Someday I will Understand

Chapter 96 For what you did to me

Waking up the next morning Kate could feel pain in her body as though she was aching all over, she realised that it was the cocaine her body was wanting more of the illegal substance, she still had a small stash in her jeans pocket and as she thought about it what was one line going to do.

Nothing she thought as she placed the white power on to an old magazine and with her credit card she made it in to a straight line where using her nose she snorted the line of cocaine, Kate’s eyes started to water up she wiped the tears away and proceeded to get dressed.

Gerard had slept the morning and was up cooking breakfast for him and Kate he was hoping that when she woke up that she would be alright and that they would be able to talk through things like adults and not having Kate jump down his throat over the smallest thing and freaking out.

Kate prodded down the stairs in a happy mood, the only reason being was that the crack was in her system and it was giving her relief that she thought she needed.

“Morning baby” Kate said in a happy mood
Gerard walked over and kissed her on the lips “Hey Baby, how are you feeling?”
“Yeh I’m good...It’s a new day and I like it”
“That’s great...did you want some breakfast?”
“Well coz you made it of course” Kate replied

Eating breakfast together Gerard felt went smoothly, he had noticed a change in Kate’s mood and appearance, she looked more lively and the beautiful woman he met so long ago, Kate was feeling great she wanted to see her daughter and hoped Gerard would approve she didnt want to have an argument with him but for both of them to agree.

“Gee...can we see Sadie?”
“Um..well Frank is coming over after with her, it was gonna be a surprise”
“Aww how sweet” Kate said as she leapt in to Gerard’s lap where she kissed him with soft sensual kisses

The rest of the day went along smoothly, Kate was feeling good about her self she had only done the one line which to her she was proud of her self, what Kate didnt realise was this was how she was going to get addicted and could subsequently bring her down.

On the other side of Jersey Eliza was waiting for Gerard to return she was going out of her mind she thought that Gerard would have been there by now hearing a knock at the door Eliza bolted thinking it was Gerard but surprised when she saw that it was only Mikey.

“Hey Mikey” Eliza said she could see that Mikey looked pissed
“What the fuck are you doing Eliza, putting FUCKING shit in Kate’s mind, So what so you can get Gee...You will never have him NEVER” Mikey screamed at her
“EXCUSE me, what gives you the right to come here and have a go at me?”
“I know what you have done...Spinning lies, you know that Kate is temperamental at the moment and you push her, Do you like seeing her in pain...Don’t you think you caused enough with my brother when you too were together...he doesn’t love you Eliza, his heart belongs to Kate and you know what he’s aware of what you done to Kate...She told him...and listen to this he aint happy in fact he’s pissed...If I were you I’d back off”

Eliza was shocked at what Mikey was saying to her, she honestly thought that she had been winning Gerard’s heart and to know she wasnt had she just destroyed the man she truly loved by not allowing him to know that Kate’s daughter was indeed his and not Frank’s could she change what happened. She didnt want to she wanted to succeed and not admit to defeat.

Mikey continued to glare at her with angry eyes he could see that he had hit a nerve with Eliza but he didnt care she was hurting his family and pulling them apart.
“Look Mikey...I’ve always loved Gerard always...But as far as I’m concerned I haven’t done anything wrong if Kate wasnt so fucking loopy well maybe then I would leave Gee alone”
“What ever Eliza your just bored your trying to get what you want and well you cant have Gerard” Mikey said as he walked off back to his car.

Eliza slammed her front door pissed off from what Mikey had told her, did she need to change her game or should she keep it how it was, as she continued to think she knew that she would have to change her game to get more rough.

Eliza decided that the next best thing to do to help Kate fall deeper was to leak a story about her, to find out all shit on Kate which she knew would be easy to do. As Eliza thought more on it she was going to bring this bitch down no one was going to stand between her and her man.

Back at the Way residence Kate was enjoying her quality time with Sadie, Mikey had turned up and was whispering to Gerard about how he had confronted Eliza for the shit that she was spreading, Mikey continued to tell his brother to watch his back and to look out for Kate.

Kate could see the whispering going on and automatically assumed they were talking about her and how she had been in a good mood all day she smiled over at them, Mikey walked over to Kate and started to talk to Sadie “How’s my favourite niece in the whole entire world”Mikey cooed
Sadie gurgled

Kate was content with how her day went today she was sure that it would only get better, but unbeknownst to her Eliza was brewing her own plans that were going to bring Kate down, only then would Kate know if she could handle the situation or if her demons would succeed after all.