Trust

Raven's house

Raven was doing her math homework on the dining room table. Her sister was beside her, trying to memorize her alphabet. Then she heard a knock on the front door. She was home alone with her 2 year old brother, Toby, and her 6 year old sister, Chelsea. She went to answer the door. It was her mother's boyfriend, Robby. "Hello" said Robby. "Hi" replied Raven "Can I help you? My mother's not here, she's at work." "I know." said Robby "What wuold the answer be, if I asked to come in?" "Hhhmmm, the answer would be, no & go away." she snapped. She wasn't very fond of robby. "Well, if it's going to be that way, goodbye." he said, then turned around, and walked away. She made sure that he got into his car, and watched as he drove away. Then she shut the door, and locked it. Suddenly, a loud wailing noise broke the silence of the calm household. It was Toby, and by the sound of it, had awaken from his nap. She walked into her mother's room, picked him up, and tried to gain control of the screaming baby. "Hush now, Toby." she cooed. It was completely dark in the room, and chilly as well. She carried him into the living room, and placed him into his highchair. It was past his dinner time. She walked into the kitchen, and took out a bottle of sweet pea's baby food, and a spoon. Toby got excited as soon as he saw the bottle. "Vroom, vroom!" she said, making little airplane noises to help the toddler eat his food.

Once that task was done, she took Toby out of hit highchair, and placed him tnto his bouncer. Then she returned to her math homework. As soon as all her work was finished, she lay on the couch, flipped on the T.V., and began to watch Tom & Jerry. At about 9:00 p.m. her mother returned home. "Hello my children!" she exclaimed. She strode around, giving all her kids a kiss on the cheek. Raven then walked into her room, letting her mom take over of her motherly duties. She grabbed some pajamas, adn went to shower.