Skittles on the Rooftop

Dinner Time!!! Skittles!!!

***Gee's P.O.V.***

"one two buckle my shoe three four knock on the door" i sung packing away all my 'dolls'. As Frank and Mikey left me to do it all by myself. "AHH!!!", "OWW!!" i hear screaming outside of my room i go and see what happened and i see bob laughing at Frank and Mikey wich we're on top of eachother both facing the same way on the floor. "Bobbert what did you do to them?" i ask slapping him over the head. "i tripped them over one by one". "you four get your arse's in here and eat" Ray screams at us.

We all sit down and eat, it took so long to make and what is it, i think it's vanilla ice-cream with chocolate suace. "oi...Gee don't you think his hair has got to him" Bob whispered, he was sitting next to me. "ssshhhh...MMUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!, Bob said that you-" i screamed out, i poke my tongue out at Bob "what now, i cant handle this any more all i do all day is cook. clean and watch after you'se" Ray says leaning over the sink looking out the window. I start to cry. "yo Gee-Dog want some skittles, they're full sick" Frank says all gangster after he finished empyting 2 packets in his ice-cream.

I was watching Frank eating. After he ate 2 spoonfuls of ice-cream with skittles he had the eye twitch going then after 5 spfuls. He was shaking. I look at Mikey "pssstttt!! Mikey" i look down and pretend i didn't say anything. I done it about three more times. he was sitting across from me. "Frank stop doing that" Mikey screamed at Frankie. Making Frankie fall of his chair, He lied their curled up in the same position as he was when he found out he won the skittle competition 2 years back. WOW!!! he won a skittles shirt wich he hasn't washed once and he wears it everyday, i tried to wash it once but he pulled out a chunk of my hair and snapped my hair straightner. I tried because it has all skittle smudges and dribble on it. And he also won 10 packets of skittles. I luaghed at everything so hard i started crying.

***Frank's P.O.V.***

Must get up and finish skittles. Instead i get up and run into my room screaming i block the door with chair. They won't know i'm here i changed my door sign to 'be back in 10 minutes'. I stole it from one of those stores. I trash my room looking for my spare packet of skittles know where to be found i search my trash bin and find a few skittles in their with ants crawling all over them. I put them in my mouth. I'm saved the ants add more flavour. "Frankie you are king of the world nothing can stop you!!" I was now jumping on my bed. "nothing can stop you 'ay well watch this?" Bob dacked me "try save the day skittleman" Bob added before turning his back. I pull them back up. Noticing i was only jumping in my undies, they we're pink barbie one's. "bad mistake.....Bob....." he turned around to look at me b now i was full flight in the air i jumped on his back. "giddy-up cowboy" i yell slapping him on the arse.