‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

She's Back

I wake up to the very loud and angry voice.
I've heard that voice before, but definitely not that angry; well not towards me.
I sit up a little bit and the voice shouts again.

"YOU BITCH!" I realise the comment is directed at me and jerk my eyes open. Seeing the figure standing right infront of me I sit up suddenly, whacking my head off of the shelves placed above Danny's bed.

"Ow" I moan.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!"

Danny's awake now, after seeing the figure infront of him, he literally falls out of the bed.
"Oh shit" I mutter, "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Is he okay? HIM?! Don't bother asking me! You're best friend! You knew I liked Danny what the hell are you doing sleeping in the same bed as him?!"

Yep, that's right. It's Laylia. How the hell did she get here? I thought she was in the US. When did she get here.

"Lay I'm really sorry I jus-"

"No! You don't talk! After everything I did for you when you came home and were in bits! After I looked after you for weeks, months! This is how you re-pay me?!" She screams.

I try and scramble out of the bed.
"It's not like that La-"

"Don't even bother! You're such a slut Cam. You go off one guy and onto the next in minutes, now I know why you never have a steady boyfriend"

That comment hurt. I never thought Laylia could say something like that towards me. Danny stands up quickly, trying to calm her down while a tear runs down my cheek.

"Laylia, please just lis-" Danny gets cut short by a loud sound. At first I don't actually know what happend, until the realisation of Danny holding a hand to his cheek and Laylia's hand still positioned in the air sinks in.
She just smacked him!

"LAY!" I scream at her.

"You disgust me! The both of you! I thought Dougie was lying when he told me" She screams as I get out of the bed, I stumble at that comment. Danny's mouth falls open.

"Dougie told you?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, I never thought my best friend would ever do something like this. You're the one who always said never let guys come between us" She says in such a powerful tone.

Laylia turns around and storms out of the room. Leaving Danny and I in a very awkward silence. I break it.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a fucking-" I get cut off by Danny who catches me as I go to run out of the room.

"Cam. Stop" He says softly. I immediately become soft at that. My breathing is still a little heavy though.

"Danny, he's going to try and sabotage our relationship,isn't that oblivious?" I ask him, incredulously.

"Yes, but maybe it was unfair of me to ask you out" He tells me. I shake my head fiercly.

"No Danny, you don't believe that. I know there is something between us" I nod my head.

Danny doesn't say anyting and walks out.
After ONE night together, he gives up?

I snap, I run past Harry's room, seeing his bed empty but the pillow stained with chocolate yoghurt. I grin a little before running up the stairs. I've got a feeling Mr. Poynter is going to be wide awake.
I throw open the door to see Tom and Dougie sitting on the couches playing the Xbox.
"Tom can I talk to Dougie for a minute please?" I ask him hurriedly.

He nods and scampers out of the room quickly.
For the first time I intentionally look Dougie straight in the eye.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?!" I scream at him.
Dougie doesn't look at all phased by the fact that I'm screaming at him.

"What do you mean?" He asks in a bored voice.

I let out a much-needed scream, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" I scream.

"Doing what?" He asks calmly. I glare at him and he sighs.
"Because" He says softly, putting the game on pause and turning to look at me, "I don't want you hurting Danny" He tells me. An evil smirk on his lips. I narrow my eyes.

"You didn't seem too bothered about Danny last night when you looked like you were about to punch him" I tell him coldly.

"So maybe I got it wrong that you're not supposed to ask out you're best friend's former fling" He shrugs.
My heart just cracks slightly.

Fling?

Is that all he thought of me. Some stupid fling?!
Is was right, this guy is a jerk!
A self-centered jerk!

I think he seems to notice that I've suddenly gone really quiet.
"Camilla?" He asks slightly scared. I stare at him, trying not to cry.

I don't even know why I'm like this. Maybe those feelings I thought that were impossible to have towards Dougie aren't actually impossible after all.

Next thing I know, Dougie is standing infront of me, waving a hand infront of my face.
A tear rolls down my cheek.

"I hate you" I tell him strongly. Dougie steps back a little; he looks genuinely hurt.
Frowning slightly he opens his mouth.

"So why are you crying?" He asks me stiffly.
I shrug.

"You hurt me really bad" I whisper to him, another tear falling down my cheek.
Dougie steps forwards.

And... hugs me? Dougie Poynter is hugging me.
He insultes me, gets my best friend to hate me, bruises my heart and I just stand here when he hugs me?
I think I've got serious problems.

He pulls back and I open my mouth a little, but Dougie crashes his lips down on mine.
I compleatly freeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe none of you got.
I said LAYLIA COMES INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
I TOLD you!!
ahah, you all thought it was Dougie.

As you see I didn't post until I got a couple of commets... JUST SHOWS YOU TO COMMENT ME!!
I'm true to my word
=)

Sooo.... comment.
I hope you liked this chapter.
and BTW this DOESNT mean they are back together... and it DOESNT mean they are...
you never know what could happen
=)