‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

A Different McFLY Guy

"Judd, I'm not staying in his room" I say through gritted teeth as the two of us stand outside the bus. The chills in the wind giving me chills down my spine.

"But Cam, you've nowhere else to sleep" He protests.

"You just don't get it do you? I can't Harry, it hurts to much being around him" I say very quietly.
Harry sighs and walks a little closer to me, wrapping his arms around me.

I breathe in his familiar cologne,
"You really liked him didn't you?" He asks me. I can tell he's upset.

"I did Harry, but he just ignored me" I tell him bitterly, "I don't even know what I did wrong. And then he brings back this tart of a woman"

Harry's hands run up and down my upper arms, "I'm sorry" He whispers into my ear. I look at him and smile sadly.

"It's not your fault Harry, don't be sorry for your bandmate being a jerk" I tell him softly as he looks down on me.
He nods slightly, then replaces his head back onto the top of my head.

"Cam, I think I need to tell you something" Harry says suddenly stepping back.

I look up at him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just think I really need to tell you something" He tells me.

"Is it good or bad" I ask gravely, half-knowing the answer.

"Bad for me" He tells me softly.
I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist,
"Harry, don't worry I'm here for you" I tell him softly. He nuzzles his forehead into my shoulder as I stroke his back slowly.

"You'll hate me" He whispers, his arms still around my waist. I surprisingly don't feel uncomfortable in this position with Harry.

"I could never hate you babe" I say softly.

Harry nods and pulls his head off of my shoulder,
"I told Dougie that y-"

"Harry!" Tom yells walking up behind us. Harry growls.

"I need to tell her something Tom" He tells Tom. Tom ignores it and carries on,

"We're doing dinner in fifteen minutes, so you two have to hurry up" He tells us.

I nod, "Formal, or casual?"

"Just wear something nice" He shrugs and I follow him inside leaving Harry outside.

Five minutes later, I'm dressed in a black halter top and deep dark denim jeans with my black boots. My hair straightened and let down with my black bracelets Harry bought me years ago.
My eyes done in a smokey way, with shimmering lip gloss and cover up.

I wait in the sitting room; nobody else ready.
Footsteps run down the stairs and I look towards the door, seeing Dougie enter the kitchen area.
Once he sees me he walks back out and runs back up the stairs.
I sigh and roll my eyes.

Ten minutes later everyone comes into the sitting room, waiting for Dougie.
"Dougie come on! You said you were ready ten minutes ago!" Tom yells down the corridor.
Dougie shuffles out of his room, wearing a compleatly new outfit, looking slightly if I dare say; hotter.

I give him a once over then force my eyes away from him, although he catches me looking at him.
"Right are we going?" Harry asks jumping up from beside me and holding out his hand for me.
Izzy who was on his other side, glares at me while getting up herself.

We all file out of the bus and to the two taxi's waiting for us outside the parking lot.

Tom, Danny, Gio and I go in one. While Harry, Izzy and Dougie go in the other.
Arriving before the other two, Tom walses up to the front doors, holding it open for his girlfriend.
Danny and I trail behind, once we get to the doors, I out-stretch my hand to open it but Danny gets there before me.

He pulls it open, with a wink and a smile. My stomach does a weird flop at his smile.
I beam at him and walk through waiting for him.
I glance around the fancy restaurant.
There are chandelers hanging from the ceiling.
The place dripping with red furniture.
Booths and tables set around the dinning area.
It's very posh.

"Have you got a reservation?" The waitress asks Tom. He nods.

"For seven under, Mr. Wiggles" He tells her.
She tries not to laugh while scanning the list.
I grin at Danny but he just shrugs.

"Don't say you've never done it" He mutters.
I shrug and he puts his hand on the small of my back while walking with me to the booth the waitress is leading Tom and Gio.
A weird feeling happends at the pit of my stomach.
Am I falling for Danny?

I smile up at Danny,
"Cam would you be my date tonight?" He mutters into my ear.
I blush slightly and smile.

"I'd love to Danny" I mutter in his ear, sending chills down both our backs.
Danny seats me next to Gio and sits on the other side of me.

I place my hands on the table, linked together.
"So, where do you think they are?" I ask Tom.

Tom shrugs, "The traffic was bad, I just paid the guy extra so he took a short cut" He tells me. I nod.
"And Dougie's paying for the taxi and he's a cheap skate" Gio mutters.

"I am not thank you very much" Dougie says, sliding in next to Tom, right opposite me.
I feel his leg brush off mine, but ignore it as his eyes lock onto mine.

"With Taxi's you are" Gio mutters.

Danny, places his hand next to mine, touching them slightly. I shiver.

"You're freezing" He mutters, placing is hand around my waist.
I feel Dougie glaring at Danny, but I can also feel myself getting warmer.

Harry and Izzy slide in next to Dougie, Harry on the outside.
I feel his eyes follow Danny's arm placed around me. He looks at me, narrowing his eyes.
I silently plead to him with my eyes, biting my lip slightly. I know I look worried.
Harry takes a minute but then nods.

"Thanks Haz" I mutter, causing everyone to look at me. I shrug, "He needs to approve"

Dougie drops the bread roll he was holding and stares at Danny.

"Danny... Can I talk to you?" He asks through gritted teeth, "In private?" He adds.

Danny looks towards Dougie, "Can't it wait mate?" He asks spotting the waitress coming over from behind Dougie.

Asking for the orders I notice everyone ordering Wine or Beer, but I just stick with the Diet Coke.

Excusing myself I slide out after Danny gets out of the booth and walk to the bathroom. Feeling Danny's eyes on me while I walk away.

Following the signs I find the bathrooms okay, but when I come out I hear the voices of Danny and Dougie. Deciding on not to turn the corner, I listen carefully to what they're saying.

"Danny, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Dougie asks, nearly screaming.

"You missed your chance with her mate" Danny tells him, "I've always liked her but backed down when you seemed interessted" He confesses.

That makes me melt. Danny's so sweet and he does care about his friends. I have a small smile on my face.

"You know what he said. You know what she did to me" He tells Danny.

I frown,
He? Who's he? Dougie use names!

"I don't believe she'd do that" Danny tells him. I think now is the time I should turn the corner.

So I do, finding Danny looking over Dougie's shoulder at me. Dougie's back is facing me, but I can see his fists are clenched.

"What exactly did I do Dougie?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

Dougie spins around and glares at me, "You know what you did" He snaps.

"Actually I haven't a clue, all I know is, is that I walked in on you and some tart" I tell him, then pause, "Do you know how that made me feel?" I ask him.
Dougie doesn't answer, so I continue, "I felt cheap. Not worthy of you" I say, feeling the tears.

"I thought you were to good for me, so you went off with someone else, being simply bored of me" I tell him.

Danny stares at me, his mouth slightly open.

"I..." Dougie trails off then starts again.
"Stop playing the sympathy card" He snaps.

I stare at him in shock.
"Good thing I'm over you, you sick jerk" I say coldly then walk past them.

Danny follows me out of the restaurant then catches my hand, stopping me.
A gust of cold wind blows over me.
"Cami, are you okay?" He asks me.

I nod, a tear falling down my cheek.
"I'm sorry Danny" I whisper.

"Don't apologize. And don't ever think you're not good enough for Dougie." He tells me. I smile at him and nod.

Danny holds me close and I let myself fall into his arms.
"You want to go get some food?" He asks me.
I nod and Danny walks me down the street, stopping outside a small restaurant.

So Dougie and I didn't work out, but maybe something better will happen with Danny.
Atleast Harry approves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is slightly longer because I got more comments!
A litle bit of drama happening.

OoOoOoooh? Danny?
hmm, I wonder what'll happen..
And why is Harry allowing her to date Danny and not Dougie?
I bet you none of you can guess.

And has anyone remembered about poor Laylia and her relationship with Danny?
Ha! Confused you know i bet.

Have you noticed when you comment they come out faster?
Just a hint....
=]

Xx