The Pharse That Pays

The Pharse That Pays ll Ray tries to talk to his c

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!
"Hello, is William there?" asked Ray in the phone.
"I'm talking! Yes, what may I do for you?" asked William annoying Ray.
"Shut up! So can you come outside?" asked Ray.
"Sure... Im just going to get my Pink Flord hat, okay?" said William.
"Okay, meet me at the frozen foods section at Giant Tiger, okay? So see you there!" said Ray.
"Okay, bye!" said William.
And they both then hanged up the phone.
* * * *
William put on his Pink Flord hat and walks to Giant Tiger to the frozen food section.
"Hey, Ray! So I think we should get something, so you can talk to your lover!" smiled William.
"Is she on cashier now?" asked Ray.
"No, but she going on cashier around in 10 minutes." smiled William again.
"Oh, okay, so I'll just look around for now, and decide what to buy later." smiled Ray.
"Sure, but let's go to the toy section! I love looking at the posters that have there!" said William.
"Ya, same with me! I love the Nightmare Before Christmas posters, especially the one with Jack Skeleton." smiled Ray.
"No what? How much money do you have with you right now?" asked William.
"Ummmm... I have about almost 10 dollars, I guess! Why'd you asking me?" asked Ray.
"Well one of the Night Before Christmas posters are for $5.77, and you have enough to get one of them!" explained William.
"Your right! I do have enough, and I was planning to get one anyways too!" smiled Ray happily finding the poster by the number.
"Here we go, the poster I wanted!" said Ray again.
"So, youre actually going to buy it?" asked William.
"Yap! I wanted this for a very long time now!" smiled Ray.
"Okay... anyways, I think 10 minutes is over since we tool a long time deciding to get the poster or not!" said William.
"Okay, let's go to the cashier now, to Mary- Kate's cashier!" smiled Ray as he was walking.
* * * *
When Ray and William got to Mary- Kate's cashier.
"Hi, now are today?" asked Mary- Kate.
"I'm fine, what about you?" asked Ray getting nervous.
BEEP - the cashier noise.
"That'll be $6.89, please!" smiled Mary- Kate.
"Okay, here you go." smiled back Ray, handing over the money to her.
"Oh, and here's your change and your resist." said Mary-Kate handing it over to Ray.
"Thanks!" smiled Ray.
" Psst... Ray... ! Go on now!" whispered William quietly to Ray.
"Oh ya, okay!" whispered Ray quietly back to William.
"I forgot to ask you something, do you remember someone named Ray, when you were younger?" asked Ray shyly.
"Come to think about it, I think do!" said Mary-Kate.
"Well its me! Do you remember me?" asked Ray again.
"Ray....? OH MY GOSH !! Its really you!" said Mary-Kate surprisingly.
"Yap!" smiled Ray.
"You've changed so much! You're so tall, and you... have... longer... hair... now!" laughed Mary-Kate.
"Ya, I know my hair is sexy, you don't have to tell me!" Ray joked around.
"Wow! Anyways, would you want to come her again around 2 o'clock, and we can hangout with your friend, and I'll bring sister here so your friend won't be lonely!" said Mary-Kate, but joked around at the end where she said about William and her sister (Ashley).
"Sure, I'll meet you here tomorrow that! So bye for now!" said Ray as he was walking away from thee cashier.
"Bye!" smiled Mary-Kate waving her hand happily.
And Ray and William walked out of Giant Tiger (store).