The Wizard of the Lion Wars of the Caribbean

Somebody got to the Cocaine (as in the energy drin

*With Billie and Mike*

They were in a field of flowers and the sun was shining brightly upon them. They were also in dresses...

"This is...weird," Billie said, looking down and seeing he was wearing a blue and white dress and sparkly red shoes.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He was staring at Billie's long, brown hair that was in pigtails. Then he looked down at himself. He was wearing a long black dress thingy and his skin was green. He had long, black hair and a pointy black hat.

After just standing there for awhile, they both started to shake with energy.

"Mikey, I feel hyper!" Billie shouted.

"Me too, me too!" Mike exclaimed.

They started running around, screaming like maniacs, holding up their skirts so they wouldn't trip or anything. They started to play tag by jump-kicking each other instead of tagging. They were so hyper, they didn't blink for five minutes.

"Heehee! That hurt!" Billie giggled. "Oo, lookie at that big shiny thing up in the sky! It's so much fun to look at! It burns your eyes, and it's bright and shiney, and it's so hard to look at, but it's so cool, and it's like cool and stuff, and it's...it's shiney!"

"Yeah!" Mike agreed, staring at the sun.

They ended up only staring at it for fifteen seconds before they started running around like maniacs again.

"Oh my gosh, look at that giant taco!" Billie shouted excitedly, pointing to empty space.

"Taco! Taco! Taco!" Mike screamed, running in circle, leaving burn marks behind. Suddenly he tripped over something lumpy. "Ahhh! I'm floating up into the sky!" He landed flat on his face.

"Hey, look! A dead guy!" Billie laughed. "He's dead, he's dead, he's dead. Ha ha, he's dead!"

"Ahhhh!" Mike screamed in a high-pitched voice and jumped three feet up into the air. "Dead body! Dead body! Dead body!"

"Let's poke the dead dude!" Billie suggested, though Mike was still freaking out.

"Okay!" the bassist agreed.

They stood next to the 'dead dude', and Billie kneeled down next to him. He slowly moved his finger over towards the body, it shaking due to him still being totally hyped up. He poked the dude. He let out a giggle. He poked the dude again. And again. And again. He was laughing insanely now and was poking the innocent person who was actually just asleep because of the flowers in the field they were in. Mike soon joined in.

After about a minute of that, they both jumped up and ran around some more...

*With Tré*

Tré was still yelling abuse at the TV. Getting increasingly frustrated, he went up and kicked it. The screen went blank and Tré's face fell. Then sound started coming out of its speakers and a picture showed up in high definition.

"Today it is going to be very...very...cold in Alaska. Very...very...cold. Freezing...cold... With a high of....-30...today. So it will be very...very...cold. So wear your coats...because it's going to be very...very...cold. Freezing...cold..."

It was the weather. The weather!

Tré almost ripped his hair out in frustration, but stopped himself at the last moment.

"Tomorrow will be...cold...too..." the weatherman droned on. "Very...very...cold...."

*With Billie and Mike*

Gray clouds appeared in the sky, and it started to sprinkle.

"I'm melting!" Mike whined, dramatically sinking to his knees as he did, indeed, melt.

"Suck it up," Billie replied, twitching every second. His eye also kept twitching.

"I'm melting! I'm melting!" Mike complained as he became even more of a puddle.

Billie just ignored him and started jumping up and down really fast. He broke through the ground and a hole formed. He fell through.

"Hey! I'm melting here!" Mike complained. When he saw that Billie was gone, he shrugged and decided that he had better get out of the rain. He jumped into the hole.

*With Tré*

Tré decided he wanted to turn the TV off, but first he needed to find the remote. He searched and searched for it. Right when he was about to give up, he found it...lying next to...a door!

He picked up the remote and turned off the TV before throwing the remote at it. Then he examined the door. It was made of wood and had a doorknob. He slowly turned it and opened the door...