‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

The Call

Harry

“Harry, mate you have to eat something” Tom urges pushing a plate of eggs and bacon towards me.
Four days ago.
It just keeps running through my head that the longer she’s gone the further away she might be, hell she might even be back home at this stage.
Maybe I should call Laylia, didn’t she give Danny her number?

“No” I snap at him. I’ve been up all night, my eyes are red and my throat is sore.
Danny came in after we went out for dinner at around two in the morning and we just talked, he tried his best to get my mind off of Camilla. He even sacrificed his important soccer match re-runs to listen to me worry about her.
For Danny that’s a big thing.

Dougie came into my room at around four after Danny left. I think Danny must’ve gone into him or something.
The thing is, talking to Dougie about Camilla wasn’t helpful. The pain inside me just echoed from Dougie’s eyes, he’s in as much pain as I am - no matter how much I want to admit that he actually cares for her as much as I do - but for some reason he’s playing the tough guy and sympathising me while letting his emotions build up inside him.
I couldn’t take it anymore, he just nodded listening. I could SEE the way he felt about her, until finally I snapped and shouted at him for liking her.

“Dougie you can’t!” I screamed at him, standing up from my spot at the end of the bed. Dougie jumped violently but his face remained calm.

“Can’t what?” He had asked. I had screamed out into the silence of the room. But my head wasn’t silent. It was shouting things about Dougie. Telling me what his facial expressions all meant.

“You can’t like her” I growled at him. Dougie didn’t move from his position.

“I don’t” He replied innocently while shrugging his shoulders.

“Don’t lie to me Dougie, I know you do-”

“I don’t like her Harry… I love her” He cut me off.


I didn’t know what to reply to that, soon after Dougie broke the silence by announcing he was going back to his room, that was at five thirty this morning. The only one who seemed not to have been up most of the night was Tom.

“Harry, I know you want to find her, we do too. But you’ve got to eat something” Tom reasons. I look up from my fingers and glare at him.
I don’t care! Why can’t he just see that?!

“No” I snap.

“Leave him Tom” Dougie mutters, his voice is too, hoarse.

“What are we doing today?” Danny asks finishing his toast and pushing his empty plate away.

“We have an interview at twelve so we should be there for ten so we have to leave in a half hour, then we have a gig across the road at eight” Tom says, his voice changing slightly when he talks about our plans for the day.
“I’m going to take a shower” I tell them.

“Yeah, I’m going to go too” Dougie mumbles standing up. I’m still angry with him slightly. He has no right to fall in love with my friend. Not that he is in love, he just likes her - a lot.

“Where are the girls?”

“Shopping” I mutter, Izzy and Gi both left early this morning to go out shopping. Gio seems as worried as I am that Camilla is gone and, of course Izzy doesn’t seem to be that bothered.

Dougie and I leave the dinning room in the fancy restaurant together in silence. Nether of us break it, causing the silence to become even more awkward as we wait at the lifts. The doors ping and we step in, I press the button and the doors close, bringing us up through the floors.

“Harry please talk” Dougie says in barely a whisper. I don’t look away from the spot on the floor, tarnished with black.

“What exactly do you want me to say Dougie?” I ask him sarcastically.

“I don’t know, why are you mad at me? Is it because I lov-”

“You do not love her Dougie! For fuck’s sake what is the matter with the two of you and that word?!” I shout out, my eyes widen and my mouth drops. I stare at Dougie as the information I just let out doesn’t register in his brain for another couple of seconds. He snaps his head up at me and gawps.

“What? What did you just say?” He says in a fluster.

“Wh-nothing” I say quickly. The doors ping and I step out, walking straight to my room. Sliding out my room card I slip it into the slot and remove it, the little light goes green and I open the door, I can hear Dougie behind me.

“Harry, what did Camilla tell you?” He whispers. I shake my head violently, but then I freeze. “Was it about me?”
Well who the fuck else would it be about Dougie?! The fucking QUEEN?

Reluctantly I nod and Dougie freezes, “What did she sa-”

“Shh!” I shout and run into my room.

“What?…”
My phone is vibrating on my night-stand. I grab the phone and my stomach feels like it’s just dropped to the bottom floor of the hotel.
This can either be Jason or Camilla.

“Who-?”

“Camilla!” I breathe and flip open the phone, “Hello?!” I say in a quick voice.
It’s silent. I think I can hear shallow breaths on the other end though.

“Hello?” I say again. No answer.

“Maybe it’s-”

“Dougie shush!” I snap at him.

“Dougie?” A cracked whisper says into my ear. I freeze.

“Cami?” I breathe dead quiet. My hands are shaking violently and Dougie takes the phone from me, putting it on loudspeaker.

“Harry” She begins to cry, “Harry I need you, I’m scared and he’s he-he oh my god” She whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so two people have asked me this so I've decided to be nice and give you the link for pics of Dougie's new piercing.

Link 1: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/xlurvyooohx/dougieearring.png
Link 2: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/xlurvyooohx/dougieearring3.png
Link 3: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee276/xlurvyooohx/dougieearring2.png

The first link was the one I was originally going to give you but then I thought maybe you'd think it was just someone that looked a little (or a lot) like Dougie, then the second gave me that thought aswell and I had the third one which was proper proof. So I just decided to post all three.
Yes I am weird.

Anyways.
Glad you guys liked the last update

Quick Comments = quick update
=]

See, i don't lie

*Cough* COMMENT *Cough*
...

OoOoOoh, I got three new subscribers!
Hello newbies!
Comments speed up the postings just to let you know.

Xxx