Trust

At home

She got into her car. Her dad was driving. "Hey sweetheart. How was school?" he said. "Oh it was okay, despite the fact that my life is ruined." Lyn-z snapped. "Now Lyn-z," he said "I know that this is a big change for you, but you have to understand that this is for the best." "But I loved my other school, I had lots of friends, I liked the teachers, and I had a boyfriend!" she said. They stopped at a red light. "Lyn-z, I know this is hard, believe it or not, I had to move plenty of times as well when I was growing up." he said. Lyn-z turned away from her father. The car was enveloped in dead silence. As the light turned green, the car began to move. She saw a boy in the crosswalk, riding a skateboard, and listening to an ipod. She studied his face. It was Jared. When they pulled into their driveway, Lyn-z was out of the car and slammed the door before her father could shut off the engine. She walked into the house, tripping on the door frame. Her father, walking behind her, couldn't help but smirk at his daughters clumsyness. She stomped up the stairs, and slammed her bedroom door. She could hear her parents talking in the hall. Her mother then knocked on the door. "Baby," she called "How was school?" "Go away!" Lyn-z called back " You ruined my life!". With a sigh, her mother turned and walked away.