The Wizard of the Lion Wars of the Caribbean

Like, OMG! It's Darth Vadude and Luke Skytalker!

Tré was bored one day and decided to watch some good old movies. He invited Billie and Mike over and was going to pop Star Wars in when all of a sudden he sneezed and dropped it onto the pile of other DVDs including The Wizard of Oz, The Lion King, and Pirates of the Caribbean. His mucus landed on them and all of the sudden they morphed together. He stared at it for a second before he popped it into his DVD player and pressed play.

To his surprise, he found himself in some dark space, alone. Billie and Mike found themselves in some futuristic place. Mike was Darth Vader and Billie was Luke Skywalker. It was the whole "Luke, I am your father," scene.

"Luke, I am like so totally like, your like, father," Mike said in a preppy voice, for reasons unbeknownest to him.

"Like no way!" Billie said, imitating the voice.

"Like, yes way!"

"Like, no freakin' way!"

"Like, yes freakin' way!"

"No, like, so totally lyke no!"

"Like, so totally like, yeah!"

Billie started wigging out. "Like, noooooo! You can't like be my dad!"

"Like, why not?"

"Like...'cause you're like some ugly like dude in like a black mask and are like always breathing like in and like out like some like weirdo."

"Like, so not like cool. I am so not like a like 'weirdo'. You're like the weirdo!"

"No, you're like, the like, weirdo!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!"

Mike, in his anger cut Billie's hand off with his lightsaber.

"Like, why did you like cut off my like hand? It like hurts really like... badly right now!"

"Like, you like called me like a weirdo!"

"Like, that's no like a reason to like cut off my hand!"

"Like, it so totally is!"

"Like not!"

Mike then pushed Billie off the ledge and he fell down, down, down.

"Like, weeeeeeeee!" Billie shouted, "Wait, like, I mean like nooooooooo!" His voice faded as he fell.

"Like, that's what you get for messin' with me!" Mike then did the diva snappy thingy.

*Back with Tré*

All of a sudden a TV popped out of nowhere.

"Sweet!" Tré said excitedly, bouncing up and down with joy.

Then a comfy recliner popped up. "More sweet!"

But that's all that popped up.

Tré tapped his foot impatiently. And waited. And waited. And waited. He let out a grunt of frustration before breaking down into tears.

"There's no remote! How am I supposed to watch TV now?"

He moped about before pathetically sitting down in the recliner, trying to think of what to do now.