Sequel: Carved My Name
Status: Finished.

Don't Turn Your Back My Dear, Never Turn Your Back On Fear

17

"Are you sure you want to wear THAT?"

"Yes Jenna! I'm sure I want to wear THIS." I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I switched out my eggplant make up for dark navy blue and black make up. These clothes probably weren't what Jenna wanted me to wear; but too late. I've set my mind on these clothes and it's useless to waste time looking for a new outfit. We're already late as it is. With one final look of my hair in the mirror I parted. I clipped my bangs over my head and "puffed" them up a little. Like that new blonde straight bangs hair style; if that makes any sense. I left without a bag knowing I'll be carrying even more birthday bags when I leave.

♥Jussi Vuori's PoV♥

"Are you sure you've chosen right?"

"For the millionth time Jyrki!" I growled. "Yes! I'm positive."

"Good." Jyrki said grinning. "Now where are they? They're late?"

"Let them be late, it's Annie's birthday." Ville replied and stepped on his cigarette.

I looked down then to the window. Found the birthday girl. The birthday girl was dressed down compared to her best friend. But she looked amazing. Dark skinny jeans, a navy lacy top underneath a white and navy long sleeve Henley then black heels. She walked in like she owned this place.

The moment she walked in she grabbed the unopened bottle of Stolichnaya and held on to like it was her child. This action was unnoticed by everyone else. But I'm not surprised. When Jenna said all we needed was balloons and alcohol, I can see the party just starting.

"It's about time." Antoinette stuck her tongue at Bazie before kissing both his cheeks.

"Admit it, I'm the shit." She said smiling and kissed everyone else's cheek. In return I kissed her cheek.

"Let's get partying."

"Woah, there's a party place here? I thought it was just a place to eat at!" Antoinette said amazed when she saw the floor we rented out. But I doubt most of us will be eating. We'll be on the dance floor talking, drinking, or actually dancing.

I don't think Antoinette had any intention of eating. She was more concerned about the alcohol, gifts, and what not. This girl is crazy weird. But that's why I'm in love with her and not with Katrinna. I made soft little gestures to her, its odd how she's not drinking very much and paying attention to those small signs of affection.

"Let's go somewhere else." Antoinette whispered. She waited a few moments to get up and weave her way out. I waited a minute to go through our friends and go the way Antoinette went. I found her sitting on the ground with her bottle of Russian vodka. I didn't hesitate in joining her.

♥Antoinette Kavinstavanti’s PoV♥

"I almost thought you would be bringing Katrinna."

"Katrinna? She's off banging some other Finn." I took at Jussi surprised. Katrinna is cheating on him and he doesn't care? "I'm done with her. I haven't really been in love with her for months, even before she left. For the past week, you're all I can think about. I want you more than anyone."

I smiled and let go of the vodka. Jussi grasped me in his arms and passionately kissed me. Still linked, we got up and tried to quietly stumble into an empty bathroom. Jussi locked the door and set me on the wide black marble countertop. First came off the shoes, the Henley, his shoes, and his shirt. Now question where this is leading. My lower back was firmly being held as Jussi worked his magic up my cami. All while sucking on my neck. Biting as well.

"Love, do you want this?" Jussi whispered. He's trying to hide how much he wants this. And he's doing a poor job at it.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jussi." The man smirked and pulled my cami over my head. It was tossed with the rest of our clothes.

One hand keeping me up, the other went down to Jussi's leather pants. The belt was unbuckled and the pants were about to come down. Jussi was just about done unbuttoning and zipping my skinny jeans. I actually had to get off the counter top for the pants to go down on both of us.The fun doesn't begin here.

I barely sat on the marble counter. The process was becoming very slow. But that is just in my mind. In reality things were getting heated. Jussi's hands were up and down my back for a while then found the back of my bra. There that goes. With chills, he cups my boobs. The sudden touch shoved shivers down me. I smirked and roughly kissed him. Not even 7 minutes had passed and we were both equally clothed.

"Ready love?"

"I've done this before Jussi." He just stared at me.

"You're not that special to be my first." Jussi chuckled and was careful in doing so.

I have to say, it's been away since someone has screwed me. And my first time wasn't all fabulous. This bathroom scene is much more pleasing. I spent too much of my attention into not making any noise. Which is hard since I just breathe very heavy and short. I wanted to scream, but we've gone this far without anyone walking in. I'm not going to blow it.

Ha ha, blow it...get it? Well I don't care if you don't. I'm having my mind blown away by Jussi and his ways. His ways amazed for longer. For however long we've been at it. We stopped. I didn't realize how we had moved to the wall now. I smiled and sighed.

"Happy birthday love."

"I liked this gift."

"It's not the end." I smiled at Jussi's smirk. He kissed my lips and started handing me my clothes. With Jussi not to far from me, we put our clothes on. I was finished early and found Jussi's eyeliner. More like took it from his pocket.

I got on the marble counter and sat down to face the mirror. I relined my eyes with the stick of black eyeliner then put my bangs up over my head. Arms snaked around my waist and a head showed itself.

"Let's go back to your party Antoinette."

"Aww, I had so much fun."

"I did too, but we've been gone far too long."

To the party

Not only did I get a smile from Jenna, but also welcomed with perfume being sprayed at me. I stopped in my tracks letting Jussi continue walking as Jenna continued to shower me in sweet smelling fragrance.

"All right! Enough!" I hissed. "It's in my mouth."

"Someone get her water." Bazie called out and side hugged me.

"Did you eat yet?"

"Nope, we haven't even ordered yet."

"Good." I replied and let go of Bazie. I found my way to the bar and got a strawberry margarita. I felt so alive to have alcohol in my blood right now.

I sipped my cold drink while standing with Ville, Jyrki, and Jussi. At some moments Jussi and I would stare at each other then both of us would end up smiling. Then either Ville or Jyrki would notice and smile. A funny little ritual. Once people from the place came to serve us, we all sat down. Me being the birthday girl got the unlucky seat at the head of the table.

"So what kind of food do they have here?"

"Asian." Ville replied.

"Yay, my favorite."

"Well duh, why do you think we're here?" I glared at Jenna and pointed my finger at her.

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"You're a bitch."

"It's my birthday."

"That's what you say every year."

"And it still works too." Knowing I was right she hushed down.

Dinner

"Seriously people, stop buying me stuff. I'm going to need a bigger apartment." Yes I do love my new gifts, and the large quantity of them.

A lot of it was make up or clothing. From my parents I did get a retarded gay card with money enclosed. That Jenna was sent with. As well as gifts from other relatives. My favorites being from David and Kirsten. After some chocolate liquor dessert and finishing talking I was ready to go home. My fun with Jussi was amazing though it took some energy from me.

While everyone else was talking, I was resting my head on the table. The only one not talking was Linde and he was on the phone. I don't mind. As long as they take me home I'm cool with waiting.