Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 12.

The table began cheering.

"HALLELUJAH!" I shouted, and everyone fell silent.
I frowned and continued eating.

"People these days..." I muttered.

The next few days have gone by quickly. Me and Brendon finished our writing assignment, and presented it. Unfortunately, we got a C+; the teacher said it was slightly clever to a certain extent, and that it was too unrealistic. Brendon was happy ("That's the best grade I've ever gotten on a writing project!"). I, on the other hand, thought that grade was bogus and that we deserved better.

It was now Friday, afterschool. We all met up at the parking lot.
"We should take my parent's van. It'll fit all of us. Two seats up front, two in the middle, and three in the back." Brendon said.

"I get the back, I called it! Chloé gets the back, I called it!" I said, of course Chloé is going to sit next to me.

"I'll drive." Ryan said.

"I call shotgun!" Jade said, obviously wanting to sit by Ryan.

"That's not neccessary. You should sit in the back, because the girls--" He got cut off by me kneeling down, and grabbing onto his legs.

"No! Please! Anyone but her!" I cried. Brendon looked down at me with confusion.
I looked at Jade, and she was dozed off.

"Umm..okay. Jade, you get shotgun. I'll sit in the back. Spencer and Jon could sit in the middle." Brendon said; we all approved.

"I get leftside!" Chloé called.

"What?! That's my side, bitch!" I complained.

"I get right!" Brendon said.

"Ahh..man. I hate the middle." I grunted.

"Let's all go home and pack up, and meet at my house in 30 minutes." Brendon said. We nodded our heads in agreement, and went home.
I was so excited that I was jumping on my driver's seat.

I arrived home and ran up the stairs to my room. I went to my closet and took out my red and black striped suitcase, with wheels. I put my favorite clothing into it.

Once I put my laptop, and enough clothing necessary for two weeks, I sat on it and zipped it up.

I noticed that I took up about 15 minuted in time. So I killed the other 15 minutes by grabbing the accessories I needed. Such as my toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, brush, etc., and put them in a average-sized duffle bag.

I took my duffle bag, purse, and suitcase and walked down the stairs carefully.

I dropped my duffle bag, opened the front door, then locked the door, and picked up my duffle bag again. I stepped outside, and struggled to shut the door. It was very difficult since I carried suck a heavy burden, and didn't have extra hands.
Finally I shut it, and walked towards Brendon's house. No one else has arrived yet, probably because they didn't live as close to Brendon as I did.

"Packed enough stuff?" Brendon asked sarcastically.

"Shut up." I said, and he looked offended.

"Anyways, where shall I put my stuff?" I asked him.

"Over here." He responded and opened the trunk of the red van that we were using for the trip.
He grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag, and carefully placed them in an empty space.

"Thanks." I smiled. He nodded and leaned agaisnt the van, waiting for the others.

"Gosh, what's taking them so long. Are they having diarrhea or something?" I asked.

"Too much information." Brendon laughed.
A minute later, Chloé arrived, along with Ryan, Spencer, Jon, and Jade.

"Finally!" I said relieved.

"Klaudia assumed that you guys were having diarrhea." Brendon told the lot.

"Shh! That was supposed to be kept secret." I whispered to him.

The others put their suitcases in the trunk. Then we sat in the seat positions that were according to plan.

"Did you get directions?" I asked.

"Yep, right here. LA is about four hours away." Ryan replied, pointing to a piece of paper from mapquest.

It was a silent drive, at first it was noisy, but then it died down. Me and Chloé hated silence.

"Can I touch your legs? Do I make you sweat?" Chloé sang quietly. We all looked at her like she was retarded, except me.

Two hours passed and we were dying of boredness. It was now 5 o' clock.

"Are we going to stop somewhere to eat?" I asked Ryan.

"We will, in a about an hour or so. I can't stop anywhere right now since we're still on the highway." Ryan explained.

Brendon, Jon, and Spencer were listening to their ipods. Chloé was on her laptop. I regret putting my ipod in my duffle bag, and my laptop in my suitcase. I couldn't get them because the trunk is filled with other suitcases.

A half an hour passed. I couldn't sleep, it's not comfortable sitting in the middle.

"Bow chicka Wah Wah." I say randomly.

"Chicka wah Chicka wah Chicka Wah Wah." Chloé continued.

Mostly everyone in the van were looking at us like we're crazy. Jon had a befuddled look on his face. Spencer was giving us a weird look. Ryan looked at us from his rearview mirror, and raised an eyebrow. Brendon looked like he thought we were mental. Jade, though, was looking dreamily at Ryan.

Then we and Chloé started laughing uncontrollably at their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
HALLEJUH!:D