Mommy, Is That You?

One Shot

*Synyster Gates pov*

“Come on Vicky, you can make it, just hold on!” I grasped my girlfriend’s hand as her breathing became more rapid.

“Bri, I can’t… I don’t think I’m going to make it,” She gasped, “My heart, it hurts.” Vicky’s heart rate had increased and the adrenaline surged to her brain, causing her great pain.

“NO VICKY! The paramedics are going to be here soon, you’re gonna be okay, I promise.”

“Bri?” Vicky looked at me with tears in her eyes, “I….l…ove you.” Her heart rate slowed and breathing stopped. She lay limp in my arms, beautiful but ice cold.

“N….n…no, NO! VICKY! You can’t leave me, I LOVE YOU! I can’t live without you, please. PLEASE!” My sobs fell down my face like a tropical waterfall as I stroked her sleek black hair. My teary liquid fell upon her body as I cradled her back and forth.

Flashing lights appeared through the windows and men came rushing in with a stretcher. All was a blur after that, I heard shouting and orders being thrown around. My Vicky was being tossed around which made me uncomfortable. She was dragged into the ambulance as I jumped into the back.

A short while later, we arrived at the hospital and Vicky was taken away into a room I couldn’t go into. The rest of the band, my parents, Vicky’s parents and Bert were contacted and reached the hospital within the hour. Bert came running up to me and hugged my legs. I bent down and picked him up.

“Daddy, what’s wrong? Are you crying? Where’s mommy?” Bert looked at me with fear in his eyes. He may only be 6 years old but he’s a smart kid.

“Mommy’s….”

“Mr Haner?” I was interrupted by the doctor and I turned to face him. I nodded. “Could you come this way please?”

I placed down Bert and he ran over to Matt. I walked through some white doors and caught up with the doctor.

“Mr Haner, I’m afraid we’ve got some bad news, your girlfriend Victoria had a heart attack and passed away.”

“No, no I promised she’d be okay! I PROMISED!

“I’m terribly sorry Mr Haner, would you like a session with the counselor?”

NO, I WOULD NOT LIKE A FUCKING SESSION WITH THE COUNSELOR!! Just leave me alone.” I ran back into the waiting room and burst into tears. Vicky’s mom came running next to me and clasped her hands to her face.

“She’s gone, I’m so sorry.” Everyone in the waiting room became teary as I took Bert away from Matt.

“Bert, I’ve got something to tell you. You… your mommy has passed away.”

“What? WHY?!” This made me wince.

“She… she had a heart attack sweetie. But don’t worry, she’s in a better place now, she’s in heaven.” I broke off and cradled my son in my arms.

*Time Lapse – 8 months later*
*Leanne’s pov*

OW bloody hell! Did something just poke my forehead? I glanced over to my best friend, Evie who was giving me the shifty eye look.

“Did you just poke me?”

“Mebe,” She grinned and started to tickle me.

“NO! St….sttt…opp… tick…..ling meee!” Evie stopped and I gave her evils, “Oh, you are so going to die!”

“Oh shit,” She got up and ran outside. I followed her; mm I wonder where she’s gone this time. Even though we are meant to be 23 year old adults, we still act like 5 year olds. I looked around my garden and spotted golden curls, her trademark, glistening behind a tree. I crept up towards her and pounced. We both fell to the ground laughing.

“Damn you, what gave me away?” Evie asked

“Your hair,” I giggled.

She grabbed at her hair and bit it, “Silly hair, anyway when you get your damn hands off me, can I buy you a Starbucks as a peace offering?”

Ahhh she knows me too well, “Okay.”

We headed to my car and I started the engine. The radio came on and blared out our favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold.

“Eat it, eat it, EAT IT!” we giggled as we came to a halt at the mall car park. We got out and meandered to the mall doors, but racing to Starbucks as soon as we got in. Evie was soon forgiven when she bought me a drink and a cookie. We sat down and talked about anything and everything until Evie’s phone rang.

“Hello? MOM! Um hey. No I didn’t forget about today,” She mouthed curses to me, “No, I’m on my way now, where were we meeting? Right, okay I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” She closed her phone and grabbed her coat.

“Leanne, I’m really sorry but I gotta meet my mom for lunch, god I’m such an idiot!” She slapped her head and I stood up.

“You’re not an idiot, just a little forgetful that’s all,” I smiled and gave her a hug, “I’ll see you later.”

She nodded and ran out of Starbucks. I sighed and finished the rest of my drink. I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed towards the music shops. I wandered around some shops for a bit until I got bored, so I sat down on the wall near the fountain. My fingers drew circles and figures of eight in the liquid. I decided to make a wish, I never usually do that but somehow I thought that today would be different.

I wish that I could find an angel

I threw the quarter in the fountain and watched it sink to the bottom.

"MOMMY!!"

"FUCK!" I screamed as I fell into the fountain. My thin frame collided with the ice cold water which in turn filled my lungs with the freezing substance. I gasped as I pulled myself out of the fountain, soaking wet with passing people staring and laughing at me.

"Mommy, is that you?" The little boy asked, cocking his head to the side . He looked to be rather a cool little boy, he had scruffy black hair and was wearing little black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie along with Converses.

"What? No, sorry I'm not your mommy," I smiled as I wringed my hair over the water, "Tell you what, why don't we go find your mommy."

The little boy looked down at his Converses ,"My mommy's in heaven."

I stopped and, out of nowhere, just knelt down and gave him a hug, regardless that I was still soaking wet. I think I just did it subconsciously but it felt good.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Bert."

"Okay Bert, do you know what your last name is?"

"Yeah, it's Haner."

I swear I recognize that name from somewhere.

"Right, how old are you Bert?"

"It's my birthday tomorrow, I'm 7!" Bert grinned at me.

"Well good for you," I smiled at him, "What's your daddy called?"

"Brian."

Wait, hold up now, Brian Haner aka SYNYSTER GATES! Holy shit, I've found Synyster Gates' son! My eyes widened and I looked right into Bert's eyes.

"Is your daddy in a band by any chance?"

"YES!"

"Um right, okay then," I didn't quite know what to say to that but I thought I'd just carry on.

"Okay Bert, we're gonna go find your daddy, where would he be?"

Bert looked confused for a second and pointed up to the second floor.

"My daddy was up there when I left him."

I nodded and wringed the water I could out of my clothes. I took his hand and headed to the escalator. We jumped on and rose up to the second floor so we could look for Synyst... oh I mean Bert's daddy.

We looked around for a bit, but i thought we should stay in one place so he could find us. So we sat on a nearby wall.

"Bert? What happened to your mommy?"

"Well daddy told me that she died of a wart attack."

I smiled, "A heart attack."

Bert nodded and looked at the badges on my hoodie. He pointed at one with a skull on it.
"I like that one."

I unpinned it from my hoodie and pinned onto his, "Then you can have it, consider it is a birthday present. It's not much but I'll do better."

"You're gonna get me a birthday present?!" He looked up at me and grinned.

"Yes, of course I am." Well I am now!

"BERT?! BERT, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Frantic yells came from behind us.

"Daddy? DADDY, I'm here!" He got off the wall and ran towards to his dad, the hottest guy in rock I might add. I remained on the wall as Synyster Gates clung into the embrace with his son.

"Oh Bert, you silly boy, why did you go running off like that?"

"But daddy, I found a new friend." He pointed towards me, sat on the wall. His father looked up at me and stared for a while. He smiled and walked over to me, oh god help!

"Um hi, thanks for finding my... wait, why are you all wet?"

I turned a light shade of pink and answered, "Uh well, I was sat on the wall of the fountain and Bert kinda shouted "Mommy" to me so I sorta fell in the water."

"Oh god, he's such a spaz! I'm so sorry, I oh jeez you're soaking!"

"No, it's fine really."

"No, it's not, look can i help you get dried off or something?"

I looked up into his eyes, god he's tall.

"That'd be great. I'm Leanne by the way."

"Brian."

He held out his hand and i shook it. We headed out of the mall and towards, what I assumed was his house. Seeing as I had bought some new clothes at the mall, I had something to change into. Brian unlocked the door and directed me to the shower so I could get washed and get changed. I was in there for like 30 minutes before I decided to venture out. Brian was sat on his couch but Bert was nowhere to be seen.

"Bert's taking a nap, so do you want a cup of coffee or something?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, if that's alright?" I answered, almost too quickly.

"Well I wouldn't have asked would I?"

I giggled and sat on the couch. I glanced around the room, gosh it's huge! He brought over the coffee and looked into my eyes. I, in turn glanced in his and took the coffee. I began to sip it as I felt a pair of eyes praying on me.

"What?" I had to ask.

"Nothing, you just...um nothing," He trailed off.

Out of nowhere, I just took his hand and said quietly ,"I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, Bert kinda told me what happened."

Brian smiled weakly and edged closer to me. I felt his arms wrap around my thin frame, so I responded to the embrace. He released me and looked into my brown eyes. He leaned in towards me and softly kissed my lips. Brian backed away soon after.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me." He got up and walked into his kitchen.

I followed him and rekindled the gaze. I took his hand and placed the other at the back of his head. I stood on my tippy-toes and pushed his lips towards mine in a romantic tender kiss. He soon responded and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gave into dominance and let him win. Brian picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the couch, all the while, kissing my neck which caused me to moan. He laid on top of me and took control, his mouth attaching onto mine like magnets, never wanting to let go. Our tongues acting as passionate as they could to give us the pleasure we deserved. I let go and whispered to Brian.

"You know what I was doing when i was sat on that fountain?"

"What?" He began stroking my black hair.

"I made a wish that I could find an angel."

"Well Leanne, your wish came true."

I smiled and stole a lover's kiss from his romantic lips. We laid on the couch and must have fallen asleep because they next thing I know is that we wake up and it's 8:30 the next day. Brian was still asleep so I headed for a shower. He awoke from his slumber and headed to the kitchen to make coffee just as Bert arrived in the room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!" Brian picked up his son and swung him around the room just as i was stood in the door frame.

I smiled "Happy Birthday Bert!"

Bert grinned, "Thanks Leanne!"

I poured out a couple of cups of coffee when Brian grabbed me and turned me to face him. He picked me up and gave me a morning treat, I returned the pleasure by gracefully placing my tongue into his mouth and battled for dominance, which I won of course. Brian looked at me and went to find his son.

"So Bert, what do you want this birthday?"

Bert looked at me and smiled.

"An angel!"

I came into the room and knelt next to Brian, who kissed me softly and answered his son, "Well Bert, lets see shall we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, I've already posted this once... but I put it in it's own little story page.
This story is for Synyster Skittles. My best friend, Leanne. Love you.
I hope y'all like it
Comment pwease?
Evelyn Shadows
x x x x