white picket fence Kate sat in the car frozen she didnt know if she could handle anything more

“Katie would you like me to go?” Mikey asked
“No Mikey I’ll do it my self”

Kate got out of the car and opened the front gate and up the pathway to the front door where she stood for like an eternity which really was only a couple of seconds and started to bang on the door, hearing footsteps the door opened where she saw a young woman not Eliza standing there.

“Can I help you?”

Pushing past her Kate started to walk around this house not knowing where she was going and yelling out Gerard’s name, the girl who had answered was following her and telling her to get out. Kate didnt care she had once purpose and that was to locate Gerard, coming to a door she opened and couldn’t believe what she saw.

***** Author's Note*******
I have nothing against Eliza Cuts it's just in this story I have to make her the bad person so it goes with the story line