All or Nothing

Welcome to my Shrine

“BAM?! IS THAT YOU?!”

Ville looked at Bam with a smirk. “Your parents call you Bam?”

Bam nodded. “The name was my dad’s idea anyway. Yo Ape! It’s me!”

April Margera walked out from the kitchen, and smiled at Ville with a startled glance. “Hello, there. I’m April. And you are?”

Ville smiled his dazzling smile. “I’m Ville Valo. I’m a friend of Bam’s from school.”

She smiled politely. “Well it’s nice to meet you. Make yourself at home. There’s plenty of food in the fridge, if Novak didn’t eat it all.”

Bam grinned and led Ville upstairs to his room. “This is my shrine.”

Ville looked around in wonder. “This room is amazing. It’s the size of my house in Finland!”

Bam’s eyes widened in amazement. “Really?”

Ville rolled his eyes. “So I was slightly exaggerating. Your house itself could fit about six of my houses inside.”

Bam sat down in front of his computer. “That’s why you came here?”

Ville shrugged. “That’s one reason. That and school.... So, this room is that important to you?”

Bam nodded. “It’s the only place where I get to be by myself. That is, until Novak comes in drunk, high and naked.”

Ville laughed as he sat down next to Bam on the bed. “Do me a favor.”

Bam glanced nervously at Ville. “What’s that?”

“C-can I stay here for a few days?”

Bam nodded. “Of course. You can stay in the guest room.”

“Doesn’t Novak stay there?”

Bam shrugged. “He can stay with Dunne.”

Ville took Bam’s chin in his hands. “You are so amazing, Bammie.”

Bam’s face turned six shades of red as Ville’s lips pressed against his. This was the first time he’d ever been so in love with anyone, male or female.

“I love you, little Bammie.”

“I love you too, Finland.”

Ville giggled as he got up and walked to the door. “Downstairs, now. I’m hungry.”

Bam groaned. “Yes sir!”