Someday I will Understand

Chapter 93 Save me please

Secretly leaving during the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, Kate crept out of the spare room and walked out the front door, with a baseball cap on so as not to be recognised even though it was the middle of the night, she wanted a hit and was going to get it, Walking fast she found the corner she knew what happened there and didnt care, walking up to a tall figure she spoke

“So what have you got and how much?”
The tall figure came in to the light “Anything and everything baby”
“Trust me I’m not your baby, I want to be able to do a few lines...How much? She demanded
“For you...if we went around that corner..FREE”
“How much...or do you want me to take my business elsewhere?”
“Fine lady 100 bucks”

Kate handed over the money and got her purchase, walking fast again she headed back to the Way residence but stopped outside, she couldn’t go in there with drugs so rather, she slid around the back to where the garage was and went in, finding a clean magazine she put her power on it where she made 2 lines, she decided to keep the rest for later, Snorting the white power with in moments she could feel the release, it was as though everything was how it was meant to be.

Kate had a new found of sexual drive it had been a while and she wanted it, Walking in to where Gerard was sleeping, She whispered his name “Gerard”, he moaned and rolled over “Gerard...wake up”
Gerard rolled over and opened his eyes where he saw a figure standing over him resembling Kate “Baby what’s wrong?” he asked
“Nothing...I want you!”

Gerard looked still really only seeing Kate’s figure in the dark, he felt as she crawled in to the bed with him where she started to touch his skin running her fingers down his back, Gerard didnt really know what was up with Kate and didnt mind either.

He was happy that she wanted to be close, Kissing her passionately Kate stripped her clothes off so he could touch her soft skin, cupping her breasts he started to kiss her, Kate pulled Gerard’s boxers off and started to rub his member until it became hard, Moving under the blankets she placed it in her mouth, working her tongue up and down, Gerard wanted to come but he wanted to be inside.

“Baby stop...I wanna feel you” he moaned
Kate removed her mouth and got up from under the blankets and looked at him “I wanna feel you too”
Gerard rolled her over where he could enter her, lifting one of her legs he placed it on his shoulders so he could penetrate her hard. Kate was liking every moment and began to moan with happiness, to her this was one of the best trips she was on and the sex to her was too good. Harder and faster Gerard pumped in to her until he could no longer hold it and release himself. Kate moaned in orgasmic happiness having reached her peak as well.

Rolling off Gerard held Kate in his arms “I love you Kate..you know that right?”
“Yeh I know it...I’m sorry with what I’m putting you through”
“Do you love me?” He whispered

Kate didnt know what to say...deep down she did love Gerard but after everything that had happened she was only thinking of herself

“Gerard I’ll always love you...my therapist has told me to take it one day at a time...I want you to be able to trust me again and Frank coz I miss Sadie so much, I just wanna hold my little girl”
“I know baby, Frank’s just worried, he doesn’t want you to relapse...he’s just scared, we all are...The guys they all love you as well...Your family to them...and we just don’t want you to hurt your self, We want you...I want you to get better”
“I promise I’ll try...it’s just soo hard...There is everything and so much pain...I’m so scared that I’m ging to be left with nothing and I just don’t think I can bear it”
“Katie you will never loose me nor Sadie...I’ll always be here no matter what...Whatever you go through...I’ll stand by you, You’re my soul mate and one day Katie I will make you my wife” Gerard replied with kissing Kate on the lips

Kate began to feel guilty at what she had just done, this was the first time Gerard had really opened to her like that and being on a trip or not it was also one if not the sweetest thing she had ever heard, she had to tell him..no secrets pure honesty.

“Um Gee...I’m tripping” Kate replied knowing Gerard would understand what she was on about

Gerard shot up and turned his lamp on and looked directly at Kate’s eyes which he could see where laced

“Fuck Katie...What have you taken?”
“Cocaine” she whispered knowing she had only disappointed him further
“Do I need to ask why?”
“No..I needed a release...I feel like I’m fucking everything up and I don’t know what to do”
“How long has this been going on for?” he demanded
“I swear this was the first time...I took 2 lines, Look here is the rest” Kate replied grabbing her pants and pulling the rest out of her pocket
“I’m sorry Gee really I am when I heard what you just said...it hit me...I do love you and I cant believe your gonna wait as long as it takes for me to get better”
“Katie...I’m gonna take this...please promise me you wont do this again please”
“I promise I really do...I love you Gerard Arthur Way forever and ever, please forgive me”
“Baby I forgive you, I always will, Please don’t hurt yourself if not for me at least for Sadie”
“Ok”Kate whispered
“I will keep you in here when you have your coke crash coz it’s not a good feeling, you will feel irritability, and fatigue and may even be depressed but once it’s out then there will be no turning back”Gerard replied seriously

Only time would tell if Kate would break her promise especially after she learnt what Gerard had being doing with Eliza behind her back even if it was nothing...and Gerard was purely innocent, how Kate would react now only time would tell and soon she would find out from someone who had it in for her ‘The horses mouth it self ELIZA