Not a New Game

She can't behave and I'm just a slave

When she got a teenager he couldn't help but stare at her in a way too lustfull way.
She had grown beautiful and everything about her was to die for, her beauty, her body, her cute personality. He would do everything to ignore these feelings but he was failing and he knew so.

Everything changed the day she started to provoke him.
He would find her checking him out, she would exchange glances and small little things. It was like a game the way she seemed to love to tease him.
She was indeed young, oh so young. But she knew more than she should.
"One of these days I'll show you what's real joy", she once whispered in his ear, leaving him wanting more.
And she knew way too well the effect she had on him. She would tease him anytime she could.

He was sitting on the couch staring blankly at the colorful lights in the Christmas tree when she walked in, her eyes instantly landing on him and she walked there,
"Hi Jimmy", she delicately sat on his lap, immediately moving one hand to his chest.
"Hey beautiful", he sighed, staring at those green eyes that always reminded him of how much of a failure he was for not being able to have her.
"It's Christmas time, you should be happy. You never know what Santa might bring you this year", she seductively whispered, keeping her lips at a close distance.
He said nothing, simply staring at the girl he wanted more than anything but couldn't have.
"What is it James", she turned on his lap standing face to face with him, her legs spread to his sides, arms wrapped around his neck, "what is it that you want?"
He knew what it was, and he knew what was about to happen as their lips inched towars eachothers.
He was already antecipating the sweet taste of her soft lips. He could feel her warm breathing...
"Guys, I'm home!"
Zacky's voice interupted the moment. Zacky had just ruined what was about to be the best moment of his life.
Now it was too late. Her full, red lips were already back to their normal position and she was soflty lifting herself from his lap.
"Don't lose hope", was all she said.

James's point of view

Christmas day came and nothing extraordinary.
Had lunch with my family and met the guys later to exchange presents.Johnny Someone thought it would be funny to give me pink fluffy sex handcuffs.
"Well, you never know", Brian smirked.
Matt burst out laughing "That was a good one shorty."
I rolled eyes annoyed.
If only I had someone to do all that kinky stuff with...
Suddenly my eyes fell on some green ones staring straight at me. It creeped me that she and Zack had the same eye color, but, of course, it was easy to see wich were who's. And those were hers.
She gave me a naughty smirk staring at the handcuffs, then laid back on the chair, staring into my eyes, as if imagining what we could do with them. Wait, that had to be me daydreaming...
"Jimmyboy, did Santa brought you what you wanted?" Zack grinned.
If only he knew...
"Not really..."
Kallie was once again staring at me. "You still have time", she softly whispered. So softly I don't even think the others heard.

No such luck.
I was now going to my bedroom to end the most delusionable day of my life.
She still wasn't mine.
After striping to my boxers I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I needed the cold water to wake up my senses. Not sure why, I was going to sleep anyway.
"All I want for Christmas is you...", I hummed lowly.
The sound of someone breathing behind me making me turn quickly.
"I told you Santa would bring you your present", she smiled, laid confortably in my bed.
"How did he know I wanted those handcuffs?" I grinned smartly.
She rolled eyes smiling and pulled me to her.
"They can be useful you know."
And with that her lips crashed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well they decided they want the one shots in separate stories so well what else could I do

Comments?
<333