Trust

Lunch time

" Hey, wait up!" Lyn-z quickly spun around seeing who could possibly be wanting to talk to her after what happend in homeroom. It was Raven, she was quickly running after her to catch up. " It's...about...time" she said panting. Lyn-z saw what she was wearing, all black. "Wow" Lyn-z thought, "She dresses like me" Raven was doubled over still trying to catch her breath. She straightened up then said " Shall we?". " Shall we what?" said Lyn-z with a puzzled look on her face. A smirk spread across Ravens face. " What I mean is, shall we go to lunch." . " Oh, right" replied Lyn-z feeling rather dumb.

They walked in silence down the narrow hall. Raven had a small knapsack with a picture of a pirate on it. While Lyn-z held her books to her chest. " Don't worry about it. Brittany Nataro thinks shes better then everyone." " Who?" said Lyn-z with that puzzled look on her face again. " Brittany Nataro is that chick who called you little miss Texas." Lyn-z looked away. Now she was focoused on a new picture. The lunchroom.

It was filled with kids. But what stunned her most, was that the kids were sitting the people in the catagories they felt they deserved. "The nerds", " the jocks", " the popular", "the gangsters", and so on sat together. "What's going on here?" she thought. Where she came from, everyone belonged. There was no catagories or labels.

As she waited in line to get lunch, she could here the kids from her home room class snickering at her. When she got her lunch, she followed Raven to a dark corner at the end of the lunch room. There it was all dusty and filled with spitwads and chewed up gum. "Why are we sitting here?" Lyn-z asked Raven. " Because these are our assigned seats." Lyn-z couldnt belive what she had just heard.

So they finished up their lunch and walked outside towards the court yard.