The Wizard of the Lion Wars of the Caribbean

Life is but a Dream...

*With Billie and Mike*

Billie and Mike found themselves in some big room, or something, and saw themselves as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, Scar and Simba, Davey Jones and Captain Jack Sparrow, and the Wicked Witch of the West and Dorothy. Right now, they were back in their normal clothes.

They watched as "Darth Vadude", as they called him, and Luke "Skytalker" had some father and son therapy given to them by Scar and Simba. They were still talking like preps and it looked like it was annoying Scar who kept looking around with shifty eyes and seemed to be muttering something about fire...

Meanwhile, the Wicked Witch of the West and Davey Jones were arguing over who was greener and more slimier and Dorothy and Captain Jack Sparrow were drinking rum...until they ran out and Captain Jack Sparrow shouted, "Why is the rum gone?!"

Then they both went off, skipping drunkenly with their arms linked, to go find some more rum. They kept going in circles 'cause they couldn't skip straight.

*With Tré*

Tré opened the door and immediately sound came rushing into his ears.

"Like, he, like, is like, the bad guy! And I'm like, supposed to be, like, the good guy! Like, he can't, like be my like father. That, like, would be like...wrong."

"What is that? Is that...fire?"

"We're going to go fetch some rum, going to go fetch some rum, rum, rum, rum, rum, we're going to go get some rum!"

"Look, my skin is green like the grass and yours is like boogers."

"I don't care, I'm slimier! Plus, I've got tentacles!"

"It's not my fault I melt!"

He peeked through the door and saw a sight as weird as the conversations he had just overheard.

There was Dorothy, Simba, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Luke Skywalker, only they were Billie; and there was the Wicked Witch of the West, Scar, Davey Jones, and Darth Vader, only they were Mike. And then there were the actual Mike and Billie, watching it all with a dumb look on their face.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT CRAZY?!" Tré bellowed.

Everyone stopped and stared at him. Darth Vader suddenly stood up and flung his lightsaber at Tré's head. Luckily it wasn't activated or whatever, but it did hit his head and make him pass out...

Tré woke up with his head hurting. He was in his bed, in his house.

He remembered what happened last night and muttered to himself, "I guess it was all just a dream..."

*In his living room*

The DVDs were put away and everything was back to normal. Almost. A small puddle of mucus was still on the carpet...

The End