Sequel: Carved My Name
Status: Finished.

Don't Turn Your Back My Dear, Never Turn Your Back On Fear

18

"Someone's trashed." Miss I'm-Not-Fucking-Wasted said giggling and sitting down on the bed with me. I rolled on my back and rubbed my head.

"God... last night was fun."

"Last night was this morning."

"Whatever, get me up before I throw up all over my bed." Her faced scrunched up into grossness and fear.

"Are you really going to gag?"

"As soon as I get out of these clothes I will." I stressed out and tossed my clothes on the ground. In my bra and underwear I hunched over and vomit anything in my stomach. I groaned and went straight to brushing my teeth.

"Damn Antoinette, don't die." I growled and threw my toothbrush at her.

"I'm not going to fucking die."

"But you have a hang over. You never get hangovers."

"Just shut up. I'm going to take a shower."

I came out of the shower feeling tired and sleepier. I dragged my feet across the floor while looking for clothes. I have no idea what we're doing and didn't really dress up much. I just hope we're not going outside much. Jenna came in and sat down watching me do my makeup.

"So what did you do with Jussi last night?"

"When?"

"During the party. Like fifteen minutes after we arrived."

"Why?"

"You said he chose that Katrinna chick."

"Wellll, he's more in love with me than him."

"Good. But what did you do together?"

"Screw."

She gasped and threw a small pillow at my head. I gagged at the perfume in my mouth and got control of my balance. I glared at her and threw the pillow back at her. Jenna was looking at me in shock and happiness. I flipped her off and put my makeup stuff for today in my metallic bag.

"What's your deal?"

"It doesn't sound like you."

"Hey, would you rather it be some other man instead of Jussi?"

"No... so are you and him together?"

"No clue."

"Well he's here." I threw a bottle of hair spray at her and quickly shut my door while leaving. I saw the guys on my couch and dived on their laps.

"Must you really be like Bam?" Timo groaned.

"Yes." I said giggling. I was welcomed with a spray of 'I ♥ Marc' perfume not a minute later. "Jenna! I'm already wearing that perfume!"

"Just making you smell prettier." She (fakely) smiled and gave me the perfume to put in my bag.

I rolled over on my back and crossed my legs on top of Jussi. He smirked at me and sent me a look that he wasn't happy at who I chose to sit on. He's just jealous that Timo has me all to himself. Jussi just better not kill the poor man. Though Jussi isn't that territorial and I am not some piece of land that comes with its own deed.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked and munched on some chocolate chip pancakes. No idea where they came from, they were just handed to me.

"Let's show you ladies Helsinki." Jyrki said. I agreed to it and put the now chocolate chip less plate in the sink.

"Jenna you coming?"

"Nope, Jenna's gotta pack." I shrugged to her and put my sweater over myself.

"Enjoy that, I have my phone if you need me."

I waved to her with my back turned and left the building first, though somehow I ended up being at the end with Jussi. I bet he has something to do with that; the sneaky little drummer. I bet we're not even going to go around touring Helsinki; it's on to some bar in my bet.

"How did you enjoy your birthday?"

"Loved it."

"I'm glad you did Love." I smiled and had my cheek kissed.

I giggled, "Where are we going?"

"Who knows, who cares." I smiled to him.

"Our little love birds, HURRY UP!" I showed my pretty middle finger to Jyrki and told him to bite me. He replied 'I would, but Jussi would kill me.'

I looked over at Jussi. Oh yeah, he would kill him. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him in the abs. I laughed at his shock. Jussi only smirked and grabbed my waist. He threw me over his shoulder and walked a little faster to meet with the rest of the band.

"All right, where are we going?" I asked.

"I said we would go out and show you Helsinki; and that's what we're doing." I rolled my eyes at them.

"For the record, you guys suck as tour guides. Stick to making music."

"That's the plan love." Jussi replied to me and set me on the ground.

"If we're such bad tour guides then what do you want to see?" The base man asked me. I shrugged to him.

"I know the stores and stuff, show me why Helsinki is great and if I ever have the urge to move out of Helsinki, why I shouldn't move."

"For one, we're here."

Thank you senor obvious. I could have never thought of that myself. These guys are hopeless. Without a doubt we'll end up at some pub. I gave them the pity look with the head shake and voicelessly wanted them to give me more options.

"Love, you're never going to leave Finland. I'll make sure of that." I smiled to Jussi.

"Good answer. Now continue with your tour."

"Speaking of tour..." Jyrki started off.

Uh
Oh.

"We're leaving for tour soon." I expressed a very confused look. How come I wasn't told about this? And how soon is soon? I bet these will be answered in less than five minutes.

"December 18th is when we leave for our tour across Europe. And we'll be gone from three to four months." Jussi said in a sigh. I returned the sigh with my own.

"Well, I'm leaving to go back to the states before Christmas. My friend Bethany is due and I promised her I would be there when she goes into labor... and afterwards, if she doesn't kill me while giving birth."

"That's great." I looked at Jussi like he was crazy.

He's adorable, but an idiot. An adorable idiot that barely knows anything about me. Yet we're in love and act like we know each other like heaven and hell. We're matching opposites... of that makes any sense or has some hidden meaning.

"For me it isn't. I mean, sure my best friend is having a child. But do you know what happens to the best friend's best friend when she's in labor?" They all gave me no's for an answer. "Well said best friend of the best friend gets her hand broken then she has to deal with bitchin and freaky mood swings."

"Did you get your hand broken?"

"When my sister-in-law was in labor." I mumbled. I love the little brat but when they came to this world they hurt like hell. I looked down at my hand and had a feeling of pain coming from it. I shuddered and shook out my hand.

"Back to our tour of Helsinki?" Bazie suggested to get the awkwardness away.

"Please." I begged and continued shaking my hand out.

Later in the day, around afternoon

During lunch my pone had rang. Amazing timing. Ever since the TOUR mentioning it's been quite quiet and tense. I almost wish I never said that they should continue with their tour. It was stupid and led to them telling them they were leaving for tour.

"Emily, what do you want?"

"He's left me Ann! HE LEFT ME!" She sobbed into the phone rather loudly. I pulled it away and pointed to a near by tree and got approving nods. I hopped the short fence to the tree.

"I hopped a fence for you, now what are you whining about?"

"Draco! He's leaving me because of something that happened in Vegas!" I rolled my eyes.

"That little shiny piece of metal shaped as a circle around your fourth finger on your left hand is a wedding ring Emily."

"I know that! But what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

"Not when you're married!" I argued back.

Jussi Vuori's PoV

"That was bad." I mumbled.

"No shit Sherlock." Archize laughed.

"It's not funny. I think I scared her away."

"You surprised her that's all." Jyrki replied.

"You better be right." I scolded. Behind me Antoinette hopped over the short fence and sat back down.

"Big family, small problems." She answered all our silent questions.

"What do you have for the rest of the day?" Timo, who has been silent, asked her. Antoinette stopped from enjoying her salad and looked up from the sky.

"Go with Jenna to the airport, make sure she doesn't get on the wrong plane and lands in the UAE, then after she gets in the right plane and such, and I have to get all my tickets for a few weeks. I can probably start packing now too if I really want to."

"How do you do that?" Timo asked. Antoinette laughed.

"I went shopping for what to wear for two parties and not to mention my pretty birthday gifts." Yes, we forgot about that. "Wait! You can't forget the rest of the gifts that are being fedex-ed over from the states to here."

"Including Bam." Jyrki pointed out.

Bam. He'sprobably one of my main "competition" for Antoinette. He knows more about her and he barely even talks to her. It's probably that they're so similar like Baltic said when Antoinette first arrived.

"I'm done. Let's bring you back to your apartment. We can visit Ville while you're off with Jenna." Bazie said and started throwing money on the table. My hands went over Antoinette's to stop her from paying. It's the politeness that makes me mad about her.

I sent her a smile and kissed her cheek for her to forget about paying. It worked because she loosened up. It took a long time for her to chill out since the whole tour talk.

*

I gave Antoinette a soft peek on the lips. She was leaving with Jenna to the airport and I was going to visit with HIM. She smiled and returned the kiss. She went downstairs and I went upstairs. The rest of the Eyes were already inside with HIM; I left them to say a short goodbye to my Scottish Queen of France.

"We almost thought you and her were going at it." Ville said to me smirking. Last night wasn't as secretive as Antoinette or I thought. But I'm okay with that.

"Even if she wasn't busy I couldn't. She's still freaked out from this morning."

"What happened?" Mige asked.

"Tour." Timo said for me.

"We- I surprised her with saying that we had a tour to go to in less than two weeks. It was an idiotic move that I should have told her long ago." I grieved to myself. I even went too far to put my head in my hands.

"Jussi, you do realize that anything you do on tour could seriously damage Annie? She's young and new to all of this. You're not a single man, you can't go out with girls."

Thanks Ville. You just said everything I didn't want to think about. I didn't even have thoughts of going against Antoinette until you said that.

"Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
The day's outfit