Someday I will Understand

Chapter 97 remember you

Emotionally Kate was going from pillar to strength, but she still had the habit of snorting cocaine behind her loved ones backs, She was fully addicted and was aware of it. One thing Kate didnt have was the courage it had been demised since she’d had her breakdown.

Everything Kate thought of she would second guess, thinking that if she done something maybe she shouldn’t because of the consequences and that was the same with the cocaine - to her it was her body that needed it nothing more nothing less.

Eliza was able to dig up dirt on Kate and she’d found out that she had been buying drugs off the street, Eliza now knew that she had all the evidence she needed in order to destroy Kate and make Gerard her’s once and for all.
Emailing the information to E entertainment, Eliza was sure it would make the news that same day, she made sure to be anonymous so that none of the information was traced back to her.

Kate was going to be in for a rude awakening when it was leaked that she had been taken drugs and that there were even pictures of her the day before buying them, How everyone would react was a different story.

Kate and Gerard were bonding again trying to get there relationship back together like putting the pieces of the puzzle back together, both aware that it would take time but they were in it for the long haul and really wanted this to work. Frank had also allowed Kate to see Sadie everyday which Kate loved as she was bonding with her daughter now.

Enjoying there time together, Kate saw her cell vibrate so answered her phone “Hello Kate speaking”
“Kate what the hell is going on...Have you seen the news” Kate’s manager yelled down the phone line
“No why what’s wrong?”
“You that’s what’s wrong...your on the news and there is photo’s of you buying drugs?”
Kate jumped up from where she was sitting and Gerard looked at her, turning on the TV Kate put the news on where they were mid article about Kate and her drug habit, showing photo’s of her looking scruffy and buying drugs.
Kate stood there in shock “Kate are you there?” the manager yelled again
“yeh I’m here”
“What’s going on Kate...Please tell me that’s not you”
“Um...I think it is...”
“Oh my god Kate...This is just great...you could be arrested for this anything, What the hell were you thinking?”
Kate couldn’t answer instead she was looking at Gerard who was looking at her with disgust
“Look I gotta go...”
“Kate don’t you dare hang up on me”
Kate ended the call.

“Is that you?” Gerard asked
“Yes” Kate replied
“What the FUCK are you doing Kate...I thought you were getting better, but your fucking taking drugs?”
“I’m sorry...I need it”
“Kate don’t give me that sorry shit coz we both know your not...you done this behind my back...I thought you were getting better?”
“I’m am I promise...it’s just a release I need it”
“You don’t need it...you just think you do...your so lucky your not breast feeding Sadie...Could you imagine what this could have done to her..You could have killed your own fucking child”

Kate could see that Gerard was angry only not an angry that would go away one that was very pissed
“I’m sorry really I am” Kate replied as tears fell down her face
“I fucking trusted you Kate...but what now you go and shit it back in my face”
“I don’t know what to say”
“You never have anything to say..just that your sorry well it aint good enough anymore”
Please don’t be angry at me”
“What do you want me to do Kate, kiss you and tell you it will all be better? It doesn’t work like that...You need help”
“I can stop I swear I can...please”
“Kate I’ve had enough...I cant handle this shit...I’ve tried and I’m still fucking trying there is only so much I can fucking do” Gerard yelled

Kate’s tears were more heavy and she could see that she had truly hurt he lover
“So Kate did you ever stop when you said you had or was that just a lie..is everything else you told me a lie
“No I swear...I’m sorry I know I need help..I cant do this with out you...I love you” Kate said sobbing
“Loving just isn’t enough anymore Kate...I have tried so much..I don’t know what else there is to do...and shit Kate when Frank finds out, he’s gonna be pissed you could have endangered Sadie”
“I know..I know I’m addicted I don’t know how to stop...I don’t have the will power...Please Gerard please help me”

Gerard could see that Kate for once in her life she was truly scared by what had happened, he wanted to help her but was so angry right now, he wished he could just knock some sense in to her (not that he ever would)
“Kate you need rehab” Gerard sternly replied
“Please Gerard anything but rehab”
“I’m sorry Kate if you want help that’s where you have to go, I tried and it backfired”

Kate thought for a minute on what to do she wanted to scream at the TV, yell at the paparazzi for them taking the stupid photo’s only she didnt know that it was Eliza who had planned the whole scenario.

Kate wasnt sure how she was going to fight this and if her demons were going to return but she certainly going to try.

Gerard knew he would stick by Kate he had promised her that and he wouldn’t break it, he truly wanted her to get help and hoped that if she went to rehab then she would succeed.