Meet My Cousin

Chapter 1

Mike's P.O.V.

Tre' was late for our daily lunch routine. Lunch was almost half over when he showed up. He had a girl with him. I've never seen her before, and I practically know everyone here. She was a little shorter than Tre'. Her dark, curly hair went well with her fair skin. She seemed shy. She dressed pretty normal as far as normal goes. Tre' said she was his cousin. Her name was Trish.

"So Tre', how much did you have to pay her to walk with you, and how long did it take you to convince her?" Eggplant asked sarcastically.

"Nah guys. She's my cousin." He stated. She mouthed distant cousin when he said this.

"Her name's Trish." Tre' continued.

"Well, Trish, have a seat." I said as I patted the empty seat next to me.

She blinked, and then turned to look at Tre'. He nodded. Trish shrugged and sat down. I gave her a quirky smile; she blushed. I wondered how old she was. Tre' was talking about practice this afternoon. He told Trish to come. She said she couldn't, that her 'rents would flip. We all agreed to try and bail her out.

I ended up walking with Tre' and Trish to her locker. Tre' ended up talking to some chick a few lockers down.

"So, how old are you?" I asked.

"17." She replied.

I decided that I would show her where her next class was. She would've had English/Lit. with Billie, if he hadn't dropped out. I wondered what he'd think of her.