I've Got You

PROLOGUE: On Top Of The World

Sierra Castello glanced around the room, taking in everything that was surrounding her. Today may be the last day that she would be a normal teenager. Why, you ask? Because she had just successfully auditioned for the role of Lilly Truscott on Hannah Montana.

As much as she didn’t want to admitt it, Sierra really didn’t like the show. But it was a great opportunity, and this was her dream. To be a famous actress. And according to her agent, she was exactly what the media was looking for.

Cuz sometimes I fear there’s always one more thing

Tryin’ to keep me down, keep me down

‘Cuz it’s so hard to not give in but I’m never,

Never gonna drown

No, no, not this time


Sierra’s phone kept going with the lyrics of Not This Time by TianaStar until she picked up.

“What’s crackin’?” she automatically said. She heard giggles deep in the backround, and then some laughter.

“Hey Sierra!” a deep voice said, signaling her boyfriend, Matthew.

“Hey Matt. How’s the party going?”

“Great. Wish you could be here though!”

“Me too. But you know how bad I want this position.”

“About that. How’d it go?” he asked.

Sierra smiled, thinking about how much she wanted this part. “Great,” she answered. “Now I’m just waiting for the results.”

“That’s great! Call me back when you hear!”

Sure Sierra’s boyfriend was sometimes a dork, ok, always a dork, but that’s why she loved him.

“Okie dokie, artichokie!” she laughed into the phone.

“See yah later, alligator.”

“Love you.”

“Love you more!” he retorted with a laugh.

“Nuh uh! I love you more!!”

“Nope. I have to love you more.”

“Oh? And why is that? Just because I’m like retarted or something doesn’t mean I can’t love you more! Besides! I’m the girl! Girls are supposed to love their boyfriends more than the boyfriend loves the girl-”

But Sierra was interuppted from her little rant when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. She turned around, and a lady around the age of forty stood there, clipboard in hand, with a scowl that could probably kill written all over her face.

“I gotta go, Matt.”

“Ok, See yah.”

Sierra hung up her BlackBerry and put it in her pocket, just to see the woman turn on her heal and leave the room.

What the heck?

Sierra wasn’t sure if she was supposed to follow the woman, or to stay in the small waiting room. She decided to take the chance, and went down the hallway she saw the woman go down.

As if on cue, Sierra turned a corner to see the woman holding a door open for her. Sierra peered inside, and almost got shoved in the large meeting room. Many buisness people sat down in large chairs, along a large and long table. At the end looked like Billy Ray Cyrus; in fact it was Mr. Cyrus.

“Hello, Ms. Castello,” he said with a smile. Beside him was Miley, also smiling.

“Hello,” Sierra replied with manner. She hadn’t totally met the man before, and she wanted a good impression.

“I take it you know why you have been called here?” he said as Sierra took a seat.

“I’m assuming about the roll of Lilly?”

“Correct. Emily had to take a leave of absence, and we need a person to fill it. I think we have made a final decision.”

Sierra’s stomach started doing backflips as she thought about what they were about to tell her. What if they rejected her? What if they actually accept her, but she ends up hating it?
There were a lot of what if’s, but what would she do?

“Welcome to the Hannah family, Sierra.”

Sierra sat there in shock for a moment. She had wanted the part so bad, and she actually got her dream. There was no way. It just seemed impossible. But at the same time, she was ecstatic.

There is no effin’ way I just heard that right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Ariana