I've Got You

Chapter 6:GNO; i think not (;

I’ve Got You.
Chapter 6.
After a really nice pep talk from Nick, Sierra prepared her self to go speak with Miley. She walked out of her dressing room with nicks arms slung around her shoulders. The appeared out of the hallway and Sierra met the smiling faces of Joe and Kevin. She smiled back and Joe nodded towards Cody and Miley who were still hugging. Sierra frowned and tentatively walked towards them. She tapped Miley on the shoulder and Miley spun around. When Miley saw Sierra she took a step back into Cody’s chest.

“Miley im so sorry for the way I treated you. It’s just that im not use to being cared for so I tend to push people away. But you’ve been actually trying and I’ve been being a bitch. And I apologize. I hope we can be friends if you forgive me. I think your actually a great person.”

Sierra said honestly. Cody and Miley smiled at her. Miley hugged Sierra and Sierra hugged back. After they parted Sierra looked at Cody and smiled. They haven’t talked in a while.

“Si! We haven’t talked in so long. I missed you.” He exclaimed and hugged her tightly. Sierra laughed and hugged back and tried to pretend she didn’t see the daggers Nick was glaring at Cody. Sierra, Cody, Miley ,Nick, Kevin, and Joe decided they will go to dinner that night. But until then Miley, Cody, and Sierra got back to filming.

[&&&&&]

It was 2 hours until Miley and Sierra would be getting pick up by the boys. They had decided that Nick will be Sierra’s date since they both were single, Cody and Miley of course, Joe and A.J, and Kevin and Aly.(Yes from Aly & A.J; and yes they are dating in this story.) Sierra went over Miley’s house to get ready and be picked up from there since they all freakishly lived in the same neighborhood, even Cody.

Miley and Sierra were reading ‘Seventeen Magazine’ They girls actually clicked and got along well to their surprise. Miley jumped up and said “Okay we really need to start getting ready. Sierra you can shower first if you’d like.”
Sierra laughed at her hyperness and agreed. While Sierra showered Miley pulled out the outfits that they were going to wear. She had a surprise one for Sierra. It was a beautiful black Dolce & Gabbana dress that stopped 4 inches above the knee. Miley herself was going to wear an also beautiful Louis Vuitton dress that stopped at the same length.

Lets just say the girls were going to look Stunning.

When Sierra came out the shower Miley showed her the dress.

“NO WAY! I cant let you do this for me! Its too much.” Sierra protested. Miley smiled and held out the dress towards Sierra.
“Listen Si. I know you and Nick have feelings for eachother even though you guys are too stupid enough too see it. Nick is my best friend and you will be too. But lets make these boys drool tonight” Miley smirked. Sierra sighed in defeat and smiled in appreciation. They hugged and Miley took off towards the bathroom to shower. Sierra started doing her hair and make-up. When Miley came out the shower Sierra was done with her hair and make-up and offered to do Mileys. Miley accepted the offer since Sierra could catch the spots that Miley couldn’t if she was doing it herself. After the girls finished their hair and make-up They slipped on their dresses and sprayed on some burberry perfume for the finishing touch.

Aly and A.J had just come over so they can make their grand entrance together. The door bell rang and Mileys dad opened the door.

“Miles! Get down here the boys are here” He yelled. The girls took a deep breath and started down the stairs. They girls were happy excited and nervous.

And the boys… Lets just say they were speechless