‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Only Four Hours

Dougie

“Uhm, sorry sir” A hand rests on my shoulder. I drag my eyes away from the sore vision behind that door. I think it’s her, it’s hard to see. The very little light that shone over her swollen beaten features isn’t that helpful. Many bruises littered the skin I could see, they interacted badly with the paleness of her skin, signalling she hasn’t seen the light of day for a few days or eaten well.
She looked broken, vulnerable. The strong girl I had always envisioned when she wasn’t near was no where to be seen and a small dishevelled young girl was shown. I turn my head to look at the security guard.
“There seems to be no means of disturbance from this room -” I take a small look around. Things are poking out from underneath the bed and the sheets and duvets look like they‘ve simply been thrown there. Covering something. “- we must leave now and leave this young man alone” He tells me. I give a small dazed nod. When I don’t take any movement his deep voice interrupts my horrified thoughts once more. “Sir…” I look up at him and nod.

“Oh… sorry” I say and take a step towards the door. I glance back at Camilla quickly, she looks terrified. She’s pleading me not to leave her, but I can’t do anything! I turn my back on her and walk towards the door where the tall blonde haired guy is standing, waiting for us to leave.

“Sorry for bothering you sir” The security guard says and he walks out of the room and down the hall. I look up at Jason. Hate, fury, anger running through my veins. I want to punch him right now. Kill him. Pound him to the floor and keep punching until his plastic face is beaten as badly as Camilla’s precious features have been. Or wait until he stops breathing. I want to throw my hands around his stupid skinny tanned neck and choke him until his plastic shiny face is blue. I want to kick him where it hurts and make it impossible for him to have any children. I just want to hurt him so he can’t hurt another human being again.
I want to kill him.

My hands turn into fists by their own doing, my knuckles slowly turning white from the lack of blood flow and my nails dig painfully into the palm of my hands.

“If you wouldn’t mind… I kind of need to get to bed” He tells me, a push in his voice. His voice is weird. I hate it. It’s the voice that has caused the nightmares of my unconsciousness to become reality. He stole her from me and he hurt her frail body beneath my gaze. He struck her. Damaged her. Broke her.

I give him a stiff nod and a grimace before turning and walking out of the room. Just as the door shuts his voice fills my ears.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” He yells at her. I stare at the shut door in horror for a moment until he speaks again. “They heard you! That’s what you did!”

I try to keep my thoughts straight. Half of me wants to go in there and rescue the poor girl that has fallen through the cracks and landed in hell, the other half of me wants to walk away, knowing that I don’t want to get beaten up; because that would be the result if I entered the room. A scream comes from the door and a loud thud. I freeze. Thinking.

What do I do? Sounds of struggling comes from the room, I stand there, biting my lip for about five minutes.
“Fine… I’ll be in here in the morning. Make yourself presentable” I catch his voice snarl at her. I panic slightly. It’s a long straight hall, no corners or doors I could hide in. I walk down the corridor quickly and see an elevator standing at the end of it. I rush to it. Quickly I press the button and turn my back. I have no idea why I’m hiding from the guy. Maybe he’d realize I know Camilla. Well whatever the reason for my sudden behaviour it acted fast enough and the doors open. I slide into the empty brightly lit elevator and press any random button. The doors close and the elevator starts moving.
I let myself breathe deeply.

When I get back up what will I do then? What if he doesn’t go back in the morning, what if he goes back earlier? What if he stays right outside her room?
When will I get to save her if I never get to see her again? Did I just loose my chance of retrieving her? Should I tell the guys? Harry should definitely know but he’d probably go on a freak and try and hit Jason as soon as he was in range. Then we would have no drummer. That would not be very good.

The doors ping open.
“Dougie?” I look up to the person who spoke my name to see Danny standing before me. Danny?

“What are you doing awake?” I ask him, glancing at the clock facing me in the lobby as we stand in the elevator together.

“I was about to ask you the same thing” He mutters, pressing the button for our floor.

“I was helping Harry find Camilla” I tell him with a small muffled yawn, “What about you?”

Danny shuffles his feet for a minute. “I met up with Laylia” He tells me. I look at him instantly.

“Why?”

“Because I owed her a huge apology and I thought she deserved to know what was going on with Camilla. She’s really worried” He tells me.

“Harry didn’t want anyone to know Danny” I tell him, folding my arms and leaning against the mirror.

“Well I think she had the right to” He snaps back testily. “Anyway, I made up with her. We were just talking and lost track of time” He shrugs and it goes quiet. “I’m guessing you didn’t find Camilla?” He mumbles. I don’t reply. Danny looks up, “Did you?”
When I don’t reply Danny’s eyes narrow.

I sigh, “I found her, I saw her. She’s not good” I tell him. Danny squares up his shoulders.

“You found her? What? What do you mean she isn’t good? Isn’t she in your room?” He asks me, getting angry. The doors ping and open. I rush out of the elevator.

“Yes, I found her and no she’s not in my room. But she’s in a room” I tell him. I look up and down the corridor, checking to see if anyone is coming and walk towards my room door.

“What? Dougie slow down and explain. Where is she?” He asks me. I turn around and look at him.

“Fine I’ll tell you, you just can’t tell Harry” I tell him with a sigh.
“I heard screaming from a room close by and rang the hotel. It woke me up. They sent a security guy up here and I showed him the room I heard it coming from. That guy, Jason answered the door and when I moved around the room after hearing her gasp I saw her in the bathroom. She’s a mess. He’s beaten her so badly she looks unrecognisable. There are bruises all over her. I had to leave though, the security guard made that clear but I really wanted to punch him. So I left but stood outside the room for a minute until I heard him telling her that he was leaving which is when I got into the elevator” I tell him. Danny looks at me.

“What room is it?” He asks me. I look at him and narrow my eyes. “Dougie the room!” He shouts, I jump and point to the one on the opposite side of the corridor.

“That one” I say in a low mutter. Danny strides right up to the door and bangs heavily on the door. We wait a minute in silence until Danny bangs on the door again.

“Open up!” He says loudly. I glance around the hall making sure nobody is coming out of their rooms.
The door doesn’t open. Our vision remains on the solid wooden white washed door.

“She’s not going to open the door” I tell him. Danny grumbles.

“OPEN THE DOOR!” He bellows and bangs his fist on the door again. Low thuds echo back at us as Danny‘s fist collides with the wood. I stare at the door and then I hear the sound of a door creaking open. My first thought is that it’s Camilla’s door but it never opens. I look around to see the door right next to hers wide open. A different guy that had opened it before and not Jason stands in front of us.

“Sorry could you keep it down?” He asks us, not impolitely. Danny mutters an apology, “And my friends are staying in there, they need their sleep as we’re leaving in four hours” He says before walking into his room. I stare at Danny and he glances at his watch.

“They’re leaving at eight” He declares.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!!
IM HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do me a fav guys and just take a look at my prof pic. I just wanted to hear what you guys have to say about it. lol.
You'll get what I mean when you look at it.
Anyways...

I SAW MCFLY!!! BEST Night of my LIFE! lol.
Lotsa amazing pics and I got water sprayed on me by Danny! =]

Hmm.... 8 comments and I'll update.
And thank you my new reader for the comment!
If she can do it, you can to!

Xx