All or Nothing

You want a what?

“Villie! I’m bored.”

Villie rolled over to face Bam and smiled tiredly. It was around five o’clock on a Saturday and the two boys were home alone for another few hours. They had gone from playing Playstation to watching TV and now lounging around on Bam’s bed. “There is absolutely nothing you want to do right now?” Villie asked trying to hide his annoyance.

“We could skate,” Bam answered.

Villie frowned. “You do that every day.”

There was a pause as Bam seemed to be genuinely thinking of something to do.

Villie laughed. “Don’t hurt yourself Bammie,” He said with a smile.

“I want a tattoo.”

“You what?”

“I want a tattoo. Like the heart thing you have.”

Villie lifted up his shirt to reveal a heart inside a triangle on his hip. “It’s called a heartogram Bam,” He said softly, “And April and Phil will kill you.”

Bam laughed as he got up off the bed, “I don’t care about Ape and Phil. They’ll get over it. And I love how you’re on a first name basis with my parents.”

Villie shrugged and smiled that innocent sneaky smile. “What can I say. April loves me. She’s a very sweet woman and you shouldn’t take her for granted little Bammie.”

Bam frowned. He hadn’t thought he took his parents for granted and he didn’t like the sound of it.

Villie laughed softly and kissed Bam’s cheek. “I was kidding Bammie. You’re serious about this tattoo?”

Bam nodded and shifted uncomfortably. “Will you come with me?” he asked softly.

“Why don’t you ask Raab or Dunn?”

“I want you to come with me. They’ll laugh if I cry,” he said shyly.

Villie smiled at how shy Bam was. It made him happy that someone depended on him for something other then…well for something. “Of course I’ll go with you little Bammie. “

Bam smiled, “Thanks Finland.”

“You’re very welcome little Bammie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. More soon I promise.