Billie the Vampire

Backstage

One night, after a concert, Billie Joe Armstrong was sitting on the couch, alone. All of the fans with backstage passes had already come and gone. Or at least that's what he thought. He was alone; Mike and Tré were both doing something somewhere else. Not that he really cared. He enjoyed just sitting there, relaxing a bit in the relative silence.

But the silence was interrupted by a pale, skinny-looking teenage boy with dark hair appearing. He had a backstage pass.

'Wonder why he's late...oh well,' Billie thought to himself. Then he said, "Sorry that Mike and Tré aren't here, they're off doing who knows what."

"Uh, it's okay. Can you sign this?" the boy asked, nervous. He handed Billie a poster of him, Mike, and Tré.

Billie nodded and didn't think much of his nervousness. He was used to people being nervous around him. After all, he was famous. "What's your name, kid?" he asked.

"Nathaniel."

As Billie tried to sign the poster, Nathaniel kept squirming about, distracting him and causing him to have to stop a few times. He was about to finish when Nathaniel suddenly tackled him, taking him by surprise.

"What the-?" Billie was cut short by him covering his mouth with his hand. Billie tried to struggle, but Nathaniel was strong. He was pinned to the floor and he was helpless. Mike and Tré still weren't there.

Nathaniel's eyes seemed to plead for Billie to forgive him. Then he opened his mouth. Two irregularly sharp and long teeth glinted in the light. The gap started to shrink as they got closer and closer to Billie's neck. When they pierced his neck, he felt a sharp pain and wanted to yell, but was gagged by Nathaniel's hand.

'What is this dude...a vampire?'

Nathaniel drank his blood greedily. Billie closed his eyes since his eyelids were too heavy to keep open. He felt sure he was going to die when he heard a voice shout, "Billie! I'm coming!" It was Mike's.

Nathaniel paused. Then Billie felt him remove his hand from his mouth and heard him run away. Due to lack of blood, Billie passed out.