Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 13.

"You two are officially weird." Spencer pointed to me and Chloé.

"Why thank you, thank you very much." I said impersonating Elvis.

"We're here!" Ryan exclaimed a half an hour later, which made everyone jump.

"We're at the hotel?" I asked surprisedly, since he's only been driving for three hours.

"No, we're at TGI Fridays." Ryan replied.

"We should of went to the Cheesecake Factory." Jon muttered.

"Thank goodness it's Friday!" Chloé shouted.

"Oh yeahh..it IS Friday."I remembered.

We got out of the car, most of us were stretching since we were sitting in the same spots for the last three hours.

"I'm getting speggatti!" I said loudly.

"What if they don't have it?" Ryan asked me.

"I'll make them have it!" I replied, and followed Ryan into the restaraunt, while others followed.

I stayed bright behind Ryan, so I could sit next to him.

We reserved those round booth tables, for seven people.
Fortunately, I sat beside Ryan, but Jade sat on the other side of him.

From right to left:
Jade, Ryan, Me, Brendon, Spencer, Chloé, Jon.


A tall skinny guy, with long black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and a lip ring, approached us.
"Hello. My name is Sebastian, and I'll be your waiter for today. What would you like to drink?" said the hot waiter, while getting out his pen and notepad.

We all told him what we wanted to drink, then he walked away to get them.

"Wooo. He sexay." I said, once he was out of focus.

"You have some competition." Ryan laughed directly at Brendon.
His face turned a light shade of red. Thank god I don't blush, I'd probably be blushing the whole time when the waiter was here if I could.

"With HIM? Psht, even you're more good looking than him." Brendon said doubtfully to Ryan.

"Wow, thanks." said Ryan saracastically.

"Hey! Don't talk about the guy who's serving you." I told them.

"Whatever." Brendon said.

Then the hot waiter named Sebastian came back with our drinks on a tray.
"Do you know what to order? Or should I give you a few more minutes?" asked Sebastian.

"Yess. Speggatti with mozeralla sauce." I told him.

"We don't serve that, but we'll make it special for you." He said and winked.

I started whispering to Chloé as the waiter took everyone elses' order.

"In your face!" I said to Ryan, putting my hand out.

He looked at my hand and said,
"We didn't bet on it."

"What! Why didn't you tell me to make a bet?" I turned to Brendon.

"I didn't know what you guys were talking about." Brendon frowned.

"Oh." I said sadly.

We started chatting away, until Sebastian brought our food. He grinned when he put my plate down. I gave him a perplexed look.

"Ryan, you got speggatti too?!" I half exclaimed, half stated to Ryan, as I noticed that he had the same thing I did.

"Yep. You're not the only special one." Ryan told me.

"But--he--ugh!" I said at first, but then my brain clicked.
"We should have a speggatti eating contest! And we should use our face." I said to Ryan.

"What? Get sauce on this pretty face?" Ryan asked, while pointing to his face.

"Yes. Unless you're chicken!" I said.

"Fine." He agreed, with a twisted smile.

"Oh! A note!" I said, noticing a little piece of paper on the side of my plate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank goodness it's friday!