Trust

Dinner

Lyn-z stood up. Straightened her clothes, and walked downstairs. She walked into the dining room. Her mother was feeding her 3 year old sister, Veronica. "Hello sweetheart." her mother replied. "Sup." said Lyn-z half-heartedly. "Hey," her father snapped " Show your mother the proper respect that she deserves. She was just saying hello. When someone greets you, I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to reply 'sup'. If not that, you could've at least given her a full sentance. perhaps, what's up, could've sufficed?" "Okay, okay." Lyn-z answered. She sat down, pulled in her chair, and helped with the baby. Spagehtti was the meal. Veronica playfully threw a noodle at Lyn-z, it hit her square in the face. "Ugh!" she picked it up, and looked at it disgustedly. "Oh come on, it's just a little noodle. It couldn't have done that much damage." said her father jokingly. Once dinner was over, she helped her mother clear the table, and then she washed the dishes. Then, she turned around, walked upstairs, and entered her bedroom. as soon as she sat down she heard her mother call: "Lyn-z! come take out the trash!"

She walked downstairs, picked up the garbage can, and walked out the back door. She crossed the alley, and threw the trash into the dumpster. An unseen piegon flew out of the dumpster, and startled her. "Oh!" she cried as she fell backwards. She recovered the little shock she had, gathered herself, and stood up. Then she dusted off the back of her jeans. She walked back into the house, and, once again, walked upstairs to her bedroom. Ashamed that she had been scared by a wee piegon, shook her head. I'm so glad no one was there to see that, she thought. Then she looked in the mirror, hhhmmmmm, time to shower.