The Pharse That Pays

The Pharse That Pays ll "Desprite Chiken" ll Chapt

“Ray!!! Come outside! HURRY!” yelled out William when he went inside Ray’s house.
“What the hell do you want from me?” asked Ray like he wasn’t interested and annoyed by him.
“Well, I would tell you… but no. You’re not worth telling it. But anyways either way I … or… even, you have to meet and introduce yourself later on. So hurry up and COME! I have to show you your new neighbour . GEZZ!” said William sarcastically.
“My new neighbour? You already met them?” asked Ray shocked.
“Yup. But not them, only her, Libby. She’s really nice.” Smiled Ray.
“Ahh… I see! Then let’s so meet her, well I mean; I’ll go meet her.” Said Ray happily as William and him walked out of his door and went behind Libby’s moving truck to help her out.
Ray leans against the truck waiting for William to introduce him, but William just stands there blank and stares right at her. Looking at her organizing the boxes. How her hair kept on waving back and forth, and how her eyes sparkled like stars shinning in the dark night sky.
“Eh… um! WILLIAM!! Are you forgetting something?” Ray interrupted William in his daydreaming.
“Uh? Oh ya… Libby!? This is my best friend, Ray as also known as your next door neighbour.” William at Libby introducing Ray to her.
“Well nice to meet you, Ray! And I think we’d probably would be good neighbour’s right?” asked Libby happily with a bit smile on her face.
“Of course we would!” smiled Ray.
“Well than. Mind if you guys give me a hand with the boxes? And no William, I don’t need ‘your real hand’.” Laughed Libby as she was nodding her head as William noticed that he was putting out his hand while daydreaming again.

“Sure, no problem!” smiled Ray pulling William by his shirt into the moving truck.

As they were in the truck, all three of them were divided equally with the moving boxes. Libby passed each box to each time to Ray and William, since it was the man’s job. Watching William and Ray, Libby knew William was the one for her. The way he looked at her, the way he’d smile at her, they way he smelled nice, and the how his eyes are always glued onto her.

“William, can you help me with this box?” asked Libby smiling.
“Ummm… sure? Which box do you need help with?” Asked William happily.
“This one, the big box. You just have to hold on the other side, okay?” explained Libby looking at William walking towards the box.
“Okie Dokie… and by the, you can call me Willy cause I’m in your belly!” giggled William.
“HAHAHAHA!!! O WOW!! Sure Willy, I sure must be delicious if I was in your belly!” winked Libby.

They both lifted the box together and walked slowly out of the moving truck towards to garage. They placed the box gently on the ground and all a suddenly, Libby remembered something.

“Willy… Ray… will you guys wait out here for a second?!” asked Libby smiling at them.
“Sure no problemo!” said Ray.

She ran into the house.

* * * *

“Katie, wanna meet some new people?” asked Libby while Katie was watching T.V.
“Who is it?” asked Katie uninterested.
“Just some CUTE guys!” smiled Libby knowing that she would come outside when she heard it.
“CUTE GUYS!! Why didn’t you tell me this before?” asked Katie surprisingly but mad at the same time.
“Well how could I leave them, and plus they were helping me move the boxes because SOMEONE didn’t want to help me * cough cough* Katie.” Libby coughed fakely.
“Hey! Just because I didn’t feel like helping out doesn’t mean that I have to be punished!” pouted Katie.
“Yeah Yeah… enough talking and let’s go. I’ll introduce them to you.” She said looking at her face expression.
“Oh, okay!” jumped Katie and on the way the door, she stopped by the washroom fixing her hair and applied some more mascara on.

* * * *

Katie and Libby went outside to go to the guys.

“Willy! Ray! I want to introduce you to my little sister, Katie.” Libby rolled her eyes.

Ray giggles.

“Well ‘hello’ there from a different planet!” teased William.
“Ha-ha! Wow Willy, nice first apperison.” Laughed Ray.
“HAHAHA! Very funny you guys. But at least I’m not a fucked up despite chicken!” smiled Katie.

Libby burst out laughing followed by Katie. Ray and William just stared at them weirdly not knowing what their talking about.

“I’ll explain it later about what she means.” Said Libby trying to stop laughing.
“Okay, but probably it’s going to be something stupid!” Ray rolled his eyes.
“No what, would you guys want to hang out with me and Libby by any chance?” Katie asked them hoping they’d come.
“Umm… sure!” smiled Ray winking at William as if he knew something new about William.
“Of course I’d love to!” shouted out William excitly.
“So, where you guys want to go? The park, the mall, my house?” winked Ray.
“Ah no! I’d rather choose between the park or the mall!” said Libby giggling.
“I say we go to the park! What about you guys?” asked Katie.
“Ummm… I’m fine with that.” said Ray.
“Same here!” said William staring at Libby and smiling.
“Libby, I’ll just get your digital camera, okay!?” asked Katie.
“Okay, but hurry back.” Said Libby.

Katie runs and opened the door and went inside quickly for the camera.