All or Nothing

Making a Deal With The Devil

Lunch was always the worst for the new kid. Bam knew that from his own experience. But Ville wasn’t attempting to make any friends and Bam wasn’t sure he wanted to piss him off anymore. He figured he had one more shot and walked over to Ville. “Hey Ville. You look kinda…..misplaced.”

Ville looked at Bam with the nastiest look he could muster,”Maybe that’s the way I want to be. Ever think of that?”

Bam shook his head,”Nope. I don’t think about much of anything.”

Ville rolled his eyes,” That explains so much.”

Bam sighed. He might as well get it over with. “Look Ville. My friends and I are sitting over there. We’ll probably get up and start skating in a few minutes. Your welcome to come chill.” And with that Bam walked back to his friends. Ville stared after him. He wasn’t sure if he should follow the annoying jackass or not, but he figured he had nothing to loose.

Bam looked up and smiled at Ville.”Told you he’d come Dico. You owe me twenty bucks.”

Ville blinked. “You bet on me coming or not?”

DiCamillo smiled,”Yup. It was Raab’s idea.”

Ville sighed.”Somehow that doesn’t surprise me. So are you going to skate or what?”

Bam grinned. “Yea. I was betting Dunn I couldn’t ollie the popular kids table.”

Ville looked over at them. He grinned,”I’ll give you twenty bucks myself if you slap that blonde ones ass on the way back.”

Bam looked at the girl and grinned. If it was getting him more money he wouldn’t care. “Deal.”