All or Nothing

I love you means everything

Bam never cried. Ever. He’d broken so many bones skating, and never once did he shed a tear. Yet this Ville kid had him crying, and he hated him for it. But the thing was, Bam wanted to help the kid. He glanced up and saw Ville walking over to him.

“Hey,” Ville said softly. He sat down next to Bam on the floor and wiped the younger boys tears off his face.

“Hey,” Bam said. He stared at Ville’s soft face and his brilliant eyes.

“Look, I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I had to do it now, before you were hurt later.”

Bam looked at Ville with a confused look. ”What do you mean I’d get hurt later?”

Ville sighed. He hadn’t even wanted to become friends with anyone, let alone explain this to Bam, of all fucking people.

Bam was starting to get annoyed. “Why are you like this?! I try to help you, I want to get to know you, and you shut me out! Why?”

Ville wrapped his arms around Bam as the boy started to cry again. “Little Bammie, I really like you. I just….don’t want to hurt the people I love anymore.”

Bam looked up at Ville as the older boy wiped the tears from his eyes. “Hey Ville? Can I say something even though I know you won’t really listen and probably won’t care?”

Ville nodded raising his eyebrow.

“I love you Ville. I don’t care if you love me or not, but I want you to know that.”

Ville stared at Bam with wide eyes. “I love you too, Bam.”

Bam jumped. “You really mean that?”

Ville kissed Bam passionately on the mouth. “Yes Bam. I mean it. I love you.”