‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Returning from the Past

Laylia's gone, she left two weeks ago to go back to America.
I'm still aching inside.
I know I shouldn't be, but he was special. Different.
I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Paying for my coffee I turn and leave the shop, bumping into someone.
I look up,
"Sorry" I mumble.

I look into familiar grey eyes. Cold. Dead.
I freeze, almost dropping my coffee.

"Camilla! What are you doing here?" He asks me, smiling slightly. What I guess you could call I smile.

I don't answer. Staring into his unusually lined face for a young man.

"I've missed you" He says, pulling me into a hug, but I push him away.

"Stay the hell away from me" I snap, then turn and walk out of the shop.

.............................................................................................................................................

He didn't though.
At all.
He called me, and called me.
Telling me he had changed.
He doesn't hit anymore. He doesn't drink. He doesn't take anymore drugs.
I believed it all once, and I'm not ready to again.

It's been a long day. Seeing my family. Finally I get to relax while mum is gone.
I fall onto the couch, grabbing the remote and flicking through the channels.
There comes a knock on the door.
Moaning I answer it.

"Take me back!" He screams once I open the door. My heart stops.
I try and slam the door shut but he's stopping me, by placing his foot infront of it.

"Jason, go home" I tell him feircly.

"I've changed" He slurs. Grabbing onto my shoulders.
I try to free myself from him but he clings on.

"I need you Camilla! You know you need me! You don't deserve me! You;re a fat whore!" He shouts in my ear.
Tears fill my eyes, remembering the days of getting hurt by my abusive ex-boyfriend.

"Go... home!" I shout at him.

"NO!" He screams, and throws me against the wall.

.............................................................................................................................................

I jump out of the previously paid taxi into the huge parking lot.
Breathing heavily, tears falling down my face I run towards the familiar bus.
I wipe away the tears with the back of my hand, seeing clearly again.
My bag bouncing on my back as I get closer to the bus.

I see him standing outside it.

"HARRY!" I scream at him, running towards my best friend. He turns at the call of his name and at the sight of me his eyes widen.
I get to him and hug him tightly around the waist. My breathing uneven.
He's obviously surprised as it's the first time I've seen him since he brought me home.

"He's back Harry! Jason's back!" I gasp out at him, shaking like crazy.

"Oh my God Cami" he whispers, wrapping his arms around me.

I cry into his shirt,
"He hurt me" I whisper.

Harry turns rigid.
"How?" He asks me, through gritted teeth. Tears fall down my face as I look up at him.
Slowly I bring the hem of my top up the just underneath my bra line.
Showing a deep cut from one side to the other.

I then turn around and show him the long scratches across my shoulder blades.
Harry goes pale.
His fists clench.

"He won't get away with this Cam, I'm telling you" He tells me fearlessly.

Another tear falls down my cheek and Harry pulls me close to him.
"Don't worry baby, you're okay now. You're here" He whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooh.. the sequel. and if you didn't know, that picture over there>>>>>>>
Is of Dougie.

PLEASE comment... I beg of you!
If I get even FIVE comments, I'll update. FIVE! That's not even alot!
Come on peoples I'm tired from walking around all day in town...

McFLY'S NEW ALBUM WITH THE MAIL ON SUNDAY TOMORROW!!!! SYKED OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?
I love you all!!!