‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Yoghurt

"Sh-h-h" Danny whispers into my ear as we stumble into the bus.

It's three Am.
I laugh as Danny stubbs his toe.

"Ouch!" He groans, hopping up and down.

"Danny!" I squeal as he pulls me forward.

"Yes m'lady?" He asks in a formal tone.

"Sh-h, peoples are sleeping" I giggle.

"But you gotta kiss my sore toe better" He moans, like a child.
I grin.

"Okay, let's go buster!" I jump up and down - until I knock into something causing a very loud noise.
I fall to the floor,
"Shit!" I giggle, sitting up.

"I think you just tripped over Tom's guitar" Danny laughs, flopping onto the floor next to me.

"Ah well, I'll just blame it on Harry" I shrug.

Danny laughs, "Daughter of the devil!" He shouts. I throw my hand over his mouth, listening quietly for any sign of movement. I let go once I make sure no one is awake.

"Danny, I'm tired!" I whine.

"You had six cups of coffee!" He exclaims. I giggle.

"I know"

"Come on then m'lady, off to bed!" He says, jumping up and taking my hand.
Danny's pulls me up and into his room, passing Harry and Izzy on the way.

"Let's put something on Harry!" I nod quickly.

Danny rolls his eyes. "Like what?" He whispers.

"Hmm... yoghurt" I beam.

Danny stiffles his laughter and we run to the kitchen quickly, grabbing a tub of chocolately yoghurt and a spoon. I peel the lid halfway back and look at the contents.
"Looks to good to waist on Harry's ugly face" I mumble.

"I thought he was your best friend" Danny mutters grinning.

"What? And he can't be ugly just because he's my best friend? Puh-lease! I'm the hot one, everyone knows it" I say proudly, striking a pose with the spoon and yoghurt.

"Oh believe me love, I know" He smiles. I giggle, looking up at him.
I feel his eyes staring into mine, he suddenly moves closer.
Looking down at my lips.
I smile slightly.

"Uh" I say, backing off a little.

Danny stops, looking away.

"So.. uh, we gonna do this?" I ask him, holding up the spoon and tub.
He smiles and walks me back into Harry's room.
Peeling back the lid the full way, I spoon a bit onto the spoon and wave it infront of Danny's face.
He licks it, "Yum" He whispers.

"Sh!" I mutter, then spoon the rest onto Harry's nose. Leaving dollop after dollop.
Harry moves his nose slightly, causing me and Danny to go into a fit of giggles before we even finish the tub of yoghurt.

"C'mon" Danny laughs, dragging me into the next room which is his.

I never looked into Danny's room properly before.
Sure I'd passed it, but I'd never looked at it properly.
It's smaller than the other rooms, with only one bed. Although a little bigger than the others.
A built in wardrobe along the side where the other bed should be.

"You're room's nice Danny" I whisper, twirling the spoon in my fingers.

"Thanks" He says.
I feel his breath on my skin, noticing him closer than I thought.
I look up at him and smile.
"That was fun" I say softly.

"I can't believe he didn't wake up" He laughs.

"Would you?"

"If someone was putting yoghurt on my nose? Probably, but I don't know" He mutters.
Grinning, I dig the spoon into the half filled tub. Hiding it from Danny's view, then placing it suddenly on the tip of his nose.

His face, is priceless.
"Hey!" He laughs, trying to reach it with his tongue. I shrug, innocently.

"Thought you might want to see what it was like"

Danny rolls his eyes, "Yes, because everyone wants to know what it's like getting yoghurt on your nose" He mutters.
I smile at him, then stand on my tippy toes. I move close to Danny and lick the yoghurt of his nose.

"Mmh, tastes nice" I nod approvingly. "We just waisted some nice food"

"I want to taste some" Danny moans. I grin and, not really wanting too, I spoon some yoghurt onto my nose. The corner of Danny's mouth twitches as I bite my bottom lip, wondering what he's going to do next.

He grins, then bends his head slowly, licking it off of the tip of my nose. I smile and catch his lips. I bite his bottom lip, he he moves forwards continuing the kiss.
Kissing his bottom lip, I drop the empty tub to the floor and feel Danny's arms wrap around me.
I bring my hands to the back of his neck, as Danny slips his tonuge into my mouth.

I smile as he moves me to sit on the side of his bed; sitting on his knee.
He moves his tongue along the sides of my mouth.

His kisses are nice, and the small stubble is very sexy.
Scratching against my soft skin, making it prickle.
The kisses are hot and wanted.
They are very different from Dougie's and it would be unfair to compare them.

Danny leans me back slowly. I fall onto the inside of the bed, and break away from Danny; panting a little.
He moves down next to me, lying on the outside, his body close to mine.

"Would you consider dating me?" He asks, taking my hand softly.
I look from our entwined hands, into his blue eyes.

I smile and nod softly. "Yes" I whisper.
Danny smiles and moves his head closer to mine, kissing me on the lips then backs off.
"I'll take it as slow as you want Cam" He reassures me.

Danny's arm slinks around me and I move closer to him, placing my hand on his chest.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

Danny nods, looking into my eyes.
"Can I stay in here with you please? Instead of Dougie's room?"

Danny smiles and moves forwards to kiss me lightly again, "Of course" he whispers.

I fall asleep, in Danny's bed. Wrapped up in his arms.
Not bothering to change out of my dress or take off my make up.
Falling into a heavy sleep, for the first time in a while I feel someone elses heartbeat next to mine.
Slow, soft and peaceful.

I wake up that morning, to a startling shout.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

I don't know who it is, but I know it's not Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???
Laylia comes into the next chapter.

Can you guess who the shouter is? It isn't that hard to guess!
I enjoy comments, the next one's already written so if I get alot of comments I'll poster sooner then planned...

BTW: the word COMMENTS was used alot there doncha think?
ehehehhe

Xx