‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Caught In Your Trap

I open my eyes.
It’s dark. Unless I’ve suddenly gone blind. Wait. No, there’s a crack off light coming from the window.
My eyes are sore. I’m not too sure what happened. Last thing I remember is being in the car and driving away.
I think I woke up for a minute to see Jason sitting next to me, my head in his lap. We were still in the car and we was smiling down at me. But it wasn’t a good smile. It was an evil one. I fell back asleep after that I think.
All I feel now is ache all over my body. I’m still in this wretched dress of what I can tell. I just feel dirty wearing it now since last night. Too many things have happened within twenty-four hours. I think I’m in a bed, but I can’t be certain. I sit up suddenly, my breathing the only thing I can hear.
Trying to concentrate on getting towards where the crack is I strain my eyes, everywhere around me is pitch black. I let my hands roam around me, colliding with what feels like sheets. Feeling my way to the edge of the bed I slip off of it, my bare feet touching onto a cool hard surface. I take one wary step, walking right into something. I bend down, taking in my hands to figure out it’s one of my shoes that was thrown carelessly on the floor.
I drop them to the floor and move myself towards the small thin strand of light, knocking into several things in the process and falling over a chair. Well what I think is a chair. Picking myself up from the floor I crawl the last few steps towards the window and peer out.
The sudden brightness against my eyes is painful but necessary in order to figure out where I am and how I can get out of this new mess I’ve caused for myself.

I can see a huge grey building across the road. Looking down I see a busy, large street full of cars and pedestrians. I think I’m either in an apartment block or hotel, but I’m not sure. It’s definitely not a house because I’m up too high.

I take my eyes away from the busy street, it’s too quiet. I can see the people and the commotion down below me, but not one sound is audible. I think the windows are double-paned or something.

Suddenly the room is flooded with rays and rays of light; that I have to cover my eyes. I double up into a ball, hiding my sensitive eyes from the light, throwing my arms over my head.

“She’s awake Jas!” Someone’s raspy voice yells. There is commotion outside the door. I lift up my head slowly, letting my eyes adjust and then I see Jason’s figure in the doorway.

“Okay, leave us alone” He mumbles. The sound of three sets of footsteps scurry away and David closes the door slowly, leaving it ajar. I glance around the room realising I’m in what looks like a hotel room.

A big bed with tossed up sheets in the middle of the back wall, with a gold duvet stretched across and big gold pillows. A huge TV on the wall opposite it and a mini fridge under the large deep wooden desk, containing a phone, beneath the TV. Dark curtains hanging on each side of the large window, drawn across it - except for the tiny crack of light, seeping through the divide in the curtains. And a huge gold armchair standing about a foot from me. The room is painted a light cream colour.

“Well well well… Camilla” He says in a voice with no emotion. Well if there is emotion I just can’t hear it. Jason walks slowly towards me cautiously and - as if by instinct - my body begins to shake out of fear.
He crouches down next to me, his arm wrapping around my cold shoulders. I shiver violently.

“This is how this is going to work. You do what I say and you won’t get hurt. You don’t do what I say, you’ll be forced to and you will get hurt. Now what is your decision?” He asks me, as if asking me to decide between sweets and chocolate.

I take a deep breath, “What are you going to make me do?” I ask in just a whisper, avoiding the question.

“We’re just going to have a little fun. You as my girlfriend and I as your boyfriend” He tells me. A thousand thoughts run through my head.

“You’re not my boyfriend” I say through my tightly pressed teeth. His arm around me stiffens and his finger-nails dig into my shoulder, causing me to wince.

“Now now, come on Camilla, that’s not the attitude I want” He tells me soothingly. Before I can open my mouth he’s on his feet. “I want to go through what you’re going to do for me everyday” He tells me, wrapping an arm around my wrist and dragging me to my feet. I stand up reluctantly and he pulls me towards the bed.

“N-no Jason” I beg a little and pull away from him. He pulls me roughly and I get thrown onto the bed.

“Now now Camilla, be a good girl unless you want more bruisings” He tells me. I struggle as he barks for someone. Literally barks. Well not literally but he sounds like a dog barking.

“What?!” The raspy voice I recognise asks, looking around the door.

“Shut the door” Jason orders him. The guy nods and then everything goes black as I feel his hands pin me down.

“Y-you know. This is considered rape” I try to say bravely but it comes out stuttered and I sound nervous - which I am.

“You know Camilla, if you learn to shut your mouth and listen to the things around you more often, you wouldn’t be finding yourself in this position right now. We’d probably be at home if you hadn’t run away from me” He tells me in a slow calm voice. I don’t understand how he can stay so calm at the moment. What he’s doing is illegal, he practically kidnapped me and now he’s going to rape me. I need to get out of here, soon. Where’s my phone?
Did I even remember to bring it with me?

Jason slowly pulls the straps of my delicate dress down, pulling down the zipper from the back as I try to wrench free from his grip on my hands.

“Camilla, if you keep struggling I’m going to have to hurt you” He tells me with a sigh, as if I had done something wrong in class after he just explained it.

“Why are you doing this to me? Where are we anyway?” I ask him, moving around and trying to knee him in the ‘special’ area.

“Camilla!” He shouts. Spitting in my face, his hot sticky breath going into my mouth. His loud, rough voice ringing through my ears. I lie still immediately, afraid. “Good” He takes a deep breath, his nails from his right hand now digging into my hands as he grips them even more tightly.

“Now if you lie still I might consider actually telling you” He says.

Even if I wanted to, I can’t. I’m frozen. Completely. My body won’t move. I think he’s shocked me into paralysation.

“We are in a hotel, across the road from a big arena. Not far from where you were staying with that friend of yours. I will be bringing you back home in a week with me and then you will live with me there and I’ll tell you what will happen from then on. Until then, you will do as I say and stay in this room” He tells me.

I swallow. “Why are you doing this?” I wheeze out.

“Because” I can tell his smirking, “I miss you and I need you to be in my life Camilla. I swear… I’ve changed” He whispers the last part.
I let out a sarcastic laugh.

“Yeah, changed. Maybe you’ve stopped the drug taking, but you still hit me and you still drink” I tell him venomously.
He doesn’t say anything, but that’s until I realise, while we had been talking, he had slowly been undressing me without my realisation. I lie in the middle of a huge bed, dressed in what appears just a bra.

“Now… This is what I want you to do” He tells me, taking my hand and placing it on his lower body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually quite angry as I only got ONE comment on the last chapter...
ONE!

But I decided to post this anyway, because the last chapter was very short and not very interessting.

But if I once again only get one comment, I'm not writing anymore.

Sorry to be so mean about it, but I'm not happy. At all.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, and believe me. It gets alot worse.