Skittles on the Rooftop

Dolls & Fans

***Gerard's P.O.V.***

I've been crying ever since i got here but it's not my fualt i am very emotional at everything. Well i have been rejected by Bob, Ray and Mikey and Frank 'cause i don't have any skittles plus he's asleep. I might aswell go for a walk. I grab a jacket and walk outside, poeple might notice me and i don't care i am sad. What's that smell? i ask to myself sniffing the air. I know what it is i just walked past a hobo witha cup of fresh coffee. If i wasn't that sad i'd steal it of him. I keep my head down to make sure no fans notice me. Wait on where am i going? I look back and i am already a kilometre away from home. Shit i went too far. SO being the dick i am and don't like going more then a few meters away from my house being by myself. I walk back but stop to sit on a bench located right near the shopping centre.

I see a couple of girls heading my way, i put my head down and hope they walk straight past. I can obviously see their fans as by they have got an MCR top on there screaming my name and that it is so easy to spot one. But god i love 'em. "oh my god,Stacey Gerard would not like you better he would like me better" one of the fans squel "she's right stacey your ugly and like none of us like you, so! piss off!!, you don't even know who MCR" Another said as they left the girl called Stacey behind. How harsh is that i mean what bitches. I see the girl crying but i must not blow my cover. I can't resist i start crying. She comes sits on the bench, not next to me but close. "exuceme are you alright sir?" i heard the sobs turn into a what the hell is an adult doing crying on the side or the road. voice. "yes i am, are you okay..i saw heard your friends back there" i said deepning my voice so i would not blow my cover.

"yeah...well actually no..they always ditch me and then come back and they think i don't know who MCR are" she said that's weird blurting that out to what she thinks is a stranger. "if you don't know their a band" she added" "fuck of course i know who they are i'm they're biggest fan" i said but i got to exited and look at her.WOops!!!. "oohhkk thheenn" Hey she didn't even notice who i am yes go me!!! Note to self never get exited when poeple say the word MCR or My Chemical Romance. "so i heard your name is Stacey am i right?" i asked." yeah and let me guess your Gerard" she said witha little luagh at the end "oohh....wait shouldn't you be jumping around screaming my name, drawing attention to us!!" i said "NNNOOO!!! i'm not like that it's rude, you wouldn't do it to anyone else why do it to you.....but i can i please get your autograph please" she said with a big grin. "yes and by the way don't take that shit from anyone if they think that you don't know MCR then call me and find and i'll be there as long as it's not while i'm on tour" i said knowing that she would call me but hey i'm always bored. Stacey ran off casually.

I get back to my house and walk in, as soon as i did walk in i got slapped over the head. "you think that you can go out like that with out telling me your grounded for a week" Ray yelled at me as he stood there with a pink apron his hair in curlers and with a spatchular in his head wich he was waving around. "But R-" "no backchat from now on and go to your room Mr and stay there untill dinner" he yelled. I went to my room and got out my action figures and sat down and played with them on the floor."you will never catch me" i screamed at one of my action figures, another action figure replied "yes come here i will kill you" i luaghed at what they said. I was about to yell something else out when Frank jumped in my room "Gee what are you doing?" he said looking at my 'dolls' "nothing i'm...just..." i hid the dolls behind my back. "you're playing with dolls aren't you?" Great now he knows soon everyone will know, my life is ruined "Gee can i join?" he asked as he sat down grabbing one of the dolls. Ahwell i am suprised but hey. As we settled who we were going to be my brother Mikey comes in "Gee, Frank may i say that-" he stopped when he noticed what me and Frank doing "cool can i join?" Now i am happy that i'm playing dolls. We all were having a great time."my name is SkittleMan and i will throw SKittles at you, hehehe" Frank yelled out.

***Bob's P.O.V.***

I awake to find it's nearly night and i need to get up. I was thinking Frank, Gee and Mikey aren't that weird i was just stressed. Were are they i need to say sorry at them. I can't find them last resort Gee's room again i find a note saying 'only Bob is allowed' So i feel free i walk in and i was just about to say sorry i look at them all, they are playing dolls, Oh My God!!, what did i do to deserve this. "Bob didn't you read my door" Gee yells gesturing to the door with one of his dolls. "Gee it said Only Bob is allowed, so i figured tha-" i was cut off."FUCK i forgot the NOT" Gee yelled crossing his arms like a 5 year old. Frank was still yelling out little commands for the dolls to say. "Dinner boys" I hear Ray yell out.