Meet My Cousin

Chapter 9

Mike's P.O.V.

When Billie woke up, he had a sick feeling in his gut. All he could think about was what had just happened. He had forced her into something when she was so vunerable. His thoughts made him nauseous. He got up for fear of vomitting.

Trish woke up when Billie Joe climbed out of her bed. She liked Billie Joe a lot. She figured she had moved a little too quickly. She couldn't hold back her feelings for him. She knew they were going to have to talk about it.

Billie Joe came out of the bathroom with his clothes on. He was pale and out of breath.

"Billie, we need to talk." Trish said.

"I know." Billie replied quietly."I'm so sorry, Trish! I shouldn't have-"

Trish cut Billie off mid-sentence.</br><br>"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I forced you into sleeping with me! You're so vunerable right now!" He said through tears.

"Billie, I was the one who made the first move. I was the one who should've stopped."She said, trying to calm him.

Billie Joe cried silently for quite some time. Trish went to get up out of the bed, but Billie spoke.

"Trish, I love you." He said, still sobbing and walking over towards her.

"Aw Billie, I know you do." Trish said cupping his tear soaked cheek. "I love you too."