Meet My Cousin

Chapter 3

Mike's P.O.V.
A Few Weeks Later

Trish was a really cool kid. John had asked her out, so they were dating now. Billie got pissy everytime John was around. I'm not sure why though.

We all decided to get together one weekend. John wasn't there because he had to study. We had bought some drinks, and were just sitting around talking. Then, Tre' got the bright idea to play truth or dare.

After awhile, he dared Trish to kiss Billie Joe. He said she had to use tongue. She turned red.

"Uh...I...I...uh...haven't ever kissed anyone before." She said.

"What?!?!?!" I yelled.

"You mean you and John haven't fucked yet?!" Billie asked sounding a little relieved yet shocked at the same time.

"NO!!" Trish said, eyes wide.

We all laughed a bit. Tre' said that Trish still had to kiss Billie. We all agreed that John wouldn't find out. Trish seemed really nervous. Tre's comments weren't helping either.

"Aw. C'mon Trish. Billie doesn't bite. Hard." Tre' said with a smirk.

"...Uh..." Was all she managed to say before Billie cut her off.

"If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to..." He said.

We all laughed a bit at the situation. Billie seemed nervous until Trish backed down. She said she couldn't do that to John. At least she wasn't quick to fuck just anyone.

After we watched a movie, we all had a few more beers. Tre' and I decided to go to sleep. Billie and Trish stayed up and watched T.V. Apparently, after Tre' and I turned in, they did some talking.

"Hey Billie?" Trish said quietly.

"Yeah, Trish?" Billie answered.

"I know we don't know each other really well...but do you think you could teach me how to kiss?" She asked nervously.

"...Sure..." He said with a smile.