Cheater

Cheater

Keith moaned over me, attempting to fuck me senseless. I fake it, my feelings, that is. I'm a worthless piece of trash. What am I doing fucking this guy I don't know? Well the thing is, I know Keith. I've known him for three years. He's dating this cute blond girl, Sage, very nice, but I guess he gets bored.

He's finishing up, "Thanks Sandy."

I half ass my smile, "No problem, Keith. See you in a week"

"Okay!" his nasally voice flitz over the air "Merry Christmas" he says as he walks out of the barn bathroom and shower. Yup, we just fucked in his mother's barn shower stall, which I might point out has no curtain. If anyone had walked in, my composure would be all but lost. Did I forget to mention that today is Christmas Eve; what a sweet gift.

I know what you're thinking: CHEATER, but that's how I've always been. Like from that movie, Elizabethtown, you know with Orlando Bloom and Kristen Dunst, yeah, I'm one of those substitute people.

After I finish dressing, I leave the barn and hop into my Nissan Pathfinder with little Yoda Puppy in the back, Oh and don't worry, the seats are folded down. Yup, that's right, I have my two year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy in the back of my car. I go to college, work a part time job and have a place of my own, well, car of my own. It's true though, not many people can live out of your car anymore. Probably why I wanted to be born in the seventies and be a teenager in the eighties. But hey, you get what you're served and be happy.

My job is working at a cafe in Greenfield, and that's where I attend college, GCC. I can barely afford it but, we scrape by. Once I get that job, I'll be fucking set. For now, I do what I must.

I work from about five to eight till closing, my starting hour depends on the day, and weekends I work all day, from sun up to sun down. I'm in college to become a nurse, so job finding won't be a problem once I get my degree and the money's good. Today, I'm working from 4, I didn't have college today since it was holiday break and I finished up at the Barn early. Now you're prolly thinking, what am I doing up at a barn when I can't even afford my own apartment? I used to ride there, I'm a horse gal, love the beasts, never outgrew them. So, to continue my education there, I clean stalls, feed, water, and whatever else Kerry wants me to do. She's a great woman, one of the best I know.

I set Yoda up in his pen in the back room with a heater on him so he wont get cold. "I love you, see you in a bit, boy."

My mom died last year so I'm all on my own. My aunt is a homicidal bitch so she pretty much said, 'since you didn't take my help before, you don't need it now'. My grandparents are too old to know or do anything about it so they are as good as dead.
Not too many people in the shop today, easy work. I even get the time of day to think, read or write. I love writing, if only I had time. The summer after graduation was the best a girl could ever want...

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullets
Avenged Sevenfold
My Chemical Romance
Papa Roach
Queen
Billy Idol
AC/DC
Panic! At the Disco
and... some more stuff.
all the CDs a girl could want to listen to on her first alone road trip. I had my cell for emergencies and if I got lonely, other than that, I had all the time in the world to figure out where I wanted to spend the rest of my life and if I could find that special someone. My trip had included a cruise through Jersey, NYC, Dallas, Miami, Vegas, and California. a bunch more places as well. I could not wait to get to California, it was so beautiful out there and was the home state of my favorite band A7X. So yes, Huntington Beach was one of my stops. It was straight to Cali then work my way back, Miami and Jersey being last stops.

It had taken me a week to get there; I pulled one of my dad's tricks, go for 16 hours pull over and sleep for two to four hours then continue on. Of course it's illegal to do that, but, well, dad has never been one for obeying authority. He was also a trucker, truckers haul stuff, my dad hauled food, and food spoils, so he got to his destination ASAP! No questions asked, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold On Tight one of his various sayings. I just had no patience for driving and waiting, so I did just as my parents taught me, Drive about ten to twenty over the speed limit, depending on the time of day, pay attention to the signs, and drink lots of caffeine to stay awake. Mom and I had so pretty funny adventures on our own as well. So yup, one week and I was there.

What I wasn't expecting was to find that A7X was to have a concert that night. I went and got some scalped tickets, got in, sneaked back stage and found a Hot, Sweaty, (Hott again) Zacky Vengeance. That night was a night I'd always remember.

I asked him in the morning if he was seeing anyone. He said he was but that didn't matter, he was the rock star, he could do as he pleased. An hour later, I left, autograph in hand, well, it was on my pink bra, 'thanks for the love, Zacky V'.

So you could say I don't just fuck anyone. My instructor's son, a rock star, my boyfriend when we weren't together, yup, my history is full of surprises.

The bell to the shop rang, signaling a customer. "Sir, we're closing in ten minutes."

My reply from the man was, "Hey baby."

I never looked at the customer, but his voice got my eye's attention, "Zacky?! What are you doing here? Aren't you on tour? And how did you, out of all the cafes in this state, did you come into the one I work at? Do you even remember me?"

"Yes, Sandy, I remember you. The girl with the pink bra I signed after fucking you senseless." He raised an eyebrow, almost silently demanding me to beg to differ, but I knew he had his facts right. He stood before me in his now black hair, last time he had blond. wearing a vest and a tie tucked in roughly behind the vest, along with the cliche white button up shirt. Trying to fit in with the college crowd; he failed miserably.

"What do you want?"

"You got a minute."

"Can you wait ten minutes, it's almost closing and I still have customers." He nodded, "Can I get you anything while you wait?"

He wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear, "I came to get a piece of you ass."

"Zacky, please, there are people here." I straightened up, "I'll get you some coffee while you wait."

He grabbed my ass as I walked back behind the counter to make him some peppermint coffee that we were serving for the holidays.

After giving him the coffee, I checked on my last customer who paid and left. I chanced a glance at the clock, four minutes early, I guess I could close up now and hope whatever Zacky wants is a quick something.

I walked to the door, locked it, and then went back to Zacky. His green orbs had followed my every move. At least we had something in common: green eyes. I walked over to the counter and stood behind it, hopefully as a bit of protection for whatever. "So, what was it you wanted Mr. Vengeance?"

He smirked, getting up and walking around to behind the counter to pin me to it. "You." he breathed onto my neck and proceeded to kiss it. I was his, he knew my weakness: my neck. He knew he had me at first touch. Question was, how much did he want?

He pushed me roughly against the counter, I could feel his heavy erection start to grow, "I want you, baby, where can I have you?"

He slid a hand over my clit forcing a moan from me,a real oneI said, "Back room."

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist; anticipation always killed me. Yoda was on the floor, sleeping on his mat. He looked up to see who had intruded. Seeing that it was me, he lay his head down but watched us carefully.

He slid a finger up my skirt, fingering me to that I could withstand him but not to totally stretch me; Pain was love, Love was pain. He had stripped me and himself while going on with his finger work. He had me going there for a minute that he'd make me cum then fuck me, but nope, wrong. Just as I was about to orgasm, he withdrew his fingers and kissed me some. Kissing had a calming effect to me.Again, Zacky knew this. When I had calmed down, he forced his member into me. I screeched from the painful pleasure that was thrusting up inside me. My back hit the wall causing a thumping noise to reiterate around the circumference of the room. Yoda started to growl, unsure if this was playtime or time to start being nasty. Sure he was neutared, after he was 6 months so he had some grr i'm gonna eat you in him.

Zacky kept his pace, but then went faster and harder. I was riding him against the wall, crying for more, and clawing his back.

He had reached his climax and ejaculated into me, covering my walls with his semen. I came directly after.

Zacky turned around so his back was against the wall as we slid down to the floor. I was straddling him and he was still inside me, limp but still there. Our breathing was heavy, but it stilled after a moment's rest.

Zacky spoke first, "Merry Christmas, love."

I smiled weakly, "Are you still with that girl?"

"Yup."

My smile winced as I got up to put my clothes back on. Zacky did the same, as I finished up and took Yoda out of his pen. I picked him up, "And Merry Christmas to you too!" I said in my baby voice.

Zacky said behind me, "I got you something."

"But I didn't get you anything."

He smirked, "Yeah you did, you just gave it to me."

I was about to protest when he cut me off, "Would you have allowed me to fuck you if you didn't want it?"

I smirked at his reasoning, and shook my head no. Truthfully, I hadn't known that he had even brought something in with him. He gave me a golden box with a red bow on top. I opened it up and there sat a blood red ruby necklace. I put my hand over my mouth in pure surprise.

Zacky smirked at my reaction to his gift, "Put it on." I took the necklace out of it's box and put it round my neck, holding my hair out of the way and the clasps for Zacky to clip shut. He whispered in my ear, "It's a promise. If you want to come back with me to California, I'd gladly take you in as my mistress."

I smiled at his offer, always the bridesmaid, never the bride. I shook my head, "I'd have to think about it."

Zacky shrugged, "Okay." He knew my answer was no, but it was still good to try. Knowing that I was turning down a heated house, no bills, food on a regular basis, and a place to call home, I could never do that. It's my life, I want to earn what I get, no free hand outs. Zacky's wife was barren, he wanted kids, I'd be his baby maker and sit in the background while he struts around with his kid and act like his wife is the mother. Only the guys would know about me. I'd be the skeleton in his closet. Zacky didn't care that he'd be cheating on his wife on a regular basis.

"See you next Christmas." He said to me as he left. He didn't care now either, he came to see me every Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
that's it...... the stupid one shots can't be in one story folder is soooooo lame btw.