Someday I will Understand

Chapter 91 Will i take hold of you?

After Kate had gotten shitty with Gerard, her thoughts began to change she began to analyse what she had going on in her life. It was like she was heading for a downward spiral and there was just no where to turn, Right now the only thing Kate cared about was her daughter.

Kate felt blessed that she truly has a beautiful daughter, which at the same time made her feel guilty that she had wanted to take her own life and leave behind her child whom at the moment was a 100% reliant on her.

Kate felt as though she wasnt coping but all she wanted to do was push people away and deal with her own problems though deep down she was crying out for help, her mind began to wonder as to what the tabloids would be writing about her, she knew they would be having a field day with this latest news she could just see the headlines, ‘another A-Lister goes off the rails’ she knew that it was inevitable. The press would be talking about her and once she was released people or magazines would want to score the first interview.

Kate started to worry about her management, not one of them had come to visit, would she get fired and become a nobody, showbiz was her life and she wanted nothing else. Kate didnt want to become the next Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears, she wanted to succeed and make something of her self yet again.

After sleeping the night away Kate was released the following morning where she was picked up by Gerard and taken out the back entrance so she wasnt noticed by the press, out the front of the hospital they were having a field day trying to get the first release of Kate leaving, in the car Kate asked what her people had told the media Gerard replied advising that Brian had release a statement that you were very sick. Kate was happy with that knowing that nobody knew about the demons she was fighting.

Getting to family home of Gerard’s parents, Kate was ushered in by Gerard where Donna and Don were waiting with open arms to embrace Kate who they now saw as there own daughter.

“Oh Katie my dear...we were so worried about you” Donna gushed
“Thanks Donna...I feel better” Kate replied
After bringing Kate’s belongings in, Kate looked around uncomfortably trying to see where her daughter was
“Where’s Sadie?” Kate asked
“She’s with Frank...We felt it best that today you just relax” Gerard replied knowing that this could spark a argument
“Who’s we?” Kate yelled
“Katie please” Gerard spoke
“Don’t Katie me...You knew I was being release today and Sadie isn’t here...I want to see her...she’s my daughter...Where is she?”
Gerard didnt want to argue “She’s with Frank...I’ll call him so you can see her”
“Call him so I can see her, he should be dropping her off” Kate yelled
Donna and Don had walked away not wanting to get caught up in Kate and Gerard’s argument
“Kate, Frank feels its best as her father that Sadie should stay with him until you get better...We aren’t doing this to make you angry or hurt you, We just think you need help”

Kate didnt know what to say...she needed help and deep inside was screaming for it, she wanted the help to release all her anguish to move on in life, but everything that was at the top wasnt letting her

Kate began to cry, only these tears weren’t because she was angry they were the tears of pain and depression, the hurt that had gone on in her life, the turmoil that had been caused.

Kate slumped to the floor where she tried to let it all out and whispered “Please help me”
Gerard had heard the words he wanted to hear ‘Aww baby I will I promise...we will get through this and I will stand by you no matter what”
“I don’t know what’s wrong..I cant deal with this anymore...I have so much pain, I need help” she replied still crying as Gerard now held her in his arms rocking her back and fourth.

Tomorrow was going to be the start of the healing process for Kate, only time would tell if she would survive or her demons would return for good.