The Pharse That Pays

The Pharse That Pays ll William's pimpal problem l

"Wakey, wakey, my pussy cat doll! WAKE UP!!! " yelled Aly.
"What, what... what happened?" asked William as he woke up.
"Nothing, its just that breakfast is ready, so mommy told me to wake up you up! Boy oh boy! You sleep alot! And its 11:00 am, almost time to eat lunch too!" said Aly.
"11:00am? That's nothing, I usually wake up around 12 or 1 or around 2'oclock!" smiled William as he was yawning.
"Sleepy head!" yelled Aly.
And ran downstairs.
William got out of his bed, went to the washroom, and looked at the mirror.
"Aaaaahhhh!!!!" screamed William.
Aly ran upstairs.
"What happened Willy?" asked Aly, as if she didn't notice anything.
"Do you notice anything about me?" asked William.
"Your... stupid!" smiled Aly.
"No!! Not even close!" said William.
"You didn't take a shower yet and you smell!" smiled aly even more.
"Nooo, try again!" said William.
"You have a potato nose!" laughed Aly.
"Do you want a broken nose, Aly? Cause seriously it looks like your asking for it!" said William.
"Nope." said Aly.
"So, what's new or different about me?" asked William.
"Well if you want to hear the truth, well fine, you have this gigantic pimple on your forehead, and you can't miss it, it's so huge! No girl would want you!" said Aly trying to make him feel bad.
"Ya, thanks for helping me, like I never noticed it! So what do I do to get rid of it?" asked William.
"Why should I tell you!" said Aly.
"Please, you have pimples all over your face and you know how to get rid of them quickly!" explained William trying to get Aly's help.
"Why you little fuck tart when I hurt you, your going to shit from your face and talk from your ass! A$$hole!" screamed Aly.
"Well, sorry it is true!" said William.
"Ya, you better say sorry to me!" argued Aly.
"So, are you going to help me get rid of it?" asked William.
"Hell no, you help yourself!" complained Aly.
"Please, I'll do whatever you want, just name it! Please!" asked William.
"Anything?" asked Aly.
"Yes! Anything you want! Just help me!" begged William.
"Sure! Just wait here one moment, okay?" asked Aly.
"Okay, but hurry up!" yelled William as Aly walked away.
* * * *
A little moment later.
"Okay, say hello to acid remover!" smiled Aly.
"Hello..!?" said William weirdly.
"Okay, just stay still, I'm putting some acid cream remover on your pimple." smiled Aly.
"Okay, okay, I'm not moving. Gosh!" said William with a little grin.
"I'm done putting on the cream, so now don't touch it! Just leave it alone, you look at it, but don't touch it! Got it? Get it? Good!" laughed Aly.
"I know, I know... don't touch the pimple." said William.
"Oh, and downstairs to eat some breakfast, already!" yelled Aly as she was walking down the stairs.
"Sure, I'll come down after when I brush my teeth." yelled William back.
* * * *
William brushes his teeth, but still stared at his big pimple on his forehead that you can't miss it.
* * * *
A while later when William finished brushing his teeth.
"Willy! Come down and eat breakfast now!" screamed Aly.
"Im coming, I'm coming, can't you wait!" yelled William.
William went down stairs to eat some cereal.
"This is some good cereal! It's Captain Crunch! Everyone loves Captian Crunch!" said William trying to annoy Aly.
"Too bad that I hate it!" smiled Aly.
"WEll about that, I'm kinda shy around girls if you just noticed that!" said Ray.
pimpal alert :p