‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Lost in The Dark

Camilla

“Cami are you okay? Where are you?”

“He’s taken my clothes and locked me in a room. I’ve been living in the dark, how long have I been here?” I whisper into the phone. I’m literally on the floor, cradling the phone. It was my phone, I had brought it with me, but the thing was dead when I got it, I don’t know how but it turned on. It’s only got two bars of battery left.

“Four days Cam” Harry whispers into the phone. Four days? That’s IT?! Jesus Christ it feels like I’ve been here for weeks.
I begin to cry.

“Where are you Cam? Where the fuck did he bring you?” Harry says in a strong voice. A tear rolls down my cheek and I’ve trouble breathing, isn’t Dougie there? I want to talk to Dougie. If I don’t ever see him again I want him to know how I feel! I don’t want him to think I hate him, I can’t take this anymore. I don’t care if he hates me.

“I don’t know” I cry, “I just woke up and I was h-h-h-here. Harry?” I sob.

“Yes?”

“I need you, save me please. He’s taking me away tomorrow I think, back to America” At this time I can’t stop crying, I try to collect myself but I can’t. “H-h-h-h-harry! I’m scared” I begin to cry.

“I know. I know. Camilla just breathe okay? Listen to me carefully. I need to know something. Are you in a hotel?” He asks me.

“I-I-I-I think so. There’s a big arena across the road” I tell him quickly.

“Okay, you’re staying in the same hotel as us, but I don’t know what room you’re staying in. I’ve already asked at the desk for the two names, your’s and his but there is no room being used under those two names” he tells me.

Wait, he already asked? He thought I was in this hotel already? How?!

“Can you think of any other name he’d use it under?” Harry asks me quickly. I think for a minute, biting my lip.

“I don’t know Harry” I say. “I don’t know” I cry.

Suddenly a huge crash comes from outside the door.
“What the fuck was that?” I whisper.

“You heard that?” He asks.

“Yeah” I whisper.

“Okay, that means you’re close to our room” He tells me, I can tell he’s getting excited. “Danny just crashed a cleaning ladies cart into the wall”

“Harry, I can be on another floor!” I whisper loudly.

“No, I’ll find you Cami. I promise okay? I promise I’ll find you” He tells me. I can tell by his tone that he’s serious.

“I love you Harry” I whisper to him.

“Forever and ever” He continues, I smile. I love him, he’s my older brother. My proper older brother. The one I should have received. Someone coughs in the background.

“Is D-d-d-d-dougie there?” I whisper. Harry doesn’t reply. It’s quiet for a long time. Maybe Dougie left? Why isn’t Harry answering! Harry answer me fucking now! I need to talk to him!

“Harry?” I whisper, “Harry I need to talk to Dougie” I say loudly.

“I’m here” Dougie’s voice flows through the phone. My heart swells up and my tears suddenly stop.

“Dougie?” I whisper.

“Yeah” He replies, in a quiet tone - mirroring mine.

“Dougie I-”
The door bursts open and bright light floods the room. I squint, dark spots flecking my vision as I spin my head around.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Jason’s voice screams at me. The phone jumps out of my hand as he runs towards me, I see the silver glint in his hand.

“Jason stop” I beg, he doesn’t move. “NO!” I scream.

“Camilla?” I hear Dougie’s voice shout down the line faintly, I can’t reach the phone and Jason doesn’t seem to hear it.
Then I feel it, right across my stomach. I scream in pain as the sharp point digs into me.

“STOP!” I scream loudly. The pain is tormenting. It’s just fierce pain striking through my stomach. “JASON!” I scream. The blood runs down my stomach. I double up in pain.

“Get on the bed, NOW!” He shouts at me. I try to move. I can’t. I can’t move at all. After five minutes of trying I give up and he glares at me with fury in his eyes.

“Camilla I will say this once and once only, get on the fucking bed unless you want to get seriously hurt” He says in a deathly tone.

“HARRY! What the fuck is going on?” Dougie’s voice shouts down the line. Jason doesn’t seem to hear them.

“I can’t” I whisper. I feel his fist punch into my back painfully and arch my back, but double my stomach. Contorting my body into a strange shape on the floor.

“You better fix yourself up for later” He snaps threateningly and storms out of the room. I don’t cry. I can’t cry. The pain is too much to cry.

Instead I reach out for the phone and take it in my fingers, trying to ignore the pain flowing through my body. Aching every single cell present within it.

“Dougie?” I whisper. My head is light.

“Camilla! You’re back! What fuck just happened? Are you okay? Fucking hell” Dougie seems panicked.

“Dougie… if I never see you again…” I say slowly and very quietly.

“Camilla?” Dougie asks after I don’t finish.

“I…”
But my head is too sore. The pain is getting to it. I can hear him screaming into my ear. I can hear myself wanting to scream back. But I don’t have the power. My head falls back against the side of the bed.
My eyes drop.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people, and to that person who asked me about One For The Radio. I FREAKING LOVE THAT SONG!
but personally, off the album my fav's are:
Down Goes Another One, Lies, Only The Strong Survive, The Last Song and Corrupted.
They're my five most favourited, all the rest come second. lol

PEOPLE ONLY THREE COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER!
I know I posted the last two close together, but still.
Anyways!
Yes I know, tragic, Harry still hasn't found her. Wonder when he will, or if he ever does.... dundundun.

COMMENT!
or I won't update till the twelfth of october!
That's 2weeks away.
HA!
hahaha

okay I feel mean... if I don't get more then... 7 comments I won't update till the 7th. hey that's fair?
maybe?
anyways... THANKS FOR READING!

Xxx