‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Prince in Shinning Armour... You're late.

I am so cold. Freezing. My dress is somewhere on the floor beneath me. I want to get it. I want to be warm, but if I move I know I’ll just be sore all over again.
I’ve been here too long. It seems like weeks when it’s only been three days.
I’ve been living in the dark for three days, with no TV or a computer or any other encounter with the human race. Jason is not considered human. He is the demon from my nightmares come to life.

I’m actually scared, whenever the door opens I begin to shake.
He’s starting to hurt me - physically hurt me. He hits when I don’t listen.
As a result I’ve got two huge bruises on my back, one on my left arm and right arm.
But not only that, he brings out the knife and I’m going to have scars all over my stomach for the rest of my life.

Could my life possibly get any worse?
How long was it since I went back to Harry?
Five days ago?

I don’t know. I need Harry. I need my comforter and I need to be safe from Jason.
That small plead just seems impossible for me.

I've been hoping with in a little part in my heart and head, that Harry or someone else *cough Like Dougie cough* would come riding on a shiny white huge horse and save me from this place, being my prince forever and we run off into the sunset being a big happy family.
But then again this is reality where that stuff happens is only in the stories and plus, I tend to always get the rough end of the lucky stick.

There is something sharp digging into my shoulder blade. It’s sore.
I try not to move that much, but I have to get rid of the pain.
Shifting my body to the left a little, aches and pains shoot through me like lightening bolts. I spasm up into a small ball and almost cry.
Almost.
I can’t cry, not while I’m here. He’ll take advantage and hurt me even more.

The thing that was digging into my back is now digging into my ribs.
Bloody hell.
Ignoring the pains that shoot through me, I reach out my hand and grab the object.
About to throw it away I stop myself and feel it in my hands. It’s small and rectangular. My hands run over it, feeling dents and grooves.
I bring it to my face and place it against my cheek, it’s cool. Made of metal?

I think it’s a phone. My heart jumps a beat and I fumble with it, making it fall to the floor with a clatter. How is it so loud when it’s so small?
I freeze, listening to the commotion going on next door. The voices are muffled so I can’t make it out completely.

“Stay away until I come out” I hear Jason order and I jump slightly. Placing the phone underneath the bed quickly, grabbing a small pillow from the bed and covering the phone.

The door squeaks open before I can get onto the bed. The light kills my eyes and I scrunch up my nose and shut my eyes.
Instinctively my body begins to shake before I can even see who’s opening the door. But I don’t need to see, I already know who it is.

“Camilla” He booms. My breathing stops momentarily as I can’t stop myself shaking from head to toe.

“Why aren’t you in the bed?” He shouts at me. I scramble onto the bed, my body ridden in goosebumps. I need clothes!

“Now… did you have a nice sleep?” He croons as the light is cut out, his footsteps are heard across the floor and then the bed springs groan from the end of the bed. I pull the blankets around myself, I’m not going to let him get to me easily.

“I’ve left you for six hours Camilla” He continues. That was six hours? Dear god. “Are you ready to do that for me again?”
His soft voice is just not helping the situation at all.
And definitely not! I’m not ready to do anything for you again!
Not like I had a choice though last time - at all. He kind of had the upper hand. I was so terrified I couldn’t stop shaking after he cut me with the knife.

But I don’t say any of this to him. I haven’t talked since that first night he brought me here. I haven’t talked, but I’ve screamed. Only when the pain was just too much.

“Okay, so you’ve been good so far, so I might as well tell you that we’re leaving the hotel earlier then planned” He tells me. I keep my back towards his voice, while hearing him feeling around for me. He shuffles up the bed. I stay silent.

“We’re going to be leaving the day after tomorrow instead of at the end of the week” Jason informs me. My stomach drops.
My escape plan isn’t going to be happening now I guess. Which wasn’t very complicated; ESCAPE.
That’s really it.

My Prince is late.
Where are you?
I want him, I need him, I love him.

I wonder if I see him and tell him what he'd say. Would Harry help me to make Dougie see and help me understand.

“Camilla?” His voice says into my ear. I shrivel into a ball as his skin contacts with mine, scorching through my flesh as jolts of pain rush throughout my whole body.
I shrink away from him but he holds onto me.
“Don’t make me get it out again” He warns deathly into my ear, only referring to the knife. I freeze, hardly breathing.
“Now, let’s get this off of you” He says gruffly before ripping through my safety zone and pulling the blanket from around me, leaving me naked, cold, sore and vulnerable in the middle of the sheets.

I try not to scream this time, but with every fist pounded into my skin, I just need to.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!
You have the authority to hate me as you wish but I just want to say that computer time has been really hard to get because of my school starting and crap
But anyways,
enjoy the chapter!

I got a new reader and got two comments from her! I feel loved!
=]

COMMENTS AND ILL UPDATE QUICKLY I PROMISE.
The update is already written out.
The rest is up to you.
=]

Xx